Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [AeroLib] Sh4d0wf0x Herblore Script

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Default [AeroLib] Sh4d0wf0x Herblore Script

Hello everyone!

I'm happy and proud to be able to release my first script ever. This script is able to clear grimy herbs for some easy and cheap herblore experience.
    At the moment
    • guam
    • tarromin
    • harralander
    • toadflax

cleaning are supported. I'm planning to extend the support to every herb and in the future also allowing to make potions.

To start the script place the herbs you want to clean on the top row of your bank and enter the supported name for the herb in the script. Only bankchests are supported at the moment so rune this script in clan wars or dual arena

I would like to ask to give some feedback on the script when running it, and also maybe look in the code if the antibans are sufficient enough. Please do report all errors and questions you have, don't hold me back on me

I would like to thank Hoodz for allowing me to use some code of his scripts in my code. This has made this whole experience a lot easier.
    Credits to Hoodz!

Features
    - Antiban
    - Cleaning herbs
    - Support for potion creating and additional herbs are comming
    - Different patterns of herb cleaning to improve the antiban

Requirements
    - Stand neard bank chest
    - Place the grimy herbs in the top row of your bank

Sh4d0wf0x_HerbloreScript V1.simba
    Last edited by Sh4d0wf0x; 07-23-2015 at 04:04 PM.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

Great work man ! Must feel nice to get that first script out, hopefully we'll see some more in the future !
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    Congratulations on release!
    +Rep for following through after our conversation
    It was time to return something to this community

Quote Originally Posted by srlMW View Post
    Great work man ! Must feel nice to get that first script out, hopefully we'll see some more in the future !
    It definitly feels good to get something to work. At the momentI I'm adding extra types of herbs to the script. If the people would realy want to see potions added I would add them but let's first see some feedback. Herblore isn't the most profitable skill atm, even when only cleaning herbs. So if the need would arrise I would implement extra things, but firsg supported every herb I'm also working on a cooker at the moment so maybe you will see more from me soon

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Congrats on the release

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

Nice looking script here, will take it for a test drive soon.

There is something that I don't quite agree with:

Simba Code:
    1. procedure horizontalPattern(slots:TIntegerArray);
    2. var
    3.   I: Integer;
    4.   mouse: TPoint;
    5. begin
    6.   for I:=0 to Length(slots)-1 do
    7.     begin
    8.       mouse := MiddleBox(invBox(slots[I]));
    9.       customMouse(point(mouse.X + random(-5,5),mouse.Y + random(-5,5)));
    10.       sleep(random(20,100));
    11.       case random(0,30) of
    12.         0..29: fastClick(mouse_Left);
    13.         30:  // Never have I heard of anyone right clicking a herb to clean?
    14.           begin // That's just my experience though.
    15.             fastClick(mouse_Right);
    16.             waitOption('Clean ',random(20,50));
    17.           end
    18.       end
    19.       sleep(random(50,100));
    20.     end
    21. end

As I've said in my comments, never have I right clicked a herb and selected clean. As far as I'm concerned most legit players spam click their herbs in set patterns, for example:

Code:
    1 2 3 4
    8 7 6 5
    9 10 11 12 // And so on.
    Any reason you've put this in other than to randomise it a bit?

The best pattern that is utilised is:

Simba Code:
    procedure crossPattern(slots:TIntegerArray);
    var
      I: Integer;
      mouse: TPoint;
    begin
      for I:=0 to Length(cross)-1 do
        begin
          mouse := MiddleBox(invBox(cross[I]));
          customMouse(point(mouse.X + random(-5,5),mouse.Y + random(-5,5)));
          sleep(random(20,100));
          case random(0,20) of
            0..19: fastClick(mouse_Left);
            20:
              begin
                fastClick(mouse_Right);
                waitOption('Clean ',random(20,50));
              end
          end
          sleep(random(50,100));
        end
    end

I feel this is probably the second most utilised pattern due to this Herblore guide. If you don't wish to watch it, the video maker states that this cross pattern is the fastest pattern to clean the herbs in.

Also (this is probably due to my ping to the OSRS servers due to being in Australia and having bad internet to start with), I've found that sometimes the script will be depositing each herb one at a time. Basically it's trying to clean them in the bank, although I stopped the script when it did this to reset it so I didn't see if it resolved the problem by itself.

Congratulations on release .
    Last edited by Chris!; 07-25-2015 at 09:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Thanks for the feedback Chris!

I've added the rightClick for some antiban and randomness. But indeed most of the times this won't occur, so I think ill leave this in but with a way lower odd to occur.

For the patterns indeed I've took the ones from the guide, especially the cross. I've added 3 possible patterns in order to, again, start some randomness going be betwoon pattern choosing.

And the fact that the script is trying to deposit herbs while cleaning, is rather strange indeed! Ill be taking a look at it!

Thanks for the feedback

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    225 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wf0x View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Chris!

I've added the rightClick for some antiban and randomness. But indeed most of the times this won't occur, so I think ill leave this in but with a way lower odd to occur.

For the patterns indeed I've took the ones from the guide, especially the cross. I've added 3 possible patterns in order to, again, start some randomness going be betwoon pattern choosing.

And the fact that the script is trying to deposit herbs while cleaning, is rather strange indeed! Ill be taking a look at it!

Thanks for the feedback
    It's actually happening more frequently then I'd like it to be right now. 1/30 chance is fairly often to be honest.

Yeah I've been sitting watching the script and the pattern selection is working nicely, but I think it's worth thinking about how often does a legitimate player randomise his/her patterns in cleaning? One player could start with horizontal then switch to cross every couple of inventories for one load whereas another could use the same pattern for every load (perhaps because they're using AHK).

The issue is because it's expecting the herbs to be there once isBankOpen(); is false but due to my ping it sometimes is not. It's not a script breaking error as it's only relevant to users with high ping results.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Would it be possible to make it use mousekeys for higher efficiency? Also, are you planning on adding more herbs in the future?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AIex View Post
    Would it be possible to make it use mousekeys for higher efficiency? Also, are you planning on adding more herbs in the future?
    I'm planning to keep this script updated with new herbs yes after my exams I would have to take a look to the mouse keys and how to implement them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wf0x View Post
    I'm planning to keep this script updated with new herbs yes after my exams I would have to take a look to the mouse keys and how to implement them
    Awesome man. Let me know when you do

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

so were you going to update this or no?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AIex View Post
    so were you going to update this or no?
    Did he end up updating it? I have an unreleased version of this that's updated cuz I wanted to get to 99. Is it needed?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

@jacz24 He did not. I'd like to see your updated version before I dive into it if you don't mind!
    Last edited by anoobis; 12-13-2016 at 12:41 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anoobis View Post
    @jacz24 He did not. I'd like to see your updated version before I dive into it if you don't mind!
    https://github.com/jacz24/Scripts/bl...t%20V1.1.simba

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

after getting the script from GitHub and removing the anti leech in the initial few lines, im unable to run the script. It logs in my character and then logs it out. Whats the problem? im at the lumbridge cellar bank chest.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Are you using jacz updated version? I've had no issues. Does your debug output anything? It sounds like it isn't finding the bank. Check your graphics settings or try another bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

yes im using jacz version which he attached 2 posts above. i copied the text and pasted it into simba. Can you tell me the location you use for bank? and your graphic options? such as zoom level,fixed/resizable client, herbs on which row. The debug doesnt show any error.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gunman82 View Post
    yes im using jacz version which he attached 2 posts above. i copied the text and pasted it into simba. Can you tell me the location you use for bank? and your graphic options? such as zoom level,fixed/resizable client, herbs on which row. The debug doesnt show any error.
    Always use the default graphics settings. No resize-able, locked default zoom, highest brightness. The script specifies bank chests but I've used it at VWest. Cellar bank chest might be unique, try clan wars.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anoobis View Post
    Always use the default graphics settings. No resize-able, locked default zoom, highest brightness. The script specifies bank chests but I've used it at VWest. Cellar bank chest might be unique, try clan wars.
    The script only banks at bank booths, not chests. I didn't know it mentioned anything about bank chests. What anti-leech are you referring too?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacz24 View Post
    The script only banks at bank booths, not chests. I didn't know it mentioned anything about bank chests. What anti-leech are you referring too?
    Well, i noticed the command for SMART was preceded by '//' (used to mark something as a comment). Will test it today at booths.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Well, i noticed the command for SMART was preceded by '//' (used to mark something as a comment). Will test it today at booths.
    Not sure what that has to do with it but okay, I hope it works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jacz24 View Post
    Not sure what that has to do with it but okay, I hope it works.
    Been testing it out from a couple of dys since my last post. Works extremely well and the antiban was really good great improvements to the script jacz! thanks mate

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Having an unusual error with mine (using Jacz24's updated version). Logs me in then proceeds to click around in circles attempting to find herbs. I'll double check I've got all the resolution settings correct just in case.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheMilkTree View Post
    Having an unusual error with mine (using Jacz24's updated version). Logs me in then proceeds to click around in circles attempting to find herbs. I'll double check I've got all the resolution settings correct just in case.
    Is the bank interface open? If it isn't it sounds like it is trying to find the bank. I would suggest going to the bank booths in varrock.

Been testing it out from a couple of dys since my last post. Works extremely well and the antiban was really good great improvements to the script jacz! thanks mate
    No problem my man i'm glad I could help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information