Thread: RSPS Magic Chopper

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default RSPS Magic Chopper

A user here named Citrus made a magic tree chopper for Near Reality in the past. I can't find the post, but if anyone happens to know what I'm talking about could you give some guidance? Is it possible to make a super rudimentary color bot maybe?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thats the thread. The problem I'm running into is that it compiles and executes but does not follow through with any action in game. In-game settings are set to what he said, and I'm in the right place. I also selected the window. Could it need hooks into the game or anything?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hnng View Post
    Thats the thread. The problem I'm running into is that it compiles and executes but does not follow through with any action in game. In-game settings are set to what he said, and I'm in the right place. I also selected the window. Could it need hooks into the game or anything?
    your best bet is to tag him in this post, or pm him

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    your best bet is to tag him in this post, or pm him
    What's the right way to tag someone? Sadly it won't let me send PMs due to post count.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

@Hnng

Surround their name with [ mention ] tags.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

I'll look into it and come back with an edit, but you probably just need to update the colors or something.

e: I have no idea how to even play on this server
    Last edited by Citrus; 03-07-2017 at 01:49 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    I'll look into it and come back with an edit, but you probably just need to update the colors or something.

e: I have no idea how to even play on this server
    Hey, thanks man! I was fiddling with colors, I changed the tree trunk color but no luck. What other lines would I have to change?

The server is on beta right now and I'm clearly doing some very important beta testing...

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Hey, thanks man! I was fiddling with colors, I changed the tree trunk color but no luck. What other lines would I have to change?

The server is on beta right now and I'm clearly doing some very important beta testing...
    I honestly have no idea without testing it myself. If you can figure out how to debug the colors that would give you a lot of information.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

I honestly have no idea without testing it myself. If you can figure out how to debug the colors that would give you a lot of information.
    http://www.nearreality.org/forum/ind...nks/#entry1335 - Here is a download link, there's 2 near reality's for whatever reason. They should hopefully work similarly. If I see how one changes I could probably figure it out.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

http://www.nearreality.org/forum/ind...nks/#entry1335 - Here is a download link, there's 2 near reality's for whatever reason. They should hopefully work similarly. If I see how one changes I could probably figure it out.
    Oh, that's weird. I was looking at the other NR. I'll take a look when I get some free time.

e: I don't know how to get to the magic trees
    Last edited by Citrus; 03-13-2017 at 04:03 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Oh, that's weird. I was looking at the other NR. I'll take a look when I get some free time.

e: I don't know how to get to the magic trees
    Yeah I dunno why there's two, at some point Im going to try and move it over to the other one. Magic trees are in the standard spot - the same as the original script. Behind archers guild near the watchtower or whatever that building is.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Yeah I dunno why there's two, at some point Im going to try and move it over to the other one. Magic trees are in the standard spot - the same as the original script. Behind archers guild near the watchtower or whatever that building is.
    Okay I found them. There used to be a tp directly to the magic trees. This server seems to have gotten even shittier.

It's just an issue of Simba not being able to 'see' the client. The solution is to set the desktop as the client. I have a bit of code that I wrote for a different private server that will work if you tweak the numbers. I'm pretty busy this week, so I can't do much more than point you in the right direction.

Here's the post: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...63#post1379463
    You want procedure getAndSet();
    Last edited by Citrus; 03-14-2017 at 03:25 AM.

Thread Information