Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

What exactly is happening with the mouse keys option?

When I select mouse keys, it drops stuff INSANELY fast.

How can I do that playing regularly?
    If all pork-chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot-dogs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hakishakataki View Post
    What exactly is happening with the mouse keys option?

When I select mouse keys, it drops stuff INSANELY fast.

How can I do that playing regularly?
    This is not against the game rules and not botlike. The script uses mouse keys to move the mouse within a certain range. You could do the same with "normal" windows mouse keys and clients like osbuddy supports this, too. nearly everyone uses mousekeys when they need to drop an inv fast

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slyce View Post
    This is not against the game rules and not botlike. The script uses mouse keys to move the mouse within a certain range. You could do the same with "normal" windows mouse keys and clients like osbuddy supports this, too. nearly everyone uses mousekeys when they need to drop an inv fast
    Im asking because I want to know how to do it while playing. I can't figure it out. My windows mouse keys move my mouse only a few pixels.
    If all pork-chops were perfect, we wouldn't have hot-dogs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    43 Post(s)

Banned after a few hours at barb village on a medium level account. I'd stay away from fishing on accounts you don't mind losing.

The mousekeys in this script is botlike because it drops left to right instead of top to bottom, with little delay and randomization.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Hit 3M minutes of commit time!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur View Post
    Banned after a few hours at barb village on a medium level account. I'd stay away from fishing on accounts you don't mind losing.

The mousekeys in this script is botlike because it drops left to right instead of top to bottom, with little delay and randomization.
    I'll try to have mouse keys drop from top to bottom in rows. And I was able to fish, bank and cook about 10000 salmon and trout on my ironman in f2p at barb village not too long ago without a ban.
    Discord: Guy#1693

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

@ineedbot; I just realized this is one of the most successful scripts on SIMBA. Congrats on awesome milestones.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Suddenly the script does nothing anymore, it only pairs with a smart client. But after that there's no debug message, it doesn't login and no overlay appears. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

ineedbot's AIO Fisher proggy 5.png

7 hour proggy fishing Monks - very good script, had no issues that weren't due to something being wrong on my end
    Create a POH Alter script

6 99's to go before maxing a mainly botted account

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Suddenly the script does nothing anymore, it only pairs with a smart client. But after that there's no debug message, it doesn't login and no overlay appears. Any ideas?
    Don't know what happened, but everything's fine again.

Your script got me to 87 fishing, thanks!!
    Now i'm trying sacred eels but i noticed that it isn't using the knife correctly. It uses the knife on one eel and then proceeds to klick through all eels which doesn't work. If it uses the knife on one eel and waits until the inventory is empty, it'd be fine. But through clicking on all the eels it just spams "nothing interesting happens."
    Any chance that you look over this? would really appreciate it!! Many thanks in advance

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Heh, got my first ban in the middle of the night. Made the mistake of letting the script run overnight. Luckily it's only a 1 day temp ban.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Don't know what happened, but everything's fine again.

Your script got me to 87 fishing, thanks!!
    Now i'm trying sacred eels but i noticed that it isn't using the knife correctly. It uses the knife on one eel and then proceeds to klick through all eels which doesn't work. If it uses the knife on one eel and waits until the inventory is empty, it'd be fine. But through clicking on all the eels it just spams "nothing interesting happens."
    Any chance that you look over this? would really appreciate it!! Many thanks in advance
    hi there, could you tell me how you fixed it? It's same for me, stopped working, same situation

BTW very good script, thank you ineedbot for this script

Just sad that it stopped working for me same as your woodcutter
    Last edited by kyyskis; 03-31-2016 at 05:46 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Code:
    [20:45:20:816] [Reflection] [Status] World variable not set, trying random world..
    [20:45:21:099] [Reflection] [Status] Using world 33.
    [20:45:46:415] [Reflection] [Status] Paired with SMART client 7808.
    [20:47:46:437] [Reflection] [Fatal] Failed to detect or load OSRS.
    [20:47:46:457] [Reflection] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory
    Successfully executed.
    please help if you have time. client loads but it does not login and when i login it sits and does nothing.[/QUOTE]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

you have to wait for reflection update

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

where do i save [Reflection] ineedbot's functions.simba ?
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

I too am receiving this problem,

16:58:55:839] [Reflection] [Status] Using world -216.
    [16:58:56:405] [Script] [Error] Error while finding default Java, searching for Java...
    [16:59:06:757] [Reflection] [Fatal] Failed to spawn SMART client.
    [16:59:06:772] [Reflection] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory
    Successfully executed.

Client simply will not launch, wanted to make an obby mauler with relatively low hp ;(

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvenred View Post
    I too am receiving this problem,

16:58:55:839] [Reflection] [Status] Using world -216.
    [16:58:56:405] [Script] [Error] Error while finding default Java, searching for Java...
    [16:59:06:757] [Reflection] [Fatal] Failed to spawn SMART client.
    [16:59:06:772] [Reflection] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory
    Successfully executed.

Client simply will not launch, wanted to make an obby mauler with relatively low hp ;(
    In the world box, make sure worlds are 301 or 394 something rather than 1 or 30.
    Discord: Guy#1693

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    In the world box, make sure worlds are 301 or 394 something rather than 1 or 30.
    Thank you, that did the trick

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Hey guys. In the last week I started getting this error when trying to run. Error: "" is an invalid integer at line 161. This is in Memory.simba in the reflection include. The file is this one https://github.com/KyleHunter/OSR-Re...t/Memory.simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Good script but I noticed that the login does not work properly with an email. It uses the ~ symbol instead of # which I noticed happens on your woodcutting script too

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Thanks Ineedbot, works good so far. Will let you know if anything comes up.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ciaran5050 View Post
    Good script but I noticed that the login does not work properly with an email. It uses the ~ symbol instead of # which I noticed happens on your woodcutting script too
    To fix this just put a ~ Symbol instead of @ in the script, should fix it (it's either ~ or ", try both see which makes it put @)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowsTM View Post
    To fix this just put a ~ Symbol instead of @ in the script, should fix it (it's either ~ or ", try both see which makes it put @)
    cheers dude

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Hey there,

I have just started running this script and have noticed a few things that may be related in two different locations. Unsure if this is an easy fix as I cannot find the info elsewhere

Catherby: Lobster or Tuna/swordfish Cook:no Bank:Yes
    The script will run me to the beach to begin fishing and then when it arrives ID the fishing locations. When it is "going to fish" the cursor will hover wide of the fishing location and do nothing with camera rotations every now and then.

Barb Vil: Lure Fishing Cook:Yes Bank:No
    The script will sometimes locate and fish but when it is time to cook the fish the script will click the fish then hover beside the fire without cooking. After some time it will re-select the fish and do this constantly until I intervene.

BarbVil: Lure Fishing Cook:No Bank:No
    The script will fish and drop fine if I guide myself to the spot to fish. however if the fishing location moves the script will have trouble moving to it. Again hovering cursor slightly to the side of the spawn. The script continues fishing when the fishing spot moves back to where it is waiting. Essentially meaning it will be waiting until it relocates.
    Last edited by spl1nter; 04-30-2016 at 05:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spl1nter View Post
    Hey there,

I have just started running this script and have noticed a few things that may be related in two different locations. Unsure if this is an easy fix as I cannot find the info elsewhere

Catherby: Lobster or Tuna/swordfish Cook:no Bank:Yes
    The script will run me to the beach to begin fishing and then when it arrives ID the fishing locations. When it is "going to fish" the cursor will hover wide of the fishing location and do nothing with camera rotations every now and then.

Barb Vil: Lure Fishing Cook:Yes Bank:No
    The script will sometimes locate and fish but when it is time to cook the fish the script will click the fish then hover beside the fire without cooking. After some time it will re-select the fish and do this constantly until I intervene.

BarbVil: Lure Fishing Cook:No Bank:No
    The script will fish and drop fine if I guide myself to the spot to fish. however if the fishing location moves the script will have trouble moving to it. Again hovering cursor slightly to the side of the spawn. The script continues fishing when the fishing spot moves back to where it is waiting. Essentially meaning it will be waiting until it relocates.
    You need to restore your zoom back to default. Just go into your settings to do this, he even has a picture if you look at his FAQ's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by andylauv View Post
    You need to restore your zoom back to default. Just go into your settings to do this, he even has a picture if you look at his FAQ's
    Wow I must have skimmed over that. Thanks a lot!

Page 34 of 40 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread Information