Thread: Running multiple accounts and SIMBA clients from a single script

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Default Running multiple accounts and SIMBA clients from a single script

Is it possible to run two SMART windows and accounts (or more I suppose), from a single script? Would I just run a script within a script (is this possible?)?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    185 Post(s)

You can do one of two things. You can either run a seperate Simba for every SMART, up to a maximum of 4, or you can File>New to open another tab within a single Simba, up to a maximum of 4.

If you want more than 4 accounts running at once, see here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...112&highlight=

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    You can do one of two things. You can either run a seperate Simba for every SMART, up to a maximum of 4, or you can File>New to open another tab within a single Simba, up to a maximum of 4.

If you want more than 4 accounts running at once, see here: https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...112&highlight=
    I think he wants a single script to operate two SMART cllients. I'm not sure if that's possible -- can one instance of Simba pair to multiple instances of SMART?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    I think he wants a single script to operate two SMART cllients. I'm not sure if that's possible -- can one instance of Simba pair to multiple instances of SMART?
    Yes, this is what I want to know. Or, if you can run a script within a script to do this.
    For example, lets say I were to make a NMZ script that trained my main, and then I had it open another instance of SMART to then log in to another booster account that would then boost me into NMZ and then logout while the script continued to function in NMZ training my main.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

I ran way more than just 4 clients on 1 PC, I don't think that's up-to-date...I don't think 1 single script can pair to multiple smarts unless you
    Simba Code:
    repeat
     inc(count);
     SetupSRL;
    until count >= 5;

or something

Edit : in the picture none of them are in safe mode
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

[OFFTOPIC] @Pakyakkistan for some odd reason, I had a dream and you were in it last night, and no I am not trolling. I don't play RS anymore, but had a dream I was playing and I met you at GE and recognized your name and all I had to say was "SRL" than we generated a conversation (and your username being: Pakyakkistan). Ah such a relief since I got that out of my system . [OFFTOPIC]

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    [OFFTOPIC] @Pakyakkistan for some odd reason, I had a dream and you were in it last night, and no I am not trolling. I don't play RS anymore, but had a dream I was playing and I met you at GE and recognized your name and all I had to say was "SRL" than we generated a conversation (and your username being: Pakyakkistan). Ah such a relief since I got that out of my system . [OFFTOPIC]
    I feel loved; thank you for sharing

[ONTOPIC]
    So, I think many have been confused on what I have asked originally, and I want to restate it.

Basically, I want to be able to run a SINGLE script that would be able to control MORE THAN a single SMART client and essentially run TWO or MORE accounts from a single script.

However, if this is NOT possible, I would like to know if it is possible to be able to call a script within a script such as...
    Simba Code:
    Procedure RunOtherAccount;
    begin
    RunMuleAccount;
    Inc(Mule);
    if Mule = 1 then
       TradeMule;
    Mule := 0;
    end;
    **Note that this is not at all what I am intending to do, but one of the simplest ways I could get across what I am looking to see if I can do**

OR, would I be able to run TWO SEPARATE scripts that would be able to communicate? in some way? Editing and reading a txt file possibly?

Thread Information