Thread: Taking Low Level script requests

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Default Taking Low Level script requests

I am currently taking any and all script requests that involve low level players. I dont care if it is members or free.

I know I joined the forums yesterday but I have learned Pascal before and Lape is not that far off from it.

I currently have two scripts complete that I have been working with since yesterday but I feel like I cannot release them due to the fact that the economy will crash if I did.

The reason I want low level requests is because I dont want to spend the time working towards gaining the specific levels.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SHIELD View Post
    I am currently taking any and all script requests that involve low level players. I dont care if it is members or free.

I know I joined the forums yesterday but I have learned Pascal before and Lape is not that far off from it.

I currently have two scripts complete that I have been working with since yesterday but I feel like I cannot release them due to the fact that the economy will crash if I did.

The reason I want low level requests is because I dont want to spend the time working towards gaining the specific levels.
    Do something with Darkscape using OGL. Anything a newbie would need. Combat, fishing, or woodcutting for example.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

You could do a low level prayer script. Try bank burying, or something where you can get your first couple levels doing something easy.

OR you could try a clay miner. Low level and brings a bit of $$ in.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Was looking through the fishing scripts and all there is is 20+ scripts. I would love to see a low level fishing script for F2P in Taverly. Banking with that script would be neat to but isn't mandatory.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

For all of the scripts that are in the Construction tab, we don't currently have a solid non-magic plank maker. Simple script that runs from the Tav bank to the Plank Maker and back would easily net 2K plus planks per hour.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallP3n0r View Post
    For all of the scripts that are in the Construction tab, we don't currently have a solid non-magic plank maker. Simple script that runs from the Tav bank to the Plank Maker and back would easily net 2K plus planks per hour.
    you can use my AIO Portable-O-Matic with a portable sawmill which is much faster to make planks

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Crutchie View Post
    Was looking through the fishing scripts and all there is is 20+ scripts. I would love to see a low level fishing script for F2P in Taverly. Banking with that script would be neat to but isn't mandatory.
    I had decided to make a shrimp and anchovy fisher and cooker. It catches in AK next to the bank and then cooks if you want at the range.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

How about a kebab buying script?

Thread Information