Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Fisher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Figured out the problem:
    Under the procedure setupPlayer(), the script was trying to toggle data orbs and roof removal which was causing the script to click where the toggle re-sizable option is. The options for data orbs and roof removal have moved, so commenting out lines 3095 and 3096 makes the script run flawlessly.

Thanks again for the flawless script ineedbot, I used a couple of your methods for some scripts of my own, makes my life a lot easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Thank you so much for your script - recently just came back to the game and starting with fishing I do notice if you have the settings incorrect - it will go into the settings but wont go back to inventory tab.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Yup, just aerolib needs an update, not a big problem though, you could just comment out those lines as @cabbiethefirst; said.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Got problem, i start bot, smart opens, but doesnt log in into account, just login screen and bot doing nothing. How can i fix this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lempa View Post
    Got problem, i start bot, smart opens, but doesnt log in into account, just login screen and bot doing nothing. How can i fix this?
    read my previous comments, also try manually logging in and toggling off resizable.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cabbiethefirst View Post
    Figured out the problem:
    Under the procedure setupPlayer(), the script was trying to toggle data orbs and roof removal which was causing the script to click where the toggle re-sizable option is. The options for data orbs and roof removal have moved, so commenting out lines 3095 and 3096 makes the script run flawlessly.

Thanks again for the flawless script ineedbot, I used a couple of your methods for some scripts of my own, makes my life a lot easier.
    my 3095 and 3096 are two ends...is this correct to comment them out like that?

Tried to manually logg in and i got it but how Cabbie stated it is changing it to re-sizable then gets stuck.

got to 1-44 last night once i figured how to get it to play lol.
    Last edited by Carlito; 06-06-2015 at 12:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    my 3095 and 3096 are two ends...is this correct to comment them out like that?

Tried to manually logg in and i got it but how Cabbie stated it is changing it to re-sizable then gets stuck.

got to 1-44 last night once i figured how to get it to play lol.
    just look for the setupPlayer function and comment out the 2 lines that toggle the data orbs and roof removal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

I have only got the client to open into rs and log in once. but when it did the script kept clicking to resize the client which refreshed the screen and the script would stop working.
    99's Achieved using Simba
    - 99 Divination thanks to AIO Divination script by Solaire
    - 99 Woodcutting thanks to IvyChopperUltra and Draynor Chop N' Bank by Press Play and Coh3n

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

just look for the setupPlayer function and comment out the 2 lines that toggle the data orbs and roof removal
    @Godzassassin - do the same thing i just did

got it line 3123 and line 3124

//toggleDataOrbs(true);
    //toggleRoofRemoval(true);

edit1: so now that i did that it will most definately just logg in and get to work which is good but there seems to be a problem as i am logging out - no error or nothing but it says the player is inactive - is there a way to establish a "check if logged in"?

edit2: I turned off cooking and i've been getting better times

[22:27:30:135] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2809, Y = 3440} on MM.
    Saving Proggy to: C:\xx\ineedbot's AIO Fisher proggy 11.png Time Running: 5 Hours, 9 Seconds
    Successfully sent status to stats server. 5 Hours, 31 Seconds
    Last edited by Carlito; 06-08-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Carlito View Post
    @Godzassassin - do the same thing i just did

got it line 3123 and line 3124

//toggleDataOrbs(true);
    //toggleRoofRemoval(true);

edit1: so now that i did that it will most definately just logg in and get to work which is good but there seems to be a problem as i am logging out - no error or nothing but it says the player is inactive - is there a way to establish a "check if logged in"?

edit2: I turned off cooking and i've been getting better times

[22:27:30:135] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2809, Y = 3440} on MM.
    Saving Proggy to: C:\xx\ineedbot's AIO Fisher proggy 11.png Time Running: 5 Hours, 9 Seconds
    Successfully sent status to stats server. 5 Hours, 31 Seconds
    I should have stated this before, but as I said on the woodcutting script, this isnt the main problem for me its just the script has a problem dectecting the osrs client in the first place.

[AL] Could not start up OSRS or RSReady was not detected!
    [18:55:51:789] [] [Status] All cached references free'd from memory
    Successfully executed.
    - 99 Woodcutting thanks to IvyChopperUltra and Draynor Chop N' Bank by Press Play and Coh3n

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

if your account was previously in resizable, it won't even detect the client in the login screen. just start the script, disable SMART, manually log in, and turn off resizable and then try to run the script with the changes I mentioned earlier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

if your account was previously in resizable, it won't even detect the client in the login screen. just start the script, disable SMART, manually log in, and turn off resizable and then try to run the script with the changes I mentioned earlier.
    Yea it works on the woodcutting script.Thanks for clearing it up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Nearing 99 fishing with this script starting from 1 nearly 3 weeks ago. Been able to get 9-11 hours per day. The only suggestion I have is to add the ability to accept genie lamps, as that would've been a crazy amount of experience in another skill. Besides that QOL, fantastic script and a real pleasure to use. Thank you so much Ineedbot.

http://imgur.com/fEuKeuW

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

For some reason, I keep logging out after an hour. The guide says that it's fishing, but it's really on the main menu. It also doesn't login.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

just finished my 72 hour proggy, still going at the moment.
    I made an account to use for sharks, I'm going to try and see how long I can run this one account before it gets banned lol
    http://puu.sh/ikn9b/c8a9aa9d6b.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

cabbiethefirst, if you don't mind me asking I see that you're probably level 3 since the 10 hp and 1 prayer and all but do you have any other skills that are leveled at all? I don't need numbers. I'm just wondering what helps an account not get banned. I'm thinking about starting a brand new account today or tomorrow and getting members and trying to fish straight through to 99, but I don't know if I should level up some dumby skills a little to make it look less like a purely fishing bot.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JasonB View Post
    cabbiethefirst, if you don't mind me asking I see that you're probably level 3 since the 10 hp and 1 prayer and all but do you have any other skills that are leveled at all? I don't need numbers. I'm just wondering what helps an account not get banned. I'm thinking about starting a brand new account today or tomorrow and getting members and trying to fish straight through to 99, but I don't know if I should level up some dumby skills a little to make it look less like a purely fishing bot.
    I made that account as a suicide account. There is literally no experience on that account besides fishing. The thing that makes the biggest difference is literally just becoming a member. Essentially, being a member and just minimizing your reports is key. I go to a pretty unpopulated world all the time. Make a normal name and make your clothes not so obvious that you're a bot and you're good to go.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Greetings,

Thank you for your wonderful script - I am closely closing in on lvl 70 fishing

However I did get stuck today - wanted to make you aware of it.

[12:54:37:898] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2845, Y = 3431} on MM.
    [12:54:39:833] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2844, Y = 3430} on MM.

failed to find tile.jpg

Cheers.

Edit1;

Also got this one,
    [15:32:10:666] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2826, Y = 3437} on MM.
    [15:32:19:510] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2826, Y = 3437} on MM.
    Last edited by Carlito; 06-15-2015 at 07:33 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    41 Post(s)

One thing I've noticed when karamja is set up as the location you have to be on the island for the script to start, if your anywhere on the main land it will just sit there, instead of walking to the dock/boat like most of the other locations will auto walk where to start.
    I actually see if I walk to the docks with a full inventory it will deposit and continue to karamja but draynor or lumbridge it will just sit there.
    Last edited by ry0240; 06-16-2015 at 03:36 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Something that i think all fishing (and woodcutting) scripts should include is an option to drop your inventory even if it isnt full. For example - you caught 25 fish and the fishing spot moves, you drop your inventory before you start to fish again. I think it would give the script a more human like quality. Just a potential idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

My computer only can open 2 fishing bots, 3 bots is too much for him. What do you do when you want to open a lot of them, for example 10?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

[19:29:39:936] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2844, Y = 3430} on MM.
    [19:29:45:238] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2845, Y = 3429} on MM.
    [19:29:49:940] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2845, Y = 3431} on MM.
    [19:29:52:489] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2844, Y = 3430} on MM.
    [19:29:57:461] [Reflection] [Warn] Failed to find Tile {X = 2845, Y = 3428} on MM.

Any idea what I could do to fix this? It seems to get stuck here:
    http://gyazo.com/109783de867d4c819b37ab21b548e661

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

I love your scripts !!! Please keep making them !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

My computer only can open 2 fishing bots, 3 bots is too much for him. What do you do when you want to open a lot of them, for example 10?
    Choose between
    1: Get a better Computer
    2: Buy a second Computer for Botting
    3: ???
    4: Build a Server($$$$$$$)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Maybe you can use a VPS

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information