Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rare finder needed- hween/ phat (simple coding required )/ 1m per hr

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

I'm a little confused here... We're currently discussing how you expect to get 1-2 masks a day (1-2m/day) and this is supposed to be a big money maker? I think you could bot plenty of normal activities just fine now and afford multiple masks a day with what you earn.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Sounds a bit simple but really would this work?.

What am thinking, log in change compass/camera angle for around 25 seconds if find a matching color to the masks/pumkin then move mouse and see if uptext can match it, if it does then telegrab it if it doesn't then log out and hop worlds. The player would arrange worlds for f2p to be the last on the list, once it reaches W376 it resets the count back to W301.

But then again this already exists for Tribot and proven it works? i know several people in my clan already got a bunch of masks from the Tribot script.

You seem to know a lot about this activity, do the masks spawn at a fixed location all the time?

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by samerdl View Post
    Sounds a bit simple but really would this work?.

What am thinking, log in change compass/camera angle for around 25 seconds if find a matching color to the masks/pumkin then move mouse and see if uptext can match it, if it does then telegrab it if it doesn't then log out and hop worlds. The player would arrange worlds for f2p to be the last on the list, once it reaches W376 it resets the count back to W301.

But then again this already exists for Tribot and proven it works? i know several people in my clan already got a bunch of masks from the Tribot script.

You seem to know a lot about this activity, do the masks spawn at a fixed location all the time?
    They tend to spawn in the same area as in a screen size area... Some telegrab locations happen in the same location. If you wonder does the tribot bot work? I personally have got 4 masks in one night 6 masks in one day but too many people are doing it and its becoming fewer. Just look at the number of people that have downloaded that tribot bot (record) clearly that tells you it does work. Now explore what this bot can't do (telegrab) and get to those telegrab locations and you should get more rares than the tribot bot users.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by subsidel View Post
    They tend to spawn in the same area as in a screen size area... Some telegrab locations happen in the same location. If you wonder does the tribot bot work? I personally have got 4 masks in one night 6 masks in one day but too many people are doing it and its becoming fewer. Just look at the number of people that have downloaded that tribot bot (record) clearly that tells you it does work. Now explore what this bot can't do (telegrab) and get to those telegrab locations and you should get more rares than the tribot bot users.
    Am trying to find screen shots of masks with the uptext (upper left corner text) on the screen, can you post some? also for pumkins/scythe too?.

PNG Format ofc. btw join #SRL on Rizon irc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I'll try and get some pics with txt at upper left corner
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by subsidel; 06-21-2013 at 07:04 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

those are JPG'S, we need png's. Anyway i'll get to see what i can do with what you sent. Really hope thats not your account in the screens

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

those are JPG'S, we need png's. Anyway i'll get to see what i can do with what you sent. Really hope thats not your account in the screens
    nope but these are:

Green
    reen mask.png

Blue
    Rare mask blue.png

red
    rare red.png

Telegrab text for red mask:
    tele red.png

BTW they only drop masks atm/ not pumpkins/ scythes.
    Last edited by subsidel; 06-21-2013 at 08:13 PM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

K time to script

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

nope but these are:

Green
    reen mask.png

Blue
    Rare mask blue.png

red
    rare red.png

Telegrab text for red mask:
    tele red.png

BTW they only drop masks atm/ not pumpkins/ scythes.
    So by the time he pumps this script out masks will be under 500k, and btw, sitting even in the mask hunting world for 3 hours i didnt see 1 mask

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    So by the time he pumps this script out masks will be under 500k, and btw, sitting even in the mask hunting world for 3 hours i didnt see 1 mask
    Didn't even test it fully, just ran it in lumby and gave me lots of false positives, it would go to mage tab, click telegrab then it would hover players in green/red/blue but never false clicks then it would hop after the maximum time allowed in a world passes.

Tribot advantage over this: everything, tribot finds items outside the screen nuff said, but its a start i guess?. Feel free to edit this to whatever, i took the colors based on the pics above.

Anyway. http://pastebin.com/mjgUsPCa

tbh am not gona even bother using this, its a waste of my time lol. Back to botting combat at that great spot with tribot...

edit: if some one doesn't have tribot access (for w/e reason) i think they can take this crap i posted (attached/pastebin) and develop it or just take its basic functions and enhance to make something good...
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Tyvm for this! I'll see what happens

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

doubt it will work so dont bother thanking me lol

been trying to play DayZ, any one play that? i got super lost in that game, downloaded cracked version, its nice overall. Only uses about 250 MB video memory out of my 3GB external graphics card, but thats lowest settings.
    just come back from work- rubbish day i had... gonna test this script out v shortly and ofc im gonna thank you! even if it doesn't work your amazing for trying to help get this script out there... people don't realize u can get 6 masks per day or more from the tribot script on certain locations but a telegrab feature should in theory get people more (as long as the telegrab feature is not released on tribot). Those who haven't used this tribot bot- its pretty good but overused now: but made 6 masks from 12 hrs of botting today (i promise this happened) :O but i no this wont happen by the time phat are released- so a perfect script of this- put it in the correct (telegrab) location when those phats are just released, you should be getting these rares well more than tribot.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by happy hippo View Post
    Is That the game off World War Z??, Would of asked for the download link but, my laptop is on the brink of death. Its so Outdated lol
    My laptop is pretty much 6 years old now, i used an EGPU with PE4L attached, so without my external graphics card my games run at like 0.5/1 FPS, which is basically unplayable, with it they run at 30-35 FPS. EGPU information can be found at this link, demonstration example here. Btw the WarZ is a rip off of Dayz, the WarZ is HORRIBLE stay away from that game.

DayZ sucks too, its a 25KM map, where you spend most of your time running for hours, i dont understand why people would do that in a game - i do that irl on weekends around my village....

@subsidel I just dont think the script will work properly, try to edit it OFC!, sorry lost enthusiasm for this game and damn, tribot been freezing recently :-(.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Well i tested it although it seems to point at any blue/ green/ red object it should be fine! but the issue i'm having is it doesn't log out after scanning the area. I've been trying to make it log out after 5-10 seconds of scanning the area (in order to log into a dif world and re-scan that area again) but completely failing haha. First i need a brain as good as yours, then i need to start from scratch and learn how things work. I've got a few weeks to sort this out before Phats are released and simba community will get there hands on these sexy rares hopefully

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

1st reason why most of the scripter's dont use it, is because we have to pay for VIP!

2nd they dont use color which makes it x10 times easier!

and 3rd Iv wrote a script and its private! I have over 132 masks sitting in bank!

Simba does not give out free scripts that will Mess the Econ this early in the game!

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rules of Joe View Post
    1st reason why most of the scripter's dont use it, is because we have to pay for VIP!

and 3rd Iv wrote a script and its private! I have over 132 masks sitting in bank!

Simba does not give out free scripts that will Mess the Econ this early in the game!
    How does color make locating masks (which can be mistaken for the ones of peoples heads) easier then something like
    java Code:
    if(Mask.isOnScreen())

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

Over 132 masks? no pic no proof lol.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

You will find me in World 301 Selling them you cant miss me!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

This is no where near simple lol.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    275 Post(s)

You will find me in World 301 Selling them you cant miss me!
    no pic no proof

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    31 Post(s)

please make one

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    No. It's going to be worth mills in the first hour at best. And based off how it's going now it probably won't even be that. You would literally have to get one within the first hour.
    Its been almost 12hrs of phat droppin and a white phat is just under 5m http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-20...white-partyhat
    U should edit ur posts :P

Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2739 Post(s)

Its been almost 12hrs of phat droppin and a white phat is just under 5m http://forums.zybez.net/runescape-20...white-partyhat
    U should edit ur posts :P
    Prices aren't in real time, majority of players haven't even logged on yet.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph D View Post
    There is no help for you. First, nobody wants to make this script because it is a waste of time.
    Second, even if we did want to make one, we would need a Phat to get the color for it in order to have any color references when telegrabbing.
    Third, everyone knows that phats are the most expensive thing in the world and that life is meaningless without one, so everyone will be selling them to make the m0nies.
    Fourth, in the first day of rare release, you think that you will get 3 rares? If everyone was like you then EOC would have died long before it did.
    Fifth, in proportion to Eoc/07 exchange rates, a 10M rare is only 250M in EOC, you are better off bossing in EOC for the cash to buy a rare rather than botting for a chance at one.
    Sixth, you want to bot something in color that another bot can do more efficiently and faster with before-its-news detection? LOL and you want telegrab because it would get you 200000 rares before a legit could do it? Trust me, if there's something a bot from another website can't do, a legit can do it before Simba. Just try doing red salamanders...
    Seventh, rares only sell when there is a demand, and now that absolutely everyone and their grandmother knows that they spawn, they will be out hunting too. This will cause the price to crash like crazy. An hween is 2.5M you will never get EOC rates. Get it into your head and say it with me "I will never get EOC rare prices, a party hat is simply paper a head piece."
    Red Salamanders can be easily botted, I dont see the problem here.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information