Thread: Reflection walking broken

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Default Reflection walking broken

@Kyle;

When I start my script it wanders off to the incorrect location. Worked fine before todays update. Not sure what else to say, just reporting it as broken I guess

As always, thanks for the updates!

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aufi View Post
    @Kyle;

When I start my script it wanders off to the incorrect location. Worked fine before todays update. Not sure what else to say, just reporting it as broken I guess

As always, thanks for the updates!
    Kyle is aware; we just have to sit tight for a bit. Objgame isn't working either.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Seems like this update blew up a couple of hooks.. I'll be back home in a bit to fix them. If someone wants to find which broke, that would help quite a bit
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Cheers guys. I don't mean to sound impatient, just wanted to report it incase it wasn't known

Take your time Kyle.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Cheers boys. I don't mean to sound impatient, just wanted to report it incase it wasn't known

Take your time Kyle.
    AuFi can we compile a list of broken functions? so when Kyle gets back it make his life easier?

<------------------>

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    AuFi can we compile a list of broken functions? so when Kyle gets back it make his life easier?
    I'll login and see what I can do. I'm no expert in this area so I'm not sure what I'll be able to come up with. But I'll certainly give it a try.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I am dumbfounded now; I have tried so many different ObjGame; i'm going to have to sit this one out.

Code:
         if Bank.Find(objGame, 'Tree', 50) then  writeln('objfound');

if _item.Find('Shark') then    writeln('sharkfound'); if interactSlot(_item.getInvSlot, mouse_left) then writeln('interactinv');
    Code:
    objfound
    interactinv
    Code:

if Bank3.Find(objGame, 'Banker', 50) then begin writeln('bankerfound'); end;
         if Bank1.Find(objGame, 'Portal', 50) then begin writeln('portal'); end;
         if Bank2.Find(objGame, 'Oak table', 50) then begin writeln('oaktable'); end;
         if Bank3.Find(objGame, 'Tree', 50) then begin writeln('treefound'); end;
    Code:
    only returns = treefound
    This wasn't working; a moment ago. I don't know what is going on, some objGame can be found others cannot; I can find trees but not other objects.

Code:
    R_InteractTile
    Doesn't work if somebody else could confirm?? i was going slightly mad so i tested other scripts.

Thank you to the Zeah update i am now BALD; literally pulled my hair out over this one.. to resolve my frustration i decided to use INEEDBOTS -

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112438

No objects "ids" are returning

<------------------>

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

@Aufi; & @AFools;

I fixed the walking problem, the Actor/XY were swapped, but everything with objects seems correct.. I'll wait a bit to push the fix, but even on JH mine are the same.. Iunno

Now RS is down it seems so I can't even test anything else LOL
    “The long-lived and those who will die soonest lose the same thing. The present is all that they can give up, since that is all you have, and what you do not have, you cannot lose.” - Marcus Aurelius

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

I think they have made a complete mess! with there update. So i will wait this storm out. 'JH'???

<------------------>

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    I think they have made a complete mess! with there update. So i will wait this storm out. 'JH'???
    What? JH = JavaHacking = RS-Hacking

Objects should be working, I'll push the Actor fix since I'm pretty sure that's the only thing wrong..

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    What? JH = JavaHacking = RS-Hacking

Objects should be working, I'll push the Actor fix since I'm pretty sure that's the only thing wrong..
    Hmmmm, not doubting what you have said; but i can't even debug the objects i need with Ineedbots debug(er). The GE is down apparently, login in temperamental. So i really don't know. Apparently teleports bug out and take you to edge instead of desired location.

<------------------>

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Gametabs seemed to be off too. I got my script to switch to the prayer and inventory tabs correctly by changing Globals.simba to (previously it would change to inventory instead of prayer, so I upped all the numbers by one):

Simba Code:
    {Gametab}

Gametab_ClanChat = 28;
      Gametab_FriendsList = 29;
      Gametab_IgnoreList = 30;
      Gametab_Logout = 31;
      Gametab_Options = 32;
      Gametab_Emotes = 33;
      Gametab_MusicPlayer = 34;
      Gametab_CombatOptions = 52;
      Gametab_Stats = 53;
      Gametab_QuestList = 54;
      Gametab_Inventory = 55;
      Gametab_WornEquipment = 56;
      Gametab_Prayer = 57;
      Gametab_Magic = 51;

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

Wow, so Rs is pretty messed up it seems, just tried teleporting and it tele'd me to edge as well lol.. So yeah, we might be better off to wait a bit, since they will probably push another update to fix whatever they broke

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

The script I use is functioning well now actually. No issues here! Appreciate the fixes.

Also what do you mean it tele'd you to Edgeville? What teleport did you use? You're not on ancients are you?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Wow, so Rs is pretty messed up it seems, just tried teleporting and it tele'd me to edge as well lol.. So yeah, we might be better off to wait a bit, since they will probably push another update to fix whatever they broke
    Thought i may have over-thought this one and gone Mad. My sanity is in check. =D

<------------------>

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    532 Post(s)

The script I use is functioning well now actually. No issues here! Appreciate the fixes.

Also what do you mean it tele'd you to Edgeville? What teleport did you use? You're not on ancients are you?
    Well that's good I just used a varrock tab lol, only did it the first time though

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Well that's good I just used a varrock tab lol, only did it the first time though
    And you ended up in Edge?! LOL. Yeah they clearly goofed something then.

Thread Information