Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Donald Trump.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    Mexico won't pay for it and it's impossible for him to force them, lol.
    Don't worry, the wall just got 10 feet taller.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Don't worry, the wall just got 10 feet taller.
    And 10 feet less of a wall that Mexico is going to pay to build (or the US for that matter).

Quote Originally Posted by rj View Post
    Pretty much anybody who says they are going to move countries if X candidate wins has pretty lost lost all their credibility and shown their ignorance on the function of the president
    It's just a joke, dude. The president does have a fair bit of power though, just no where near enough to do whatever the hell they want.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

Frankly, I want him to win to watch some leftists I know squirm. They are totally unbearable...

Whether this nation falls apart with Trump at the helm or Hillary make no difference to me. At least Trump is likable in his own way.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    A lot of Americans are increasingly alienated by PC culture

This has caused a large amount of migration from left to right
    Sums it up nicely for myself and pretty much my entire group of friends.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

How to trigger black people , mexicans and SJW`s - mention Trump . The amount of hatred they start producing when they hear his name is quite surreal .

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    Mexico won't pay for it and it's impossible for him to force them, lol.
    A trade war would probably work. Just hold NAFTA over an open flame. Its only 10-15 billion.

Keep in mind, he wrote the art of the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by suxewed View Post
    How to trigger black people , mexicans and SJW`s - mention Trump . The amount of hatred they start producing when they hear his name is quite surreal .
    I go to college. I also have a Trump shirt. I put the two together and I got called a racist. I didn't even say anything.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    A trade war would probably work. Just hold NAFTA over an open flame. Its only 10-15 billion.

Keep in mind, he wrote the art of the deal.

I go to college. I also have a Trump shirt. I put the two together and I got called a racist. I didn't even say anything.
    If I could derep

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Hillary Clinton is pretty bad compared to trump IDK why he gets all the hate

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Because he's public and upfront about his controversial policies. Hillary tries to hide them away on private email servers...
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    The Old Testament is filled with violence, but that's not taught, only the New Testament.
    Just clearing up: The old testament is the Tanakh (the hebrew bible), it's taught in Judaism. Not taught in Christianity (I guess that might be what you meant).
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

This is absolutely false. Unless you have the definitions of bad and good swapped in your mind.

Hillary Clinton may be as dishonest as Tricky Dick but she isn't anywhere near as 'bad' as Donald Trump.

The guy insults and demonizes anyone who isn't WASP.

He also responds "I'll just make a deal somehow" to literally every detailed policy question he gets and one of : a "total shutdown of Muslims entering the US", "Mexico is gonna pay for that wall", or <insert childish insult here> to anything else. Hillary might be doing some nefarious stuff on private email servers, but lets be real; who doesn't? It's not even in the same league of evil as whatever Donald Trump says each week.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

This is absolutely false. Unless you have the definitions of bad and good swapped in your mind.

Hillary Clinton may be as dishonest as Tricky Dick but she isn't anywhere near as 'bad' as Donald Trump.

The guy insults and demonizes anyone who isn't WASP.

He also responds "I'll just make a deal somehow" to literally every detailed policy question he gets and one of : a "total shutdown of Muslims entering the US", "Mexico is gonna pay for that wall", or <insert childish insult here> to anything else. Hillary might be doing some nefarious stuff on private email servers, but lets be real; who doesn't? It's not even in the same league of evil as whatever Donald Trump says each week.
    To be totally fair, he insults everyone, including whites. In fact, especially whites. And even if he didn't, I'd take someone who uses nasty words over a literal criminal.

Do you think you may have a bias? You're dismissing some serious allegations directed towards Hillary, while perceiving simple words coming from Trump as the worst thing ever...

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

If you didn't notice he is winning. Quite a bit too. Why? Because anytime he talks he uses the words "Win" or "Great" or "Beautiful". So someone who thinks of Trump associates him with winning or being great. Everything he says is hilarious and full of confidence. He isn't doing this stuff to sound smart. He is appealing to the Americans who stumble into the polling both and vote without loads of information.. most people. It is working.

Also Trump won against two Hispanic guys among Hispanic people in republican primaries.. He is also much more popular among black people than any recent republican candidate.. Either minority people don't care about being insulted, or they don't interpret what he says (the truth) as an insult.

And come on... League of Evil. Jeopardizing lives of Americans and national security (allegedly) isn't anywhere as bad as hurting some feelings.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
    Last edited by Camel; 03-12-2016 at 09:35 AM. Reason: forgot hashtag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by skollstagg View Post
    To be totally fair, he insults everyone, including whites. In fact, especially whites. And even if he didn't, I'd take someone who uses nasty words over a literal criminal.

Do you think you may have a bias? You're dismissing some serious allegations directed towards Hillary, while perceiving simple words coming from Trump as the worst thing ever...
    I pretty much don't like anyone in the race right now except maybe Kasich but he's not going to win so it doesn't matter. I do have a slight bias in favor of Hillary as she's the only non-clown in the race at the moment. Trump and Hillary are actually my favorites just to give you an idea of how bad it is. I'm one of those people who doesn't particularly care about shady email dealings if those enable Hillary to get the job done. If she was running for information security chief or something then I would care, but since she was a diplomat if the email thing was a convenience that helped her do her job better, then I don't particularly mind. People take shortcuts all the time without disastrous things happening as a result. It's not like government security has exactly stopped WikiLeaks/Anonymous/China from getting the classified info anyway.

I do care about when someone spouts hate with literally nothing to back it up. People like Trump fill their cabinets with sycophants who'll do exactly what he wants. The scariest part is, that in all the bombastic rhetoric noone actually knows what Trump wants and what he is going to do... In these situations it's hardly ever going to turn out to be a noble goal.
    @Camel;
    Hillary had a poor outcome in Benghazi yes. However, I don't think anyone else would've done any better. You can't defend everything perfectly and with that kind of animosity between terrorists and the US it was an impossible task to deploy seal team 6 or what have you to every single embassy or citizen abroad, it's a similar situation with the hostages ISIS takes. The whole not calling it terrorism thing until 24 hours after the incident (or maybe 2 days) is something that isn't very important to me.

Trump won the Hispanic vote in primaries because Marco Rubio has blundered over and over (they probably see this guy as a betrayer given how he's for border security and even sabotaged his own immigration bill, not even looking at all the other policies he wants that are bad for hispanics) and because Ted Cruz is the devil incarnate. Either way it doesn't matter how popular he is compared to the other chumps in the primary among Hispanics/Blacks, there's no way he's breaking 10% among either of them; especially if Hillary wins the Democratic nod. Donald Trump doesn't tell the truth, so I don't think that argument is particularly viable although I suppose Trump has only really talked about building a wall and calling them rapists instead of threatening to deport everyone like the other two.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I do have a slight bias in favor of Hillary as she's the only non-clown in the race at the moment.
    Dumb American who doesn't know the intricacies of his own country's political system, reporting in...

Trump and Bernie won Super Tuesday. Doesn't that mean they are the only two with a chance at becoming President? Is Hillary still "in the race" at all?

Edit: never mind, I'm misinformed. Ignore my ramblings.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Trump won the Hispanic vote in primaries because Marco Rubio has blundered over and over (they probably see this guy as a betrayer given how he's for border security and even sabotaged his own immigration bill, not even looking at all the other policies he wants that are bad for hispanics) and because Ted Cruz is the devil incarnate. Either way it doesn't matter how popular he is compared to the other chumps in the primary among Hispanics/Blacks, there's no way he's breaking 10% among either of them; especially if Hillary wins the Democratic nod. Donald Trump doesn't tell the truth, so I don't think that argument is particularly viable although I suppose Trump has only really talked about building a wall and calling them rapists instead of threatening to deport everyone like the other two.
    I don't think Hispanics would dislike Rubio for being against immigration all of a sudden. If you're for immigration you shouldn't be a republican in the first place. And you certainly wouldn't vote for the most anti-immigrant candidate Trump. And I assure you Trump wants to deport them. He even brought up Eisenhower's deportation actions as reference.

Trump has 0 policies that are bad for Hispanics who are US citizens. Less illegal immigrants could help poorer citizens (some of who are Hispanic) who are trying to find work so they aren't competing with someone who the law does not apply to equally. Not to mention Trump's 0% tax bracket for individuals making under 25k a year. I would say Trumps policies help them. Romney got 17% of the black vote versus Obama. A black guy. A cool black guy. Trump will get 25%.

Trump tells the truth about as much as the other candidates. Sure he flip flopped on abortion a few times but everyone in the race has flip flopped a little bit.

And no trump does not call Mexicans rapists, he calls illegal criminals from Mexico rapists. Look at the actual quote.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

tbh trump is gonna make anime real therefore he will win.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I think Huckabee came out and say that Trump will beat Hillary because Hillary has never seen Trump's playbook, later that day, Trump released this savage ad:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqWQ2ykC0C4

Later that day you had CNN "analyze" this ad for free for two hours and being quite salty. Say what you will about Trump, but he sure knows is a political genius.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Contributing to the donald trump thread: http://i.imgur.com/XZVo0zR.jpg

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information