Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nearly whole farm banned today

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Default Nearly whole farm banned today

Today lost 11 of 12 red spider eggs bots. Funny thing the survivor is the account i used to test the most as trying implement advanced modified looting from papayas collectors. This supports my idea of jagex looking for same gameplay patterns to not changing over time. Also lost my last papaya colelctor so now not sure if i will add new looting system. Maybe just will change random wait times more often since past 2weeks hadnt and since bots were running 4-6 hours a day 2-4 weeks same script, without changing activities it could got noticed by making statistical analysis. Also yesterday got one of my accounts stuck in a loop at lobby cause got dced in a very wrong time and it tried to relog missleadingly pressing advertisement which has login button..., that may have the influence maybe too and highlighted bot, was expecting to lose one but not all. Anyways time to spend more time and add more random stuff to it.

By the way always used smart.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

They are doing daily banwaves now until double xp weekend... At least it seems like it. All my accounts got banned too :c Lost my 2400 total main botting in browser. Well I am really really sad about it since I lost all money I had.. (Almost max stack). Now I am rebuilding it legitly since the bans are way to strong for somce reason now. Not sure what happened, it was from one day to another.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Sorry to hear for your loss. But yeah, sooner or later you should have expected. Max cash is alot jagex is trying to hit you psychologically but good thing you wont let them so. It may be that your accout has been detected earlier but banned today cause waited it for you to be the bigger loss.

They cant ban all bots or ban them so fast that they would be unproffitable. So they choose scaring tactics banning in waves, banning at seasonal evens, like swamp toads, eggs, papayas, lizzards and other stuff is only mostly botted before xp weekends. They try to ban all bots at once so you should have downtime which doesnt bring you money and they hopin this will frighten off atleast seasonal goldfarming, maybe will hit some people psychology. But all in all its just pathetic. They know too that without bots econnomy would crash completely to a point where maxed acount doing pvm or like oether stuff would earn less than a noob collecting stuff or grinding stuff, making premade potions cause of demand and supply. It had happened once in ruescape lifetime and people werent pleased. And they know their system isnt perfect. Also they seem to be trying so hard, they system is getting better and better rapidly, so scripts should improve too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Same thing happened to 4 of my accounts. Was running woodcutting bots for 6 hours each day. Logged off of them after 6 hours, the following day i log back into the runescape client, and they get banned while i'm playing them. I think they waited for me to log on legit and then ban them in my face.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NoobNoob7001 View Post
    Same thing happened to 4 of my accounts. Was running woodcutting bots for 6 hours each day. Logged off of them after 6 hours, the following day i log back into the runescape client, and they get banned while i'm playing them. I think they waited for me to log on legit and then ban them in my face.
    Did that to me too! xD

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

I've had 7 accounts banned 2 weeks ago, They had a good run, 2-3 months of botting (almost 24/7)

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I've had 7 accounts banned 2 weeks ago, They had a good run, 2-3 months of botting (almost 24/7)
    All running on the same desktop? Do you think they found out 1 was botting and then checked the others? Were they botting the same thing?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lanadekat View Post
    All running on the same desktop? Do you think they found out 1 was botting and then checked the others? Were they botting the same thing?
    no, it was probably because he botted nearly 24/7 for 2-3 months !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notplayingrs View Post
    no, it was probably because he botted nearly 24/7 for 2-3 months !
    yea hahaha, that is probably the reason he got banned,I'm suprised that it took that long before getting caught.

Does simba have a option to use proxy's for all the clients you run on your desktop? i've seen multiple bot's that support proxy's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by basble View Post
    yea hahaha, that is probably the reason he got banned,I'm suprised that it took that long before getting caught.

Does simba have a option to use proxy's for all the clients you run on your desktop? i've seen multiple bot's that support proxy's
    Im not sure, ive been reading posts that its not worth doing since they dont ban by ip?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Notplayingrs View Post
    Im not sure, ive been reading posts that its not worth doing since they dont ban by ip?
    they do flag your ip as a goldfarmer. the moment one of my proxy's was flagged all the account that would log in on osrs would get a perm ban in 1-30min even on a new acc.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

they do flag your ip as a goldfarmer. the moment one of my proxy's was flagged all the account that would log in on osrs would get a perm ban in 1-30min even on a new acc.
    Can confirm.

I'm not sure what this huge talk and belief is that they don't associate anything by IP. A goldfarm ban = guaranteed IP logged. I also used proxies in the past but not a single one for each account, 1 for every 5 accounts or so.

When one account would get banned, every other account on the particular proxy also got banned. All doing the same activity, mind you.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Different VM's (different external IPS, non-proxy) They all had 1 thing in common, they had eachother added (friends list)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Different VM's (different external IPS, non-proxy) They all had 1 thing in common, they had eachother added (friends list)
    well that isn't the smartest thing to do.
    why did you even do that if i may ask?

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

well that isn't the smartest thing to do.
    why did you even do that if i may ask?
    Just testing out new things, I mainly added all the bots to each account so I could quickly see what bots were online and what ones broke ect, I've since changed that to use a web interface ect, I didn't really lose much as they transfer the items to my mule every 18 hours.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Just testing out new things, I mainly added all the bots to each account so I could quickly see what bots were online and what ones broke ect, I've since changed that to use a web interface ect, I didn't really lose much as they transfer the items to my mule every 18 hours.
    May I ask: How did you do the transferring?
    I want to do the same but I don't want the account the bots are trading banned.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

My suggestion is to simply not worry about it. If you do worry about it, transfer it through 2-3 accounts before your main.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Farm accounts -> Mule -> Main

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Farm accounts -> Mule -> Main
    Yea I always used to do:

Farm accounts -> main I quit that after some time and I did like Farm accounts -> mule I used to bot ( 6 months ago )
    Mule got banned for botting

about the transferring itself ( using simba ) how to do it, just make the mule wear a flashy color but how do I time it correctly without having to start the scripts at exactly the same time?
    Can I take like current system time then add 5 hours and put that time in a .ini file let the simba running the mule log in at that time? Or is there an easier way?

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Yea I always used to do:

Farm accounts -> main I quit that after some time and I did like Farm accounts -> mule I used to bot ( 6 months ago )

about the transferring itself ( using simba ) how to do it, just make the mule wear a flashy color but how do I time it correctly without having to start the scripts at exactly the same time?
    Can I take like current system time then add 5 hours and put that time in a .ini file let the simba running the mule log in at that time? Or is there an easier way?
    I think he either uses text file for time or something like this:

https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...ht=tabsharemem

Used to use it with rune miners and runners trading/dropping ores from wild to runners to run in f2p Also for drags bots to prevent coming to same world.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Yea I always used to do:

Every mainloop, the script will check a .php page to check if it's set to trade, if it is true, exit to lobby, hop to set world (once again, from php) lodestone to a location, walk to a bank, withdraw the goodies, walk to set location where Mule is, then get script will search for my mule (set colors, eg; blue wizard robes), check names ect while trading, once trade is accepted, reset the trade var (once again, a php script, data stored in my mysql database) and resume script (will lodestone + walk back to where it needs to be).

I manually set the trade = true in the mysql database but I'm working to make that all automatic soon.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    125 Post(s)

Every mainloop, the script will check a .php page to check if it's set to trade, if it is true, exit to lobby, hop to set world (once again, from php) lodestone to a location, walk to a bank, withdraw the goodies, walk to set location where Mule is, then get script will search for my mule (set colors, eg; blue wizard robes), check names ect while trading, once trade is accepted, reset the trade var (once again, a php script, data stored in my mysql database) and resume script (will lodestone + walk back to where it needs to be).

I manually set the trade = true in the mysql database but I'm working to make that all automatic soon.
    If only I knew how php/mysql worked, is it hard to learn to do something like that? ( I mean the php/mysql part )
    and you can just use a webhost, I saw those terms used somewhere when I was trying to make a website.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

If only I knew how php/mysql worked, is it hard to learn to do something like that? ( I mean the php/mysql part )
    and you can just use a webhost, I saw those terms used somewhere when I was trying to make a website.
    (very messy code)

PHP Code:
    if($action == "checkTrade"){
    $ip $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
    $q mysql_query("SELECT * FROM accounts WHERE ip LIKE '".$ip."'") or die(mysql_error());
    $result mysql_fetch_array($q);
    echo 
    "<trade>";
    echo 
    $result['trade'];
    echo 
    "</trade>";

Simba:

Simba Code:
    function checkWebTrade(): Boolean;
    var site : String;
    begin
     site := GetPage('http://abc.zxy/accounts.php?action=checkTrade');
     result := pos('true', site) > 0;
    end;

if (checkWebTrade()) then
      begin
       updateStatus('Going to trade as requested');
       ect();
       ect();
     end;

It's very easy to expand once you have the basic knowledge of php/mysql

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Can't Jagex just see that the account you moved the goods to, moved them all to another account?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kladinko View Post
    Can't Jagex just see that the account you moved the goods to, moved them all to another account?
    I've always wondered this as well, but I don't think it would be extremely hard to do

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information