Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Donald Trump will be President come November 8, 2016

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dateline View Post
    I don't think he has a chance. His style worked to get the nomination, but it's too radical for the general.
    If it were at some other point in time, I would agree with that. However, the Republicans that he beat out for the nomination weren't an easy crowd and he made it through that. You're left with Clinton, who is extremely corrupt and it's almost scary what she might be willing to do as president. You can say Trump is radical, yet he's met with the GOP and actually worked on things with them. You also have to understand that to get thing through congress has to be involved. Who would you be more worried about in that case...and extremely corrupt career politician or someone who was praise as being extremely easy to negotiate with (before this election)?

Both sides are extremely radical. It just shows how disgruntled the people are with how things have been run in the past few years. When things get to that point, anyone really has a chance.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    +1 I learned a new food.

No idea what it is, but I've been to a quite few Jets games and never saw it..

Sorry you guys had to see that long argument and partial fight. Shouldn't happen, but it does when it comes to debates. At least when I'm in them. In any case, it's a good read on both sides.

I see how you guys think, but I won't ever agree (at least not on all points).
    Gonna have to come to Turner Field while it's open

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Thanatos View Post
    Sigh...You're officially a lost cause. Brandon and I put this to rest, and you come back flaming more. It's like a child that has to come in and get the last word just so everyone knows they're right. Seriously common man...I honestly thought you were better than that.

"Do they let all sorts of nutcases debate there now?" More than half of Congress are nutcases that have been elected so I think you can answer this question yourself...
    Not really sure what Brandon and you putting it to rest has to do with me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Not really sure what Brandon and you putting it to rest has to do with me.
    Maybe you should read exactly what I posted...

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Maybe you should read exactly what I posted...
    You apologized for flaming? Still don't know what that has to do with me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

You apologized for flaming? Still don't know what that has to do with me.
    Yeah you're a lost cause bud. If you can't understand something as simple as that you're either blinded by rage over something silly like this, or you're just stupid. Seeing what you've done for the community I'm fairly certain it's the first.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Yeah you're a lost cause bud. If you can't understand something as simple as that you're either blinded by rage over something silly like this, or you're just stupid. Seeing what you've done for the community I'm fairly certain it's the first.
    Just sounds like you think i should feel obligated to not reply to the quote just because you apologized. Like i said, not too sure what your apology has to do with me.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Just sounds like you think i should feel obligated to not reply to the quote just because you apologized. Like i said, not too sure what your apology has to do with me.
    I guess you weren't part of this thread? It was directed towards everyone that had to read any of it. I didn't think you would have trouble with that level of thinking. I'll be sure to bring it down in the future.... I tried to put an end to all of the flaming before, there was honestly no reason for you to come in and try to start it up again. That was truly childish. It's done, it's time to move on with things.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

I guess you weren't part of this thread? It was directed towards everyone that had to read any of it. I didn't think you would have trouble with that level of thinking. I'll be sure to bring it down in the future.... I tried to put an end to all of the flaming before, there was honestly no reason for you to come in and try to start it up again. That was truly childish. It's done, it's time to move on with things.
    I was/am, but not sure why you think that just because you apologized; i have to automatically stop.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

I was/am, but not sure why you think that just because you apologized; i have to automatically stop.
    So you're saying I should stop expecting a decent level of maturity from you?

"not too sure what your apology has to do with me."
    "but not sure why you think that just because you apologized; i have to automatically stop."

Your reasoning is changing from post to post. Your second shows you know what it had to do with you, and are simply ignoring it. So please stop trying to play dumb, which is what I hope you're doing, and move on. I went back to talking about the main subject of this thread, you continue to deviate towards something that an attempt was made to put to rest. If you're incapable of doing such a thing you don't belong in a debate in the first place. Seriously, it's time to move on bud...

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

"not too sure what your apology has to do with me."
    "but not sure why you think that just because you apologized; i have to automatically stop."

Your reasoning is changing from post to post.
    Just sounds like you think i should feel obligated to not reply to the quote just because you apologized.
    Good shit. Reasons 100% changing. There's that selective vivid imagination again.

Anyhow, i'll stop now because i'm not sure i have the degree to debate in this thread, don't have a degree to debate with you either, haven't even debated in congress so i'm pretty unqualified.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    177 Post(s)

Good shit. Reasons 100% changing. There's that selective vivid imagination again.

Anyhow, i'll stop now because i'm not sure i have the degree to debate in this thread, don't have a degree to debate with you either, haven't even debated in congress so i'm pretty unqualified.
    Sigh...even in stopping you can't find a shred of maturity. Hopefully you'll find some one day. Enjoy the rest of your time debating. Try to avoid getting so upset in the future over the internet!

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Sigh...even in stopping you can't find a shred of maturity. Hopefully you'll find some one day. Enjoy the rest of your time debating. Try to avoid getting so upset in the future over the internet!
    Alright man, cheers, don't let your imagination run too wild

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

oh my god america

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by webbydee View Post
    oh my god america
    didn't even bother reading an article from HILLARYCLINTON.com with abunch of twitter feed screenshots for any newsworthy information about Donald

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Student's Donald Trump hat stirs controversy at Calgary's Mount Royal University.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...reat-1.3764642

Lol.. Someone needs to make a meme of the guy saying "Go Away" at 1:52.. I've never wanted to punch someone so hard in my entire life.
    Last edited by Brandon; 09-16-2016 at 01:46 AM.
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Student's Donald Trump hat stirs controversy at Calgary's Mount Royal University.

Lol.. Someone needs to make a meme of the guy saying "Go Away" at 1:52.. I've never wanted to punch someone so hard in my entire life.
    Can't tell what's worse, the Trump supporter and or the "safe space" girl claiming Trump wants "Make America all for white people, no immigrants, no people of different sexual orientation"

Girl is vice president of student life, worse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

that shriek scared me
    Last edited by lolskilla; 10-11-2016 at 02:06 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

1:49 to be more exact...

Back to the video... Im not sure about other countries, but US seems to have a high fidelity about their candidates, even more than a football or baseball team.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

@carpediembr people in general value consistency in other people's behaviour, but also their own.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

i don't understand where clinton gets all the hate from

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    That's because you've done no research on her.

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blak Fishy View Post
    Have you ever googled the name Hillary Clinton?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Just follow the money. Just like gardening, the more you dig the dirtier it gets

example, check out Marc Rich

Oh, and as for the other guy.... Notice all the foreign countries who have all had dictators in the past are shitting themselves over the prospect of this man in power. Its because they see the red flags lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread Information