Thread: is nobody getting banned? RS3

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Default is nobody getting banned? RS3

so far i've tried 3 different bots. including official client and i'm still getting banned left and right.

even had a level 3 account I made using SMART get banned ( probably cause i made 10 accounts at the same time )

all i want is to get 75 runecrafting before i go legit =[

edit:

have tried mining with same results

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

I'm unsure about RS3, but for sure in OSRS Runecrafting is heavily monitored.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

at this point, i'm not even making accounts to make gold anymore, I just want 75 RC before i get motivated to play legitimately lol

doesn't seem to matter what skill I bot either, all end up banned XD

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

It's got to be how you are using the script seeing as I have been botting for 10 years now and only ever had 1 account banned. The account that I had banned was back in 2006 on my first script. I had static points all over and no randomization at all. Following the tenants of botting here since I have not been banned since.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BraK View Post
    It's got to be how you are using the script seeing as I have been botting for 10 years now and only ever had 1 account banned. The account that I had banned was back in 2006 on my first script. I had static points all over and no randomization at all. Following the tenants of botting here since I have not been banned since.

are you still actively botting now?

the way I have the script set up is basically play for 1-2.5hrs. break 5-15 minutes ... repeat until 5-6hrs hours played, then switch players and repeat

the anti-PATTERNS ( i hesitate to call it antiban ) seems sufficient as i've never had any problem with it before ( changed and added more with every few bans )

have also changed IP and deleted cache

they've never been " stuck " doing bot-like things like trying to walk past closed gates etc either

Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Quoted
    63 Post(s)

More antiban is not always a good thing. Sometimes the antibans can make a pattern in and of themselves when you have a couple hundred accounts doing the exact same antiban. There are some antibans that are unnatural for what you are doing as well. Good rule is to legit the thing you are doing for a few hours yourself and see what you do during that skill. There are certain things that we all do different that can be used as an antiban. I never hover items in my inventory personally because that isn't something i would normally do.

E: I also do quest on the accounts as well. I don't do straight 199 on a skill when it's a new account. The first thing I do is use a combat script and level the account up between 30- 60 cbt lvl before doing most major botting. I don't bot the same skill continuously either I go from skill to skill botting several in order. If you fish you should prrobably cook too. Cooking levels raise higher faster than fishing levels while cooking is much easier to do. If you have a fishing level of 70 and a cooking level of 30 with barely any food in the bank that points to a botted account to me personally.

E2: yes I am botting. They banned alot of people so who are the people afraid to be on right now? bots.....
    Last edited by BraK; 11-26-2015 at 06:44 PM.

"Sometimes User's don't need the Answer spelled out with Code. Sometimes all they need is guidance and explanation of the logic to get where they are going."

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Watching the bot busting streams, having other skills around the same level and quests help a great deal to hide yourself as a bot. Only doing runecrafting may get you flagged very quickly. Maybe try some quests and get every stat you can over 20 or so then try for 75 rs? I haven't slowed down botting rs3, my usual routine is four hours on, one hour break, four hours on, then rest that char for the day.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

No ban for me "yet"
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Quoted
    717 Post(s)

Gained a little over 2m strength xp and botted like 10m cash so far on my main.

#nobans

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

No recent bans here, but i'm only running 1 account

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

I'm also just running one account which i've mainly been playing by hand.
    the bans seem to have stopped quite a bit after taking a break... hope everything goes well :|

does anyone know how the name change work?

do you just pay a bond to change your characters IGN?
    after you change usernames does it show any aftereffects like *newName or (symbol)NewName?

tired of using names I want as a legitimate player only to lose it to a ban so i'm using random generator

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

I think you get a free name change once a month. There isn't any symbol or anything.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theholyone View Post
    after you change usernames does it show any aftereffects like *newName or (symbol)NewName?
    Your username will have an icon next to it in people's friends lists for a period of time relative to how long you owned the previous name.

OT: Never banned in my whole botting career (9 years+) except once when I ran a script for weeks clicking static points. If you're getting repeatedly banned, you're either botting something heavily monitored (e.g. green dragons, x y z item collecting), or flagged in some way.

I like to bot things that 1) instanced or 2) only high level mains do, nobody suspects me of botting if they see me at a high tier boss.
    Last edited by Clarity; 11-28-2015 at 03:49 AM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    No recent bans here, but i'm only running 1 account
    I'm running 4. No ban's
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    206 Post(s)

Going to see how tonights session goes, botting in a stupid place for pretty much no exp with no money gainz just to test

Glad to know about the name change thing, really wish I didn't lose the few usernames that I liked

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    185 Post(s)

Still botting 20+ accounts 24/7-ish and no recent bans.

I would have to assume most of your previous bans came just from runecrafting itself. I haven't ever botted runecrafting, but I do know it's the most heavily monitored skill. Specific tasks (green drags, zammy wine, etc) are monitored more heavily, but as far as skills, it doesn't get anymore dangerous than runecrafting. Your script needs to be absolutely flawless, or you need to keep their data set to a minimum. ie: botting for minutes at a time, not hours.

Good luck man, hope you figure out a way to get what you want.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    Still botting 20+ accounts 24/7-ish and no recent bans.

I would have to assume most of your previous bans came just from runecrafting itself. I haven't ever botted runecrafting, but I do know it's the most heavily monitored skill. Specific tasks (green drags, zammy wine, etc) are monitored more heavily, but as far as skills, it doesn't get anymore dangerous than runecrafting. Your script needs to be absolutely flawless, or you need to keep their data set to a minimum. ie: botting for minutes at a time, not hours.

Good luck man, hope you figure out a way to get what you want.
    How can you bot on 20+ with RS booting into safe mode?

Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Quoted
    185 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miningboy11 View Post
    How can you bot on 20+ with RS booting into safe mode?
    See here:https://villavu.com/forum/showthread...112&highlight=

Thread Information