Thread: Just got a 2 day ban 0.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default Just got a 2 day ban 0.0

been botting since i came back playing in OSRS again with a fresh account. Manage to snag 3 99s with without training those skills legit. got loads of cash and decided to get greedy and bot some more and this time i used my blast furnace and cannon balls (usually after I hit 10-15k steel bars and 12k cballs balls a day depending how slow BF is) kinda close on getting smithing to 99 and today i logged in, got dced and states my account disabled. checked website states i have 2 day ban T_T. I usually bot around 16hours a day for about 4 months now since i started this account. I still have all my scripts btw maybe ill put it in public once i quit

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by salbahi View Post
    been botting since i came back playing in OSRS again with a fresh account. Manage to snag 3 99s with without training those skills legit. got loads of cash and decided to get greedy and bot some more and this time i used my blast furnace and cannon balls (usually after I hit 10-15k steel bars and 12k cballs balls a day depending how slow BF is) kinda close on getting smithing to 99 and today i logged in, got dced and states my account disabled. checked website states i have 2 day ban T_T. I usually bot around 16hours a day for about 4 months now since i started this account. I still have all my scripts btw maybe ill put it in public once i quit
    Sorry to hear about this.

Whatever you do, I would NOT bot on this account for a very long time. It's very likely you're under a higher level of scrutiny now. We've had some other threads where people chose to bot after these temporary warnings, and were permanently banned quickly afterwards.

Perhaps your scripts need some extra randomization in general. What sort of antiban do you implement? Additionally, posting your scripts will allow for a greater amount of feedback if you ever choose to do so!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Yep, the only time I've been banned on RS3 was when I had a two day ban on record. It sucked because the ban was over a year ago.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

you got banned @ bf, 99% sure.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    227 Post(s)

I agree with Clarity, take this warning and run with it.
    Scripting with ogLib

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Start a new account and bot away! Use it as a skiller or whatever and transfer whatever you make to your Main.

Good luck!

P1nky

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Is there a chance that jagex can track you transferring gold to a new bot account and ban you? If so is there a way to trade gold between accounts undetected?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swaggle_pants View Post
    Is there a chance that jagex can track you transferring gold to a new bot account and ban you? If so is there a way to trade gold between accounts undetected?
    Some say Jagex is able to detect from that method. But I have been doing it for past 7+ years.. Never had an issue.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    Some say Jagex is able to detect from that method. But I have been doing it for past 7+ years.. Never had an issue.
    So for example if one was goldfarming and sent some extra gold to a main, the main would most likely be safe?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swaggle_pants View Post
    So for example if one was goldfarming and sent some extra gold to a main, the main would most likely be safe?
    Like I said, I never had an issue and at some point I was having over 10 accounts transferring $ to my Main. However some reported that this is detectable so the choice is yours.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

sucks man sorry to hear that. You should definitely listen to Clarity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Do two day bans come with rollbacks?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KingKhaos View Post
    Do two day bans come with rollbacks?
    nope i still have all my skills/items/money the same. I've been playing legit lately but I like only have time to play an hour or 2 a day so sad this is gana be painfull

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

you got unlucky. they recently have been going ham at BF. Most bots at BF have been banned, from what I;ve heard

Thread Information