Thread: script that keeps track of the meters of distance walked and mapping out "anomalies"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Default script that keeps track of the meters of distance walked and mapping out "anomalies"

I want a script to pay attenction to the inches and meters of the distance walked on runescape to map out if some walking steps are longer than other walking steps or the walking motion and ground moving also you know when that crap happends when it laggs and loads, runescape might be making it lag and load with your timer or whatever tracking to throw it off to make you end up in a random spot probably like they make it load and not let you know the time it would take in server time walking to know if you would load a few feet off from what it would've been if it were to be not lagged with the time it took. probably should write another script to see if when it lags it should map out if the server shuts the walking down for your computer to catch up to get better map tracking and to see if runescape tampers with that to go against bots. and one to see if the the little map jiggles around a bit for example the jiggling around being the map moving a millimeter off course from a distance of 6 runescape srl figured out meters to like durring the 6 meters lets say it takes 2 seconds to move a meter and for every 2 seconds it moves 1/6'th of a millimeter off from the screan mapped area. also a good script procgure to map out how many meters are in the screen area from what's in the map. like a millimeter in the map to figure out howmany inches of it mapped out are on the screen. from the sreen mapped area to see if the I also want you to write a script for that so that you can map out figuratively timed skip lag end up in different spots crap.

these scripts might be good srl updates for scripts to last way longer!
    Last edited by zeempeezle; 08-29-2016 at 11:25 PM.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

326 words and only 8 instances of punctuation.

Anyway. What do you want to be accomplished?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    326 words and only 8 instances of punctuation.

Anyway. What do you want to be accomplished?
    Laughed too hard at this.

From what I was able to interpret he wants something that will measure the distance in millimeters - off of his computer and convert it to inches/meters?
    Why? Because of lag and ending up in a random spot.

In short what he really wants is a new computer that can handle the very minimal processing requirements of a color script.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    that can handle the very minimal processing requirements of a color script.
    Some scripts here will by default completely max out simba's available cpu resources & ask for more.
    Though I do wonder what % of OP's cpu simba & osrs are taking up respectively..

@zeempeezle; I assume you're running the bot natively (not virtualized) on your home pc, if so, what's your CPU? (e.g intel i7-3770)

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by acow View Post
    Some scripts here will by default completely max out simba's available cpu resources & ask for more.
    Though I do wonder what % of OP's cpu simba & osrs are taking up respectively..

@zeempeezle; I assume you're running the bot natively (not virtualized) on your home pc, if so, what's your CPU? (e.g intel i7-3770)
    I'm worried if any simba script for runescape maxes out any intel desktop CPU in the past 4 generations
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    I'm worried if any simba script for runescape maxes out any intel desktop CPU in the past 4 generations
    Yeah, usually adding a small wait time to a loop can help stop the cpu core from being viciously murdered.

Thread Information