Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: What do you want to see?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Theres a 'Reflection (Old School Runescape)' section, I would love to see a 'Colour (Old School Runescape)' section. I dont think there is a board for help on color scripts, unless I'm blind (in that case, someone link me the section please )

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Can we please organize the "How to set up simba" sections please. Right now they are a mess with broken links and old threads that pop up even when you google them. A proper section with two threads dedicated to RS3 and OSRS with maintained links will go a long way to increase numbers here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Please move the old/no longer working OSR Scripting Tutorials to the OSR Outdated Tutorials. After reading through some of them its hard to follow which version of what they are tutorials for. Some show "Currently Outdated" but others are a guess.

Edit: Also can you add a 'Sort by date created'? I can sort by Title, Thread Starter, Replies/Views, Last Post By, but a sort by date created would help.

Thanks
    Last edited by Bladezz; 12-22-2016 at 10:11 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I am very happy with the forum & community. Many people have helped me learn to script with Simba without throughing their keyboard on floor and cussing at me (as far as I know, anyway!)

I would like to see the FAQ updated with 'working' examples. Ones we could paste into Simba and see how they work.
    Last edited by Fidget; 05-01-2017 at 01:03 PM. Reason: Words

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sushinut View Post
    Sorry to post this in this forum as it has nothing to do with an active storm dont tell on me

But could you please let us know how you found storm2k. It is both helpful and interesting for us to know how everyone is finding us. Guests please take time to register and let us know as well. Would be greatly appreciated everyone

Thanks,
    Chad
    wtf is this
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    wtf is this
    pretty obvious m8. I'll spell it out for ya.

chad (a category 5, from east central florida) wants to know how you found storm2k. If you were just a guest browsing, then he's also asking you to take the time to register so you can post your answer. Simple, no?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by keepbotting View Post
    wtf is this
    lol

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread Information