Thread: Ashaman Red chin bot

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Default Ashaman Red chin bot

Hello, I would like to see Ashaman make a red chin bot. That would be lovely <3 Or if he could add magic notepaper to the salamander script!

Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1598 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madmaxman3 View Post
    Hello, I would like to see Ashaman make a red chin bot. That would be lovely <3 Or if he could add magic notepaper to the salamander script!
    I believe @Ashaman88; is on vacation or on business atm..
    I am Ggzz..
    Hackintosher

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

ah alright

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    55 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Good luck distinguishing you traps from other peoples.
    The Mayor with the massive shut down!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Good luck distinguishing you traps from other peoples.
    Unless you could possibly store a location where the player Tbox was and limit the color/dtm search to that specific Tbox.

For example:
    -Player at a location
    -Get playerBox, save this playerBox as a new box variable (because multiple traps will be set)
    -Place trap
    -Search for color/DTM within the new box variable.

Then again, I should never doubt the badassery that is, The Mayor.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by MMOE View Post
    Unless you could possibly store a location where the player Tbox was and limit the color/dtm search to that specific Tbox.

For example:
    -Player at a location
    -Get playerBox, save this playerBox as a new box variable (because multiple traps will be set)
    -Place trap
    -Search for color/DTM within the new box variable.

Then again, I should never doubt the badassery that is, The Mayor.
    My opinion too is that even with color it is doable althrough if you get some connection losts it loses the track. I use very same principle to track papaya fruit spawners checked/unchecked locations yet. Works with moving, and with camera rotation. Seems pretty human. So chinchompas may also be doable, could also remember if that trap is his or other person and store in memory coordinates and everytime he moves recount. Dont imagine how crowded chins are at the moment but if there arent people constantly stealing your locations and you wont be battling every second with them then yeah, it is doable.

But it is alot of work and proffit seems to be like 300k per hour only? If i remember correctly its 400 chins per hour 800ea. And hunting xp is bad there too so why should anyone do this bot?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    33 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    But it is alot of work and proffit seems to be like 300k per hour only? If i remember correctly its 400 chins per hour 800ea. And hunting xp is bad there too so why should anyone do this bot?
    ^ This. +1.

@madmaxman3;
    In all honesty, you might be better off learning how to script and just adding magic notepaper to Ashaman's salamander script yourself. That or just using a simple SPS walk to the bank and back. It's not that hard to learn, even without prior coding experience. It's a fun challenge once you start getting the hang of it, and you won't be limited to the public scripts when you can create your very own private script that is capable of whatever you want! Not to mention there is also a well established community that is willing to help you every step of the way.

I HIGHLY suggest starting off with @The Mayor;'s scripting tutorial: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=107757

He laid everything out there for the basics. More than enough to cover the simple notepaper/bank for the salamander script. BUT! If you do add it to Ashaman's script, do not release it to anyone without Ashaman's permission.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

If this script is ever made, please don't release it in public section ( even though im still a registered user, but I'm going to contribute some scripts soon ). Its very likely to be farmed heavily as red chins are 1.1k+ at the moment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

red chins are not that good for money making (like 500k/hr) and they are very outdated for exp. just seems like this would be unneeded.

Thread Information