Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PheteyGee Replacement Cosher (Direct X)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Post PheteyGee Replacement Cosher (Direct X)

Hiya, Fixed up Wu-Tang Clan's Coshing script added a few extras to make it more user friendly and anti-banhammers etc. I give all credits to him for the original script, I want no praise for this release I didn't do much.

Can run without trapping the trainer like the image below.

Credit Wu-Tang Clan for this image from his thread

Setup:
    1. Setup normal SMART/RS Botting layout like usual (Min graphics, old school interface etc).
    2. Have Direct X plugin installed (Haven't tested on Open-GL but I presume it should still work. Just add // in front of SmartPlugins Call on line 257
    3. Trap the trainer as shown, can use any angle as it is 100% Colour based.
    5, Have a rubber blackjack equipped and start the script either logged in or out. Recommended to log in first and set up where the trainer should be.
    6. Realise I didn't put in step 4. Oh noes... Script fail - Hw Dos I botz?
    7. Press Play and Fill out the form
    8. Happy Botting

Note: The script is a pain when it comes to colours so you might have to pick your own colours from the trainer's scarf see below

Finding Colours:
    1. Get ACA - Search on the forums for it
    2. Open it up
    3. Select 2 on the CTS Settings (bottom right hand corner)
    4. Have RS open (Paused script if you're changing colours during botting)
    5. On ACA Window click Client -> Reload from Client (Or just press F5)
    6. Use your mouse to click on the scarf of the trainer on all the purply colours
    7. Press Mark Best Colour
    8. If the scarf isn't fully red then keep clicking scarf colours
    9. Re-press Mark Best Colour
    10. Replace COL, TOL, HUE, SAT in script on lines 7-10 with the Color, HSL Tol, Hue Mod and Sat Mod given by ACA
    11. Re-Run Script
    12. Get exps

Credit:
    I Give credit for all things created by others in the script these are but not limited too
    @TheMayor, @Wu-Tang-Gang (tehe)...

Top Proggys
    Post proggys if you use it.

Code:
    |======================================|
    |      PheteyGee Coshing Progress      |
    |______________________________________|
    | Running For: 4 Hrs, 41 Min and 23 Sec|
    | Exp Earned: 401514                   |
    | Exp/Hour: 85614                      |
    | Anti-BanHammers: 102                 |
    | Levels Gained: 0                     |
    Release: PheteyGee Replacement Cosher.simba
    Latest - v1.0: PheteyGee Replacement Cosher v1.0.simba
    Last edited by PheteyGee; 11-13-2014 at 06:25 AM. Reason: Updates

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Quoted
    171 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PheteyGee View Post
    Hiya, Fixed up Wu-Tang Clan's Coshing script added a few extras to make it more user friendly and anti-banhammers etc. I give all credits to him for the original script, I want no praise for this release I didn't do much.
    If its Wu-Tang's script why'd you put your name on top of it? Post your fixed version in his thread, you can't put your name on his script because you changed a few lines and gave him credit in the first line of your release thread. I suppose it's ok if you ASKED him permission before doing this, but I don't think you did. It's not yours. I don't like it, I think this thread shouldn't exist

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

TheMaayor said...
    If you've got a working version then it might be best to just release it. I don't think Wu-Tang is going to update this so you might as well report this thread and get it moved to the outdated section, and then release a working version (give credits ofc )
    But what you say is true. I did triple think before I posted... and if Wu-Tang does have an issue i'm more than happy to take it down. .

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

tries to loot over and over without knocking him out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

It works, but it seems to be very slow. So slow that it will only loot once.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkyownage View Post
    If its Wu-Tang's script why'd you put your name on top of it? Post your fixed version in his thread, you can't put your name on his script because you changed a few lines and gave him credit in the first line of your release thread. I suppose it's ok if you ASKED him permission before doing this, but I don't think you did. It's not yours. I don't like it, I think this thread shouldn't exist
    Write a novel about it on a blog.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Seems to loot very slow and loot without luring/knocking out

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EvilCabbage View Post
    Write a novel about it on a blog.
    Was that even necessary? He has a legitimate concern and he voiced it in the thread, nothing wrong with that.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I can understand his concern and I do agree. Will wait to see what Wu-tang clan says, more than happy to take it down if he doesn't like it. I did also notice before that someone else has posted something similar in first scripts. If it works better then just use that one.

Only wanted to provide a working script to everyone who was asking for it... Don't intend to step on anyone's toes.

As far as only looting instead of luring/knocking out first. Please find your own colours, and use direct X mode.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    49 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    Was that even necessary? He has a legitimate concern and he voiced it in the thread, nothing wrong with that.
    Well to be honest he clearly mentions all credit goes to Wu-Tang and that he didn't make many changes. How I see it, he's just being a helpful lad by fixing Wu-Tang's script so people can use it.

It's even called the "replacement" in the title. I don't see the concern, he made clear it's a tempolary fix in both the title and the thread itself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

There was another updated Version of Wu Tang's script a few months ago by pierite that is now in the outdated section. Pierite orginally posted it in the first scripts section and Wu Tang commented on the thread and said it he was ok with it and to move it to the RS3 Thieving section. Considering he was ok with that, I am sure he is fine with this. Especially because his script is outdated and no longer works.

I have been testing this out but haven't been able to get it to work reliably. It will work occasionally but when it does it is very slow and will only loot once if at all. I have updated all of the color's, tried in and out of smart in direct x mode, and tried to modify waits to see if that would make a difference but no luck.

I had luck with pierite's script a few months ago for about a week before it stopped working for whatever reason.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by everve View Post
    There was another updated Version of Wu Tang's script a few months ago by pierite that is now in the outdated section. Pierite orginally posted it in the first scripts section and Wu Tang commented on the thread and said it he was ok with it and to move it to the RS3 Thieving section. Considering he was ok with that, I am sure he is fine with this. Especially because his script is outdated and no longer works.

I have been testing this out but haven't been able to get it to work reliably. It will work occasionally but when it does it is very slow and will only loot once if at all. I have updated all of the color's, tried in and out of smart in direct x mode, and tried to modify waits to see if that would make a difference but no luck.

I had luck with pierite's script a few months ago for about a week before it stopped working for whatever reason.
    I mentioned that script just before, wasn't known to me that it was outdated.

Where abouts is it not reliable/ messes up the most?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

I think Pierite's script is just as outdated as Wu Tang's so I am a little surprised that it has already been moved to the outdated section. It is was a more recent release so one would think Wu Tang's would be considered outdated first.

The main issues I am having are when it comes to looting and luring. It will fairly often not hit lure and will try and knock him out first. I think that this has something to do with the mouse movements becuase it will lure when the mouse is already hovering above the player but if it is hovering slightly to the side, or the mouse has moved away due to the antiban, it will act is if it cannot find the option and then attempts to knock out rather than moving back over the trainer and clicking lure. When it comes to looting, it often won't do it at all. Sometime's it will loot once but other times it will just lure and knock out the trainer and not loot at all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

There is a % chance that it will loot less than 3 times (to add to the little bit of anti-ban that is has). I will take a look at the mouse movements, Something seems a little odd for it to be missing that step :S - do you have him pinned against the wall or is he just freely walking around?

Edit: I've had no problem :S
    Code:
    | Running For: 14 Minutes and 38 Seconds|
    | Exp Earned: 14118                    |
    | Exp/Hour: 57871                      |
    | Anti-BanHammers: 1                   |

| Running For: 6 Minutes and 41 Seconds|
    | Exp Earned: 9042                     |
    | Exp/Hour: 81096                      |
    | Anti-BanHammers: 2                   |
    Ah, the problem is the check of the length of the ATPA for both knockingout and looting:

Simba Code:
    if (Length(knockOutATPA[i]) < 100) then  //This is the knock-out one - Line 190
    if (Length(lootingATPA[i]) < 100) then  //This is the looting one - Line 222

When I ran a countColorTolerance it was returning a range from 100 - 106... So simply change the above lines too

Simba Code:
    if (Length(knockOutATPA[i]) < 400) then  //This is the knock-out one - Line 190
    if (Length(lootingATPA[i]) < 400) then  //This is the looting one - Line 222

Its an exaggerated change but let me know if this works...

Edit: Just download the new version.
    Last edited by PheteyGee; 11-13-2014 at 06:25 AM.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

His whole is pretty much "all credits to JosephD". It's better to have a working thieving script, even if it's a rehash of another script, than no script at all. It's what keeps SRL alive.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Still unable to get it to work :/ only issue I am having is with the looting still. Last time it ran it didn't loot at all and just lured and knocked out the trainer repeatedly.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quoted
    519 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    @Wu-Tang Clan; you ok with this?
    Anyone who wants to edit/change/alter/add/remove parts or entirety of my scripts may do so. This is a general comment to the SRL community. I learned by taking parts of other scripts and watching them work with what I wrote. If @PheteyGee wants to revamp my script, more power to him.

I'm an SRL member... I'm supposed to help people here, not keep my work to myself.
    If you guys are disappointed with him for posting a bit of my script, then please remember that he added credit. Please dismount your high horses and give this guy some respect for trying.

~wu
    You have permission to steal anything I've ever made...

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Clan View Post
    Anyone who wants to edit/change/alter/add/remove parts or entirety of my scripts may do so. This is a general comment to the SRL community. I learned by taking parts of other scripts and watching them work with what I wrote. If @PheteyGee wants to revamp my script, more power to him.

I'm an SRL member... I'm supposed to help people here, not keep my work to myself.
    If you guys are disappointed with him for posting a bit of my script, then please remember that he added credit. Please dismount your high horses and give this guy some respect for trying.

~wu
    The typical rule/thoughts here have been you should always try and get permission from original author before posting a fixed script that is still primarily the original authors code (unless original author has gone inactive). Just giving credit for a function here or there without asking is usually fine (still good policy to ask regardless), but when the script was primarily written by someone else is when the permission thing comes up.

But yeah we should in general not be quick to throw stones at Phetey (or anyone else) until staff has had a chance to look at it. For everyone - if anyone has questions about plagerism, just report the thread and leave it for the staff to figure it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

If you can't loot him right you should corect the compass the west should be up cuz after you knock-him out the Atpas will not change position and will not find the colors in the Atpas like in this image
    The first image is before knoked him out and the second(to the right) after he falls,the right compas in in the right down corner and edit the Setupstuff put // in front of the SetAngle
    Last edited by Marius90; 11-15-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ionutz900 View Post
    If you can't loot him right you should corect the compass the west should be up cuz after you knock-him out the Atpas will not change position and will not find the colors in the Atpas like in this image
    The first image is before knoked him out and the second(to the right) after he falls,the right compas in in the right down corner and edit the Setupstuff put // in front of the SetAngle
    I wouldn't think that would matter as it finds the colour again for every procedure?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Nope not really cuz' it's a fast action and it doesn't have time to refresh ...sometimes it does refresh the atpas but quite rarely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Nope not really cuz' it's a fast action and it doesn't have time to refresh ...sometimes it does refresh the atpas but quite rarely
    So it worked for you by keeping the angle with the west facing up at all times? I'll look into it... also when you debug the atpa of the looting function there is only one showing right? not a new one everytime with the old one still there?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I debuged every procedure and it's like this:
    FindVolunteer: Finds an atpa he is doing his thing lureing and then goingthruchat
    KnockoutVolunteer:Refreshes the atpa and finds it exactly on the same spot as FindVolunteer
    LootThrice:It refreshes the atpa but before the volunteer falls and it doesnt find him down ...probably needs a bigger delay bewteen procedures...don't know i'm a newbie you know better, hope helped you
    Yes it does with west angle up ,cuz' the atpa from the lootthrice refreshes before finding him down and from that position is targeting his head when falls and sees the color and the options
    Last edited by Marius90; 11-15-2014 at 11:09 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I debuged every procedure and it's like this:
    FindVolunteer: Finds an atpa he is doing his thing lureing and then goingthruchat
    KnockoutVolunteer:Refreshes the atpa and finds it exactly on the same spot as FindVolunteer
    LootThrice:It refreshes the atpa but before the volunteer falls and it doesnt find him down ...probably needs a bigger delay bewteen procedures...don't know i'm a newbie you know better, hope helped you
    Yes it does with west angle up ,cuz' the atpa from the lootthrice refreshes before finding him down and from that position is targeting his head when falls and sees the color and the options
    Yep that's super helpful! Will put up a new revised version tomorrow. Thanks ioNutz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information