Thread: We need working magic training script!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Default We need working magic training script!

Hello, is there someone skilled person who can make alcher that klick random times, not exactly same times. And little more human like? Only working alcher script at the forum is very fast scripted and will get you banned. But if there is someone who can make it we all would appreciate iT!! -Deffailed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I can look into it, I'm slow at scripting so don't expect a speedy release.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I'm working on a script that will support high-alching, what kind of anti-bans would you like to see in the script? I plan to have some basics so far, like hovering moving objects, checking the Magic skill for XP remaining and perhaps some mini-breaks. If you have any other suggestions I'd appreciate them.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I think maybe having some sort of feature to take the items out of the bank to alch and then once complete, it would look for that same item in the bank and then alch whatever number you set with a random amount. so withdrawals 100 items then after finish withdrawals 230.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    I'm working on a script that will support high-alching, what kind of anti-bans would you like to see in the script? I plan to have some basics so far, like hovering moving objects, checking the Magic skill for XP remaining and perhaps some mini-breaks. If you have any other suggestions I'd appreciate them.
    I'm also working on some magic scripts with AL, I have a working AIO enchanter and a High Alcher, both of which I haven't released publicly yet. If you want the source for either just ask :P

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

I'm also working on some magic scripts with AL, I have a working AIO enchanter and a High Alcher, both of which I haven't released publicly yet. If you want the source for either just ask :P

EDIT: As for the antiban you have planned, those are great but they interrupt the alching process. A normal human would just spam alch until they get tired and break for a couple of mins. What I did with my script was add a 30-200 second break every 15 minutes filled with normal antiban, and then added non-intrusive randomisations to the alching process- Like camera movements and angle adjustments.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post

EDIT: As for the antiban you have planned, those are great but they interrupt the alching process. A normal human would just spam alch until they get tired and break for a couple of mins. What I did with my script was add a 30-200 second break every 15 minutes filled with normal antiban, and then added non-intrusive randomisations to the alching process- Like camera movements and angle adjustments.
    I appreciate it but I only ever use my own scripts. Whatever type of anti-ban you have will affect the alching process. When I used to alch I'd check players surrounding me and check my Magic XP, which is why I'll associate those two anti-bans with the script. The mini-breaks also should be included, but beyond those I'm not sure what else to add.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

Whatever type of anti-ban you have will affect the alching process.
    That's not true, there are ways to adjust the camera angle without having to stop or delay your alching. This is not so with the other forms of antiban.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Chat response. Nothing complex enough to stick the player in a loop of chat, but enough to keep random questions at bay and keep the questioners happy. Response to specifically directed magic level questions, for example.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Davi View Post
    if it isn't too much trouble, could you please send me the enchanter? it would really be a huge help. thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Still need the high alcher?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This should do the trick.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

Reksai you play league? lol
    but anyways is there a way u can modify ur script to make it so it alchs in zammorak monks north of fally and telegrabs simultaneously the wine of zammorak every 20 secs(1110 gp each used for ranging potions) then when inventory full run into wild deposit into looting bag. runs back and finishes and banks. you can make all your money back from nat runes by doing this so its really profitable if you alch yew longs you make money. <3

sincerely,
    yat13

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yat13 View Post
    Reksai you play league? lol
    but anyways is there a way u can modify ur script to make it so it alchs in zammorak monks north of fally and telegrabs simultaneously the wine of zammorak every 20 secs(1110 gp each used for ranging potions) then when inventory full run into wild deposit into looting bag. runs back and finishes and banks. you can make all your money back from nat runes by doing this so its really profitable if you alch yew longs you make money. <3

sincerely,
    yat13
    You will get banned real quick botting wines.
    Stay Blessed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slayr288 View Post
    You will get banned real quick botting wines.
    How? Maybe with powerbot. If you bot smart, and don't use a level 3, I think it would survive fine just like any other script. Even set up an auto responder and you are set.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by captainblast View Post
    How? Maybe with powerbot. If you bot smart, and don't use a level 3, I think it would survive fine just like any other script. Even set up an auto responder and you are set.
    Since people love to report you there and mod weath sweeps the place at least once a week.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    Since people love to report you there and mod weath sweeps the place at least once a week.
    Oh snap. Yeah I would never want to bot near a mod.

Thread Information