Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 2158

Thread: [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nitroxx0025 View Post
    I used other settings like draynor - willows work for me but powerchop somewhere not its kinda strange just need to figger out wich will work and wich dont at least for me
    I will try that, thank you for the reply! Will post proggy's

Edit: Works fine now!

Proggy: Attachment 25061

- Booper
    Last edited by Booper9; 02-19-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

how do i fix this? [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\misc\SmartParams.Simba(62:26): Invalid number of parameters at line 63
    Compiling failed. i havent played with simba in forever so im behind on a lot of things i believe i got the reflections going.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

Error: Duplicate declaration "AddDTM" at line 164
    Compiling failed.
    getting this error, idk why.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I have all the prerequisites to run the script but when I try to compile it I get,

Code:
    ERROR comes from a non-existing file (!addGlobalFuncHdr)
    Error: Duplicate declaration "SmartGetClients" at line 1
    Compiling failed.
    and it just highlights
    Code:
    program treeCutter;
    The AIO Fisher works for me.. I tried changing the interpreter but it didn't do anything either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

NVM just had to reinstall

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

alright, finally got the script released for the lape include... check it out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Compiling went smooth after updating everything, but when after the script setup, I got the error that Smart couldn't spawn client.

"Windows can not find java.exe, make sure...:"

Which Java version do I need? I currently have JRE7.

Thank you

Edit: Tried on my laptop, script starts, but the script keeps walking west. Is there anything I forgot?
    Edit2: [Warn] Failed to find tile X=3128 Y=3152. That's the middle of the water between wizard tower and lumbridge swamp? (Power chopping normal trees)
    Last edited by Royal; 02-27-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikkehj View Post
    Compiling went smooth after updating everything, but when after the script setup, I got the error that Smart couldn't spawn client.

"Windows can not find java.exe, make sure...:"

Which Java version do I need? I currently have JRE7.

Thank you

Edit: Tried on my laptop, script starts, but the script keeps walking west. Is there anything I forgot?
    Edit2: [Warn] Failed to find tile X=3128 Y=3152. That's the middle of the water between wizard tower and lumbridge swamp? (Power chopping normal trees)
    Just start the script somewhere different, powerchopping just searches for any trees anywhere and tries to chop them.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

When I run the newest version I keep getting this.
    Code:
    Error: Unknown declaration "getID" at line 62
    Could someone help me out

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    Just start the script somewhere different, powerchopping just searches for any trees anywhere and tries to chop them.
    I stood next to 4 trees, but yeah, I just got to 15 WC myself. Script chopped 10k oaks flawless although it stopped so many times (I forgot I had set logs to chops on 2k, took me 3 tries to actually saw what I did). So proggy report wasn't more than 7.5 hours.

ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter proggy 5.png

Edit: I just got banned
    Last edited by Royal; 02-28-2015 at 06:41 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Hey ineed, great update to the script and running flawlessly as always. Have you ever considered writing any guides yourself?

I find myself jumping from thread to thread trying to learn as much as possible to often find that the information is outdated/no longer relevant due to changes to the includes, etc. I've tried to learn as much as possible from scripts such as yours and others in the community however I'm still struggling to create my own. Any advice would be appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Powerchopping teak at Ape Atoll

Any ideas how to make this powerchop teak at ape atoll? I tried to edit the customsIDs and LogIDs at lines 1590-1595 to match with teak tree ID's I found from the web and reflection definitions folder. Then I ran the script as willow powercutter. It's not working though and in fact I have no idea what I'm doing since I'm a complete noob at programming. All it does now is running south-west. Is it even possible to make this cut teak?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    10 Post(s)

Confirming power chopping 'normal trees' is not working , it just clicks the bottom left hand side of the mini map , regardless to where it is started

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vetu104 View Post
    Any ideas how to make this powerchop teak at ape atoll? I tried to edit the customsIDs and LogIDs at lines 1590-1595 to match with teak tree ID's I found from the web and reflection definitions folder. Then I ran the script as willow powercutter. It's not working though and in fact I have no idea what I'm doing since I'm a complete noob at programming. All it does now is running south-west. Is it even possible to make this cut teak?
    I personally never cut teaks before, I could check in on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntdafuzzma View Post
    Confirming power chopping 'normal trees' is not working , it just clicks the bottom left hand side of the mini map , regardless to where it is started
    Oh, yea i got it fixed, rerun the updater real quick.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

when i m playing dota and running this on a dual monitor, it minimizes dota for me other than that, really nice bot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

the gnome stronghold not working for me. fails to bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Another update here: Been running it on another account, 67 woodcutting now. The reason for 2 last bans was, first account had been used along with another bot provider, the 2nd ran 19 hours in a single day. Sadly I won't be able to provide proggy, as I have to stop the script every 3 - 4 hours. But it runs smoothly, although the path it takes are often questionable :P

All in all, I hope I one day will be able to write such a nice script as this one. Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

I cant seem to run the bot for a long time, this is because sometimes it is trying to ''performing antiban'', however it just stands there and doesnt do anyting. eventually the account will log out..
    btw im powercutting willows
    Last edited by hectortje3; 03-07-2015 at 01:06 PM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by toxjq View Post
    the gnome stronghold not working for me. fails to bank.
    I tried it, it seems to working fine.. can u tell me where exactly its getting stuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by hectortje3 View Post
    I cant seem to run the bot for a long time, this is because sometimes it is trying to ''performing antiban'', however it just stands there and doesnt do anyting. eventually the account will log out..
    btw im powercutting willows
    Weird... I'll look into.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

so from yew tree to when it goes back to bank. it cant click on the stairs. it just randomly clicks between two points in some loop, going back and forth between the stairs and the point. and unable to click on the stairs to go to the bank.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

is the reflection supposed to open up a new window?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rapidz View Post
    is the reflection supposed to open up a new window?

Reflection is an include used to collect and use java directed information - You must have reflection includes correctly installed.

SMART is the "new window" that will open independently, say you wanted to have 5+ bots per Laptop/Computer at any given time. While catching up the global politics =p

<------------------>

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

work like a charm thanks for this
    GOALS
    1)99 WC / currently - 96 (using - [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter - https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100300 )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

New update: I am now 75 WC, cutting yews at 140logs/hour (p2p) it runs flawless and no ban so far! Only flaw about this script is that power cutting doesn't work at all. I've tried Trees, Oak, Willows. Starting right next to the trees, no matter what, the script will try to walk in a direction until the end of the map "searching for trees". When I get more experienced with coding, I will try and find what's causing it, as this seems interesting. Thank you again for such a fine script!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

I'm getting this error for the first time today: Unknown declaration "GetState" at line 3019

Can anyone help me? i'm new to using simba.

Page 66 of 87 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread Information