Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GG 2400 skill totaler

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Unhappy GG 2400 skill totaler

I've have been gambling for months by botting and I have gotten off easy at points. I'm now permantely banned with a macroing major and probably a zero % unbanning rate. I also had a rare on the account and over 200mil bank so that should get rid of some gp.

I was banned using a private astral script that I made, should've known not to let it run unsupervised for four hours. It likely got stuck doing a loop for it had no Terminate in it to stop a problem. So I'm going to quit rs and simba cuz it took over a year to get to the point I was at, unless someone wants to donate an account or something. I don't blame simba at all, my script banned me and I'm sure of it.

Any suggestions for what to do now? I had made scripting my hobby along with rs3.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Why quit? You can probably run 3-4 SMART's on your PC at once, why not create 4 new mains, 1 of them an Iron Man, and see if you can do it again with mostly scripts you've made... on 4 accounts simultaneously?

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Damn, that sucks man. I'm assuming you were using SMART? Did you have any type of anti-ban/randomness? Were you taking breaks?

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Runescape News and General & Skill Guides
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

shit happens. for comparision iv lost 94 range guy because of players.logout wasnt working and it kept doing same loop over and over again...

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

why running goldfarming script on such a high level main? or am i reading that wrong. Still sucks man sorry for your loss

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

If it was mostly botted, I would just do it again. Hell, you could make it a goal to never pay them any money again and just bot for bonds. Probably be pretty fun.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    90 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Damn, that sucks man. I'm assuming you were using SMART? Did you have any type of anti-ban/randomness? Were you taking breaks?
    Yes, antiban and randomness. No breaks

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    How much RC xp and total xp did you have?
    I don't know the RC exp but I know the level, 84. My total exp was definitely over 178mil. I'm not sure exactly the amount.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    why running goldfarming script on such a high level main? or am i reading that wrong. Still sucks man sorry for your loss
    The script was working fine with a few rare bugs that actually made it look more human. Example, failed to withdraw some essence and then a failsafe made it withdraw more if it had failed. I had ran it for over a week daily watching for any problems and I only found one.

The problem was the minimap in rs3. If it would turn black I had a failsafe to teleport to somewhere and then back again. But there was one rare glitch that the map would turn black with white lines still showing, usually would crash the client or need a forced reload, and it would keep teleporting to the loadstone every roughly 25sec. I'm assuming it got stuck doing that otherwise I'm not sure of the problem.(Other than a lack of kill script if something happens)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

i got a 2k total acc banned 2 weeks ago.I think it was reported by some1.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I had a 1457 account once, used piramide plunder bot and got banned by it a year ago,
    i quit for like 6 months+ and now here i am to get new bots and get myself a start off.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Hey man, fellow main-who-got-banned here.

The lost usually doesn't hit you as hard initially. You logged in, realized your banned, heart skips a beat and you read it again and again. Your time has come, the ban hammer finally took the blow on you. Initially, it doesn't seem to effect you as much as you thought it would when you imagined it would happen (being banned).

Give you an idea how deep my scar runs, my main was maxed at all stats EXCEPT farming, had 200 MILLION EXP on Magic and Defence (I botted Ganodermic 24/7, never got caught) and had a total wealth of 4 billion gold (red party hat, full torags). Lost all of it when i tired to bot Livid, worst mistake ever but I was greedy and i wanted everything maxed. Regret to this day.

It took me a year to figure this out, and I came back again just now. I botted not because i wanted everything, i botted because it was such a nice background to see. I didn't really care about the millions i made doing Ganodermics, or anything. I liked botting and making bots because it was a fun passive activity.

Think about, if you're from school (still in post-secondary my 4th and last year now), don't you find it relaxing while youre doing your homework or project, you got a bot doing all this work for you? I love just looking at the mouse moving by itself, clicking and doing all the actions for me. Its like the project or homework im workign at right now is proportional to the work i wouldve done that the bot is doing.

Guess I'm talking in a ramble, never really was able to comfort anyone with my dull words or story.

20130427-044708.png

Here's one of the pictures RSBot took, still trying to scavenge my folders. I know Simba, RSBot, EPicbot all have directories for snapshots and im trying to find them all and hope they took a picture with all my stuff (doubt it though cause i never wear them).

Anyway, its not my call whether you want to stay or not. I left for a good year and a few months before i realized i enjoyed botting. And im really hoping i can get back to making scripts for SCAR... SIMBA i mean lol. I LOVED IT. Like i really did. I love the challenge of figuring out the most optimal, non-detectable method of botting. ITs like engineering for a solution. Sure its a video game, a childs game no doubt. But its a huge challenge to create a color recognition program to preform these tasks.

And look how far SCAR/SIMBA has gone to do that. IT started with the idea of color recognition, and the idea still grows and it grew from a simple algorithim to a mega super complicated function.

Anyways i went all over the place with this post. I can only hope my ramble somehow eases your pain.

Good luck my friend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Why do you guys bot your mains with high skills and lots of wealth :S

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Good question, it can be answered by many reasons.
    I'll discuss my case for example; botting on a 8 year old main = allowed me to go from 400m total xp to 1 billion total xp, a ton of GP, and climbing the ranks to the top.

Think about it, going from 400m total to 1000m total, thats more than double your beginning total xp, and I still wasn't caught yet... so my mentality was to keep on botting.

I made sure to "bot safe" (LOL), tracking my EXP gains, using teamviewer to check on my accounts while I was at university and internship, literally anything you could think of to frequently check on my bot when I wasn't home in the Summer.

I went from having 7 99s to having all of them, along with 120 dg
    I ended up being in the top 50 for runecrafting, and top 200 players overall.

Back in June of 2012 when I got banned, there wasn't any treasure hunter, or that many easier ways to gain xp compared to today. So I thought it was kind of a big deal to make your way to the top.

However I went overboard, if you would say, with the botting. There were days where I had the bot on for 2-3 days straight doing firemaking, woodcutting, cooking, dungeoneering, and because I checked my progress on tracking sites, I ended up being the top exp acheiver and had records for certain days in the summer.

That probably set off flags to those who saw me, those who achieved ranks 2 and below for that day, and especially my friends in-game who were wondering what the hell I was doing that allowed me to get 7 mil firemaking xp each day, for 3 days, when they never saw me online (private was turned off).

I guess I'm rambling here, but in a TL;DR format: We kept botting because we assumed nothing would happen, due to nothing happening to our accounts previously. Used that mentality to keep on botting, and began to care less and less about the bans because majority of the bans at that time were happening to lower level accounts, not maxed/high levels. Just me 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by sombix71 View Post
    Why do you guys bot your mains with high skills and lots of wealth :S

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Man, this really makes me scared to start botting again on my main. It's maxed and almost comp, but boy am I busy lately.

I'd probably only use scripts that I made myself, and I have to learn how to script still, but I figured if I did relatively stable things responsibly I might have a chance.

Really rethinking this now.

On the other hand, getting banned would make me finally quit this game lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Doa Envy View Post
    Man, this really makes me scared to start botting again on my main. It's maxed and almost comp, but boy am I busy lately.

I'd probably only use scripts that I made myself, and I have to learn how to script still, but I figured if I did relatively stable things responsibly I might have a chance.

Really rethinking this now.

On the other hand, getting banned would make me finally quit this game lol.

Bot normal hours < 8, Make sure to take breaks. I've been botting for months 8 hours a day and still no bans. All scripts i've used have been public.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    I love just looking at the mouse moving by itself, clicking and doing all the actions for me. Its like the project or homework im workign at right now is proportional to the work i wouldve done that the bot is doing.
    I really think you hit the nail on the head here! I got my max main banned about a year ago and now I'm back with a near 2k total. Been botting one or two months on and then one or two off. Just so disheartening with all these Treasure Hunter promos!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

That sucks =/ I got banned a while back also for doing the same thing after botting

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I bot with my main because if I get banned my life will probably improve.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    84 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanSmoke View Post
    I bot with my main because if I get banned my life will probably improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Godless View Post
    I really think you hit the nail on the head here! I got my max main banned about a year ago and now I'm back with a near 2k total. Been botting one or two months on and then one or two off. Just so disheartening with all these Treasure Hunter promos!
    this

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

It's fun to gain xp on your main, not sure about a maxed acc for me... but I would bot right up to that point

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Dang man that sucks, sorry to hear! I don't think I'll ever want to risk botting on my main. But then again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Good question, it can be answered by many reasons.
    I'll discuss my case for example; botting on a 8 year old main = allowed me to go from 400m total xp to 1 billion total xp, a ton of GP, and climbing the ranks to the top.

Think about it, going from 400m total to 1000m total, thats more than double your beginning total xp, and I still wasn't caught yet... so my mentality was to keep on botting.

I made sure to "bot safe" (LOL), tracking my EXP gains, using teamviewer to check on my accounts while I was at university and internship, literally anything you could think of to frequently check on my bot when I wasn't home in the Summer.

I went from having 7 99s to having all of them, along with 120 dg
    I ended up being in the top 50 for runecrafting, and top 200 players overall.

Back in June of 2012 when I got banned, there wasn't any treasure hunter, or that many easier ways to gain xp compared to today. So I thought it was kind of a big deal to make your way to the top.

However I went overboard, if you would say, with the botting. There were days where I had the bot on for 2-3 days straight doing firemaking, woodcutting, cooking, dungeoneering, and because I checked my progress on tracking sites, I ended up being the top exp acheiver and had records for certain days in the summer.

That probably set off flags to those who saw me, those who achieved ranks 2 and below for that day, and especially my friends in-game who were wondering what the hell I was doing that allowed me to get 7 mil firemaking xp each day, for 3 days, when they never saw me online (private was turned off).

I guess I'm rambling here, but in a TL;DR format: We kept botting because we assumed nothing would happen, due to nothing happening to our accounts previously. Used that mentality to keep on botting, and began to care less and less about the bans because majority of the bans at that time were happening to lower level accounts, not maxed/high levels. Just me 2 cents.
    WOW, your post sir, is just 1000000% true. Damn!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    32 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that man - perhaps testing the script in the community first, and then execution, just like a business idea? But hey, it happened, and now it's time to keep on botting and improving the scripts, and rekking the gold $$

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Feel bad for you. Haven't been there personally, but yeah I can definitely imagine how it feels.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    545 Post(s)

Hopefully you don't experience the same lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Jurre007 View Post
    WOW, your post sir, is just 1000000% true. Damn!

Makes you feel like sht in the first few days, but then you get over it since its just game.
    Quote Originally Posted by uRLost View Post
    Feel bad for you. Haven't been there personally, but yeah I can definitely imagine how it feels.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information