Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Taking Requests

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TomTuff View Post
    Would anyone be interested in bones to bananas? The wiki says 1m/hr profit, only requirements are 15 magic and starting capital.

I was also thinking if I could make a seperate script to get 1-15 magic on a fresh account with no items.
    I'm pretty sure the math technically works out but bones are notoriously hard to buy at market value and bananas are notoriously hard to sell at market value. By 'notoriously' I basically mean that I tried it once to see if it was possible. I ended up losing money because I wasn't patient enough to buy/sell at market. So I guess probably technically it would make money, but you would need to buy a large amount in advance and be patient selling.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    I'm pretty sure the math technically works out but bones are notoriously hard to buy at market value and bananas are notoriously hard to sell at market value. By 'notoriously' I basically mean that I tried it once to see if it was possible. I ended up losing money because I wasn't patient enough to buy/sell at market. So I guess probably technically it would make money, but you would need to buy a large amount in advance and be patient selling.
    Hm that's a shame. I will have to do something else. The resource dungeon miner is sounding good right now.

I would do a fruit bat thing but I don't think anyone would use it. And if I did it would be Members+

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

If that resource dungeon is f2p that sounds like a pretty good idea.

I'm considering that or some other f2p money maker. Maybe oak cutter or vial filler or something? I don't know, someone tell me what's good for f2p money making!
    It is f2p. Do you think you could add a bonfire option to your ArticPines script? I haven't used it yet but I plan to and would kind of like FM xp too.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagex Mod View Post
    It is f2p. Do you think you could add a bonfire option to your ArticPines script? I haven't used it yet but I plan to and would kind of like FM xp too.
    Just get inferno adze. Getting 91 to 99 wc I got 2.5m fm xp. Arctics give lower than usual fm xp so the amount it would slow down your wc xp wouldn't be worth the fm xp you gain.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Just get inferno adze. Getting 91 to 99 wc I got 2.5m fm xp. Arctics give lower than usual fm xp so the amount it would slow down your wc xp wouldn't be worth the fm xp you gain.
    Oh, I was planning to use it on an Ironman account. That's why I was asking. 92FM is too far away, I'd have to get like 88 wc before I even got 92fm.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jagex Mod View Post
    Oh, I was planning to use it on an Ironman account. That's why I was asking. 92FM is too far away, I'd have to get like 88 wc before I even got 92fm.
    Oh. Well I'll think about adding it when I have some spare time. It would require extensive changes to the scripts flow logic.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Hm that's a shame. I will have to do something else. The resource dungeon miner is sounding good right now.

I would do a fruit bat thing but I don't think anyone would use it. And if I did it would be Members+
    Yeah, like I said I tried this a month ago maybe so because it's got a huge profit margin it might be worth it to check out again. Don't just buy like 10 though, get like 100-200 so that you know you'll be able to sell bulk for a price.

AFAIK mining is nowhere near the money that the methods on the wiki are, but it would be a pretty cool script to do.

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

I'd like to see a new theiving guild coshing bot!

Or a reworked draynor oak tree cutter and banker (ironman mode)

EDIT: A bot that smelts bars, preferrably in neitznot or edgeville. the current one doesn't work at all!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

^I agree with a thieving guild cosher, the current one is a little slow and sometimes fails to lure until ~10 seconds later when the loop completes. It would be nice to get 99 Thieving again

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

i dont know if this still possible, but GOP(great orb project) on with 4 accs on the same world would make 400k p/h per account (in total) on f2p i believe, since water talisman's prices have risen a lot. Although making a GOP script with color would be a hard project to achieve!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

hey dude do you think you could make a flax spinning bot becuase there are non anymore and it is realy good money atm

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1337nations View Post
    hey dude do you think you could make a flax spinning bot becuase there are non anymore and it is realy good money atm
    Pretty sure that is like the most botiest bot you can make. I half want to make one, but set it up to use an absurdly far away bank.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1337nations View Post
    that sir, is like asking for a ban :P

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undorak7 View Post
    that sir, is like asking for a ban :P
    Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I'm still looking for a good script idea. I was going to do the iron miner but I decided against it. I want to make something f2p that a lot of people can use!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.

I'm still looking for a good script idea. I was going to do the iron miner but I decided against it. I want to make something f2p that a lot of people can use!
    maybe a cow killer/tanner? there's nothing like that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Do you think you could bring back that multi-skill script from the grave? It worked near Rimmington it pretty much processed like;
    1) Setup Combat styles and Inventory
    2) Fish for food
    3) Cut tree
    3.1) Make fire
    3.2) Cook food
    4) Attack rats and goblins
    5) Loot runes/coins etc.

Repeat steps 2-5 untill levels achieved.
    ps. It levels 4 Non-combat skills and Pretty much all Combat skills in 1 script.

Stopped because of the EOC update if I remember correctly! Medium-sized project
    I'm not a lesser Being imma Lesser demon

http://i.imgur.com/faGr0.png << First Script With Paint. Good First proggy? exp 21k/hr is ok pretty buggy

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Something f2p a lot of people can use: Smelting!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

I don't know if hunting polar kebbits in Burthorpe is still good money, but it used to be great a few months back! f2p too. I'm sure prices would crash though lol, if not already

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bro433 View Post
    Do you think you could bring back that multi-skill script from the grave? It worked near Rimmington it pretty much processed like;
    1) Setup Combat styles and Inventory
    2) Fish for food
    3) Cut tree
    3.1) Make fire
    3.2) Cook food
    4) Attack rats and goblins
    5) Loot runes/coins etc.

Repeat steps 2-5 untill levels achieved.
    ps. It levels 4 Non-combat skills and Pretty much all Combat skills in 1 script.

Stopped because of the EOC update if I remember correctly! Medium-sized project
    WT-Fakawi's script? His code scares me and is built on SRL-5, if I were to do that I would probably just start from scratch.

I like the cow killer idea.

I'm also looking at doing a script with @pipos1, he pm'd me about doing a wine grabber together. So we'll see how that goes.

Anything I make that ends up making more than 200k/hr on f2p will probably go in jr members though, sorry all you registered users!

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

WT-Fakawi's script? His code scares me and is built on SRL-5, if I were to do that I would probably just start from scratch.

I like the cow killer idea.

I'm also looking at doing a script with @pipos1, he pm'd me about doing a wine grabber together. So we'll see how that goes.

Anything I make that ends up making more than 200k/hr on f2p will probably go in jr members though, sorry all you registered users!
    The cow killer idea has been floated by a lot of people, I think the problem (when I looked at it once) was finding enough unique colours to not get the fences (brown) or hides (white).

Wine grabbers (apparently) are asking for a ban so if you want to do that I'd suggest heavily investing in antiban in the form of preventing getting reported.

I like hentai.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    138 Post(s)

The cow killer idea has been floated by a lot of people, I think the problem (when I looked at it once) was finding enough unique colours to not get the fences (brown) or hides (white).

Wine grabbers (apparently) are asking for a ban so if you want to do that I'd suggest heavily investing in antiban in the form of preventing getting reported.
    The dairy cows also seem like they would make things difficult.

As for a wine grabber, I'd say the ban rate is pretty much expected by anyone who would use the script. The nice thing about it is that it only requires 33 magic, which can be gotten quickly, so you can just make new accounts if you get banned.

Not that I would really need to gold farm to supplement my main, but when people make all these accounts to farm gold what do they do with the money? pool it on another account? If a lvl 3 account that has been receiving trades from other accounts which have been getting banned wouldn't they also ban the gold holding account?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

i have got through this with TPA/ATPA filtering and can succesfully target the cows without touching the fence.

The dairy cows also seem like they would make things difficult.
    As for the dairy cows, they are in the low/mid part of the cow pen, if you go to the top part, there are around 6-7 cows to kill without getting the dairy cow on the screen, so you could just make the script have sps boundaries or sth.

As for a wine grabber, I'd say the ban rate is pretty much expected by anyone who would use the script. The nice thing about it is that it only requires 33 magic, which can be gotten quickly, so you can just make new accounts if you get banned.

Not that I would really need to gold farm to supplement my main, but when people make all these accounts to farm gold what do they do with the money? pool it on another account? If a lvl 3 account that has been receiving trades from other accounts which have been getting banned wouldn't they also ban the gold holding account?
    Regarding this.. You will get new accs banned fast probably, but you wont get banned the gold holding account probably since jagex doesent track stuff like that.. at most you would be trading like 20M a day? on a large scale farm? thats nothing compared to big gold farmers.. at least, i've traded like this for a long time from lvl 3's to my main(currently banned for botting lol)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

An updated plank runner script, or a thieving guild koshing script.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    53 Post(s)

with that crafting tree released in priffidinas why not make a script for that idk how text detection will work though ( for the warnings that your harp is going out of tune)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Do you think you could replicate a script like this?
    youtube com/watch?v=XpaDs1mO7LI

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information