Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    @fady;

1)What skill does the script train?
    ~~~~~~~~~~FISHING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~THE FISHING GUILD~~~~

3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any?
    The current fishing guild script only half works, and I believe it is only for sharks.

4)Detailed description of what you want the script to do (please give me as much detail as possible, will help me get it out faster).
    The script should be able to fish lobsters/sharks/tuna/swordfish (so cage and harpoon) at any and all of the locations that exist within the guild. There should be options for action bar dropping (if you are powerfishing) and maybe the use of urns? (I have never used urns but they might help with the XP). OH, and most important, the ability to bank with either the deposit box or the banker (with the ability to left or right click them).

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY G FISHER~~~~
    There was a proggy posted from that script a couple of days ago. It seems to be working, but needing a few slight modifications, for which instructions are given in the posts on the last page, Sorry, but this one seems like a no for me.

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    @fady;

~~~~~~~~~~WOODCUTTING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~CATHERBY~~~~

The current woodcuting scripts do not work, and an oak, mapple and willow woodcutting script would be great, so that the ivy's script can be used.
    The location would be at catherby, since there are many trees there and a bank nearby. The user would have the option of power cutting or banking.

4)Detailed description of what you want the script to do (please give me as much detail as possible, will help me get it out faster).
    There's no woodcutting script that works in catherby, with the ability to cut several types of wood (at mining we have scripts that may mine different types of rocks), and also catherby uses to be a less frequent place, a different place, with many types of trees, banks, what makes it easier for the user to switch of type of tree as soon as it levels.

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY WOODGUTTER~~~~
    Ok, I'll add this to the To-Do list, right now I'm going to start working on the construction request, and once that is done, I'll start this one. I couldn't find any maples near catherby so I'm assuming you meant yews. The script I'm planning will cut willows, yews, and I might add oak's too, but I'm not sure yet because there already is an oak cutter out on the forums.

No, please do! It may work but doesn't work as well as it could/should!
    Sorry this one looks like a no too lol, I've read the thread for it, and it seems to be working fine, just needs updated colors. I want to fill up script voids, that one seems to be functional.

Thank you guys for putting in your requests.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

~~~~~~~~~~Strength~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~Frost dragons~~~~

I'm looking for a frost dragon script on a runescape private server. Server is called Dreamscape 317.

The script should be able to only loot frost dragon bones after killing dragon. When the frost dragon respawns it automatically auto-attacks you so don't have to click it, and when inventory is full teleport ::home and bank them. After banking player should walk to slayer guy ( it is close to bank) and right click the slayer guy and click 'Frosts', this is to re-enter frost dragon area. After this it should just do the same loot frost bones and after full inventory repeat.
    Other details: In this server you have fast hitting weapon called ' royal sicle' with Soul Split on and custom wings you don't die so don't have to eat food.
    I dont know if this is possible to make?

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY Frosts Drags RSPS~~~~

U would be a hero if you could make this!
    Last edited by RubenVP; 08-10-2015 at 08:20 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post

Ok, I'll add this to the To-Do list, right now I'm going to start working on the construction request, and once that is done, I'll start this one. I couldn't find any maples near catherby so I'm assuming you meant yews. The script I'm planning will cut willows, yews, and I might add oak's too, but I'm not sure yet because there already is an oak cutter out on the forums.
    In catherby there are oaks and willows near the water. There's also yews around there. Oaks can be a small source of money, willows would be a source of exp, and yews could be a source of money as well. Every type of log could have the option to either bank, fletch or bonfire.
    In seers village, near the bank, there are willows and maples (but mostly maples, because if we want willows we would cut them in catherby near the water!)

Quote Originally Posted by RubenVP View Post

5)Name for the script.

That won't happen. And if fady makes one, it would be member only
    Last edited by onilika; 08-10-2015 at 10:27 PM.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

@fady;

~~~~~~~~~~FISHING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~THE FISHING GUILD~~~~

The current fishing guild script only half works, and I believe it is only for sharks.

The script should be able to fish lobsters/sharks/tuna/swordfish (so cage and harpoon) at any and all of the locations that exist within the guild. There should be options for action bar dropping (if you are powerfishing) and maybe the use of urns? (I have never used urns but they might help with the XP). OH, and most important, the ability to bank with either the deposit box or the banker (with the ability to left or right click them).

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY G FISHER~~~~
    @fady;

~~~~~~~~~~WOODCUTTING~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~CATHERBY~~~~

The current woodcuting scripts do not work, and an oak, mapple and willow woodcutting script would be great, so that the ivy's script can be used.
    The location would be at catherby, since there are many trees there and a bank nearby. The user would have the option of power cutting or banking.

There's no woodcutting script that works in catherby, with the ability to cut several types of wood (at mining we have scripts that may mine different types of rocks), and also catherby uses to be a less frequent place, a different place, with many types of trees, banks, what makes it easier for the user to switch of type of tree as soon as it levels.

5)Name for the script.
    ~~~~FADY WOODGUTTER~~~~
    No, please do! It may work but doesn't work as well as it could/should!
    Quote Originally Posted by RubenVP View Post
    ~~~~~~~~~~Strength~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2)Where does it do it?
    ~~~~~Frost dragons~~~~

I'm looking for a frost dragon script on a runescape private server. Server is called Dreamscape 317.

The script should be able to only loot frost dragon bones after killing dragon. When the frost dragon respawns it automatically auto-attacks you so don't have to click it, and when inventory is full teleport ::home and bank them. After banking player should walk to slayer guy ( it is close to bank) and right click the slayer guy and click 'Frosts', this is to re-enter frost dragon area. After this it should just do the same loot frost bones and after full inventory repeat.
    Other details: In this server you have fast hitting weapon called ' royal sicle' with Soul Split on and custom wings you don't die so don't have to eat food.
    I dont know if this is possible to make?

5)Name for the script.

Sorry, I only script RS3 not RSPS.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Lol, I like how I got mashed up into this quote.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

But I'm talking about RS3, not RSPS.
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Lol, I like how I got mashed up into this quote.
    But I'm talking about RS3, not RSPS.
    Yeaaaa sorry about that lol, I don't know how that happened! I didn't mean to quote you guys in that!

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    Everything

2)Where does it do it?
    Everywhere

Cus' Everything

I would like the script to walk from lumbridge to varrock

5)Name for the script.
    Fadynator 3000
    Update MSI for SRL-6

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    Update MSI for SRL-6
    Specialized scripts > AIO

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NCDS View Post
    Update MSI for SRL-6
    Get Coh3n out of retirement, then you + me + him revive MSI and win at life? Sounds good to me.

Scripts: Edgeville Chop & Bank, GE Merchanting Aid
    Tutorials: How to Dominate the Grand Exchange

Quote Originally Posted by YoHoJo View Post
    I like hentai.

Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    Get Coh3n out of retirement, then you + me + him revive MSI and win at life? Sounds good to me.
    Haha I don't know if I could deal with all that again; what a piece of work. Would love to chat with @Coh3n; again though.

Was a great time/learning experience.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

1. Crafting (for profit)

2. Lumbridge Castle

3. It will spin bowstrings with flax already located in bank

4. Open bank in Lumbridge Castle, withdraw flax via preset or from the flax stack, go down stairs closest to the spinning wheel, interact with spinning wheel to spin bowstrings, go up the stairs (right click and select "Go up stairs"), bank and repeat process. Make sure the script stops when player runs out of flax.

5. Turbostrings.
    Last edited by SuperSpook; 08-14-2015 at 07:05 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Any updates on the prawn broker script?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

1)Magic

2)Taverly/Water obelisk

3)As it also allows you to profit and gain crafting xp by making battlestaves

4)Turns unpowered orbs into water orbs at taverly. water staff weilded and stack of cosmics in inventory

5)Orbifier.

NVM
    Last edited by Kratos; 09-19-2015 at 04:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

1)Prayer

2)Ectofuntus/Daemonhiem(banking)

3)It would have the option to grind bones, collect ectoplasm, then worship, or just collect ectoplasm then worship (For ashes)

4)Have preset inventory setup as preset 1 in bank, clicks on preset one button then ectophial, runs down stairs and collects ectoplasm, runs back up and either worships(ashes), or goes to grind bones then worship. Tele's back with ring of kingship then repeats.

5)Green goo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still taking requests?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

This ^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

i need an attack script for clan wars ffa...everything is working fine for the reentering bot except for its attack script if you want i can post the attack script here. it should work by names and not by colours fyi

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Thieving
    2)Where does it do it?
    Ape Atoll
    260k Thiev/hour, the recommended thieving method on most guides for 70-90. (Double the xp of the cosher script)
    Knocks out the money fighter, then steals twice from it before it regains consciousness then knocks it out again, repeats.
    5)Name for the script.
    Something following the O-Matic scheme.

Also
    Quote Originally Posted by jackg142 View Post
    i need an attack script for clan wars ffa...everything is working fine for the reentering bot except for its attack script if you want i can post the attack script here. it should work by names and not by colours fyi
    There's probably about 20 of these circulating, doubt anyone with a valid amount of self respect would post one onto these forums due to the fact nsing isn't the most praised thing on rs
    hi it me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

dont know if this is still active but might as well :P

1) Prayer

2) Bone Yard in wilderness

3) The best f2p prayer building method. one of the prayer scripts already coded doesnt work, and the others require a lot of GP

4) Needs to walk around a small area, fight off zombies, pick up big bones and regular bones, Then it needs to bury them for XP. I also recommend it logs into a less populated server because the area is in wilderness.

5) Fady's boneyard accumulator

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Hunter
    2)Where does it do it?
    puro-puro
    3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any?]
    Couldn't find a simple imp clicker.
    Basically i'd like a universal kingly imp clicker for an rsps. An imp clicker that clicks on an imp and if the xp drops it looks for a new imp and etc. I tried doing it myself aswell but my script ran into endless problems.
    Have a good day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArcaneXVIIv View Post
    Hunter
    2)Where does it do it?
    puro-puro
    3)Why is this method better than other methods posted on the forums/if any?]
    Couldn't find a simple imp clicker.
    Basically i'd like a universal kingly imp clicker for an rsps. An imp clicker that clicks on an imp and if the xp drops it looks for a new imp and etc. I tried doing it myself aswell but my script ran into endless problems.
    Have a good day.
    I doubt this thread is still active. Even if it is further up he said he does not do RSPS scripts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information