Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Multiple Accounts Banned

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qw4rt6yu9 View Post
    I'd guess the absence of a VPN was the reason for your bans, the same happened to me in 2011 when i used to run 7-8 accounts during the powerbot/epicbot glory days without the use of a vpn. Jagex seems to get very suspicious when 10 accounts are logged in from the same IP address.
    I only* bot 4 at a time, but I agree that it would look suspicious if they used IP addresses as a way to detect bots. I still don't believe that this is the case, and I've never seen any real evidence to suggest otherwise.
    Last edited by Incurable; 11-21-2014 at 03:27 PM. Reason: * Typo.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

I believe The Mayor has said that they do not track IP's for login. But a VPN for each bot would be 'safer' since when they do decide to ban one, they 'could' ban the others, within their TOS.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by serajin View Post
    I believe The Mayor has said that they do not track IP's for login. But a VPN for each bot would be 'safer' since when they do decide to ban one, they 'could' ban the others, within their TOS.
    Well, we don't actually know what they do, but if IP banning was a thing then every single one of my accounts would have been banned, as would the accounts of everyone else who has had one or more bots banned but still had survivors. Mayor is an example of someone with a large botfarm who, afaik, doesn't get numerous bans at a time.
    Last edited by Incurable; 11-21-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    229 Post(s)

They can ban off IP's and they can ban off registered email addresses on the account(s). However, even stated in a video a IP-ban is a waste of their time, so they don't bother because anyone can change their IP and be back at it again. Just play it smart, and fix up your scripts.
    Tsunami

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Just got banned all 4 red spider eggs collectors. Some of them were working over 6 weeks...Atleast for me bans are becoming more and more frequent.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Just got banned all 4 red spider eggs collectors. Some of them were working over 6 weeks...Atleast for me bans are becoming more and more frequent.
    How many hours a day were you running them, and were you running any other scripts?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

I was actually thinking of implementing something similar to @Clarity's biometric idea, as it is in my opinion, the best way to simulate human behavior. I will work on some methods and report back on them.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Incurable View Post
    How many hours a day were you running them, and were you running any other scripts?
    At start up to 6, but after they got unnoticed with very poor antiban i have to admit last 3-4 days around 12 hours a day, longest was 27 hours just taking breaks every 1-3 hours for 5-15mins. And no, they only runned red spider eggs, one guy got 47 summoning from 10 just spawning eggs others had around 29-35 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I was actually thinking of implementing something similar to @Clarity's biometric idea, as it is in my opinion, the best way to simulate human behavior. I will work on some methods and report back on them.
    Thats why i think i got banned. No biometrics implemented and if you run long hours they have huge data range to compare to and its eazy for them to decide. Also i think they need to change activities too without getting back to old ones. What iv noticed with green dragons script, if i run same version without tweaks/ added new antiban methods no matter if i do 3 hours a day i only survive up to 3 weeks... But my test accounts never got banned because they try out different versions and so on, no same version running over 6 hours. So in my eyes biometrics soon will be a must.

I have had some occasions if for example i run green drags with low lvl account using rune scimitar, it gets banned after 1k bones, if i get them in a day or two its quaranteed instant ban, they seem to survive from 50 to 57-58 stats, maye they have some amount of items collected to run botwatch through. for example runned guy for 12 hours 2 days agp. got 1k bones, tooked day off, runned yesterday, found banned after the night. With other one moss dragons was running 18 hours with 'Night break' 5-6 hours. he didnt waked up ....So got banned in those 12-13 hours he was running...

Also very intresting fact is ranging is like 2-3 times less ban than meele somewhow even if i run exzact the same script (well only in bank they take bolts, but thats all the difference). They might be picking up on most bottish looking guys first.

I am actually desperate right now. Got no accounts to bot drags now, in a month lost like 15.... Was nearly finished version 2.0 which is capable of botting any green drags locattion. Guys never goes to same world to disturb each other, cause was using sharetab include, added tons of failsafes, stable like never before but basicly running it is instant ban.... Have no scripts to release public cause of ridiculously high ban rates

Other guys who survived green dragons before my script was getting banned (one guy even got 99range 96 def from 50/50)got them summoning in double xp weekend, was botting fruit bats, but now stopped and going to add some fancy stuff like prehover, remembering piles it clicked, add some space orientation, like 1k lines antiban, biometrics now. Wont risk my last few accounts. Basicly need to rething all stuff about writing script and to make as human as possible.

Very weird feeling is today i dont bot anny account in last 5 months i joined villavu for the first time...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I used to have a bot farm with 15 bots doing kebbit hunting.
    All had 20M on them, expect one with 65M+ profits on them (too lazy to collect).
    All got banned, expect the one with 65M, no idea why.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Manager View Post
    I used to have a bot farm with 15 bots doing kebbit hunting.
    All had 20M on them, expect one with 65M+ profits on them (too lazy to collect).
    All got banned, expect the one with 65M, no idea why.
    *except
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    *except
    My bad

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    *except
    i might know why. I think jagex is running botwatch on accounts which it selects for some criterias. Similar bots stat wise, old wise, gear wise, bot wise are more likely to get banned at once atleast for me.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

If I had to guess, I would say that you are right. Running a public script that is not well varied gives them a large amount of data to compare accounts too. Safest bets are private scripts, or changing scripts for private use. I usually write my own scripts or heavily modify other scripts that I use. This will make them unique and, in my mind, give me a lesser chance of being banned.

I think I am going to setup a guide to lessening bans, atlas a common sense one. This way nobody can say "I didn't know" ect.. I have only be banned twice now I do believe, both were running nature runes (slaves) and both were running for 24 Hrs a day. They lasted for several weeks. They took roughly a day or so to make. So to me, it was not a big deal. I am going to talk to @Clarity today about working with him, or possibly developing my own and releasing it as an include. I have started today! I will make an update thread to keep everyone posted throughout my break!

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    If I had to guess, I would say that you are right. Running a public script that is not well varied gives them a large amount of data to compare accounts too. Safest bets are private scripts, or changing scripts for private use. I usually write my own scripts or heavily modify other scripts that I use. This will make them unique and, in my mind, give me a lesser chance of being banned.

I think I am going to setup a guide to lessening bans, atlas a common sense one. This way nobody can say "I didn't know" ect.. I have only be banned twice now I do believe, both were running nature runes (slaves) and both were running for 24 Hrs a day. They lasted for several weeks. They took roughly a day or so to make. So to me, it was not a big deal. I am going to talk to @Clarity today about working with him, or possibly developing my own and releasing it as an include. I have started today! I will make an update thread to keep everyone posted throughout my break!
    Before i had no confirmed bans without getting stuck in a loop. Now i have a bunch, so either their botwatch got better or my scripts got worse.

Biometrics would be extremely usefull. Wish you all the luck making it.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    553 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Before i had no confirmed bans without getting stuck in a loop. Now i have a bunch, so either their botwatch got better or my scripts got worse.

Biometrics would be extremely usefull. Wish you all the luck making it.
    Started work on it last night, hopefully will have some done soon!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

I had 8 of my accounts banned running a private script about 2-3 weeks ago.

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dominos View Post
    I had 8 of my accounts banned running a private script about 2-3 weeks ago.
    Was this in RS3 or OSRS?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Was this in RS3 or OSRS?
    RS3, haven't tried botting in 07 yet.