1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BeRy View Post
    It just seems to hover over the "add to bonfire" button
    Reset to old-school layout update srl and double check graphics settings

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I am having the same problem and your superheater/sally script is working fine. I literally just ran both of them to make sure it wasn't my simba/graphic settings. Your script hangs on "add to bonfire". It logs me in... withdraws the logs... detects fire... presses 1... then hangs on "add to bonfire". See screenshot.

fire.PNG
    Last edited by bobingtonbob; 02-03-2014 at 08:34 PM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bobingtonbob View Post
    I am having the same problem and your superheater/sally script is working fine. I literally just ran both of them to make sure it wasn't my simba/graphic settings. Your script hangs on "add to bonfire". It logs me in... withdraws the logs... detects fire... presses 1... then hangs on "add to bonfire". See screenshot.

fire.PNG
    The difference between those two is that slight changes to your interfaces will affect the bonfire one more. Try resetting your interfaces to old school and just hit play without moving anything else. (and make sure srl updated). Let me know if it still does that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

If you move "buff/debuff" window in Edit mode... it hangs on "add to bonfire"... not sure why.... Anyone know how to remove buff/debuff window so I don't have a heart icon in the middle of my screen? I believe it is constitution buff. Weird how that would effect the script. Does it use that for positioning or something? Thanks again!
    Last edited by bobingtonbob; 02-04-2014 at 01:37 AM.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

If you move "buff/debuff" window in Edit mode... it hangs on "add to bonfire"... not sure why.... Anyone know how to remove buff/debuff window so I don't have a heart icon in the middle of my screen? I believe it is constitution buff. Weird how that would effect the script. Does it use that for positioning or something? Thanks again!
    No I'm not sure why but moving around some interfaces affects/shifts others... no idea why it does that :/ But SRL gets confused if the interfaces aren't where they should be

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Script is working fine.. just seeing this in simba sometimes...

"Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (816,799). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xe to a finder function: 816. The client has a width of 800, thus the xe is out of bounds. Setting the value to 799 (w-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (816,799). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xe to a finder function: 816. The client has a width of 800, thus the xe is out of bounds. Setting the value to 799 (w-1) for now.
    Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (816,799). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xe to a finder function: 816. The client has a width of 800, thus the xe is out of bounds. Setting the value to 799 (w-1) for now."

It goes away after a while... but just thought it might be helpful. Keep up the great work! <3 Ashaman... you are THE MAN!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Script is working fine.. just seeing this in simba sometimes...

"Warning! You passed wrong values to a finder function: xs > xe (816,799). Swapping the values for now.
    Warning! You passed a wrong xe to a finder function: 816. The client has a width of 800, thus the xe is out of bounds. Setting the value to 799 (w-1) for now."

It goes away after a while... but just thought it might be helpful. Keep up the great work! <3 Ashaman... you are THE MAN!
    Those messages are annoying haha. Nothing to be concerned about but thanks for the heads up!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    The difference between those two is that slight changes to your interfaces will affect the bonfire one more. Try resetting your interfaces to old school and just hit play without moving anything else. (and make sure srl updated). Let me know if it still does that.
    Hey Ashaman really sorry to bother. I to am having the same problem that bobingtonbob had, where the script will get stuck when it is meant to press add to bonfire. I have tried resetting my interfaces to old school but that didn't work. So, I reinstalled Simba using Coh3ns guide, meaning that everything included SRL should be updated right? If not could u let me know how I can update that. Otherwise if I have updated it you got any other ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks, really appreciate the time you've taken to read this and I love your work, a fan of all ur scripts.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Moneymake View Post
    Hey Ashaman really sorry to bother. I to am having the same problem that bobingtonbob had, where the script will get stuck when it is meant to press add to bonfire. I have tried resetting my interfaces to old school but that didn't work. So, I reinstalled Simba using Coh3ns guide, meaning that everything included SRL should be updated right? If not could u let me know how I can update that. Otherwise if I have updated it you got any other ideas on how to fix this problem?

Thanks, really appreciate the time you've taken to read this and I love your work, a fan of all ur scripts.
    Yeah reset the interfaces to oldschool and DONT MOVE THE XP BAR THROUGH EDIT MODE. just unlock your interfaces and drag it down then lock it again (the lock button thingy). still make the chatbox small as possible and all that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Yeah reset the interfaces to oldschool and DONT MOVE THE XP BAR THROUGH EDIT MODE. just unlock your interfaces and drag it down then lock it again (the lock button thingy). still make the chatbox small as possible and all that
    Will test it now ill get back to u if i have more trouble

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Capture.PNG
    Hey Ashaman just tried both of those out and still cant seem to get it working, here is an attachment of whats happening if that will help in any way.

Edit: Hey Ashaman I reset my settings to oldschool and without changing anything else I started the script, so I havent made the chat box smaller. From this it seems to be working, so ill just stick with this for now, thanks again for the help
    Last edited by Moneymake; 02-07-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

hey, sorry for always bothering you on your scripts ( which I love ) but I have got the graphics set up like the video that you have, and it runs fine for maybe a minute or two, then for some reason it closes the invent tab.

it hovers over the shield and sword button and presses the the grayed out backpack button and the picture on the right shows what happens when it clicks the button.
    this then causes the script to end as it cannot find the bagpack.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

It is locked, you can still remove the backpack if you use the drop down box and select it.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Lock your interfaces?
    Quote Originally Posted by catsrback321 View Post
    It is locked, you can still remove the backpack if you use the drop down box and select it.
    Have more that one tab open (i.e., backpack + skills). It can't recocnise the backpack is open because it cant see the backpack bitmap (as the icons don't show if 1 tap is open). Because it thinks it isn't open, it tries to open it via the navbar, which actually causes it to close.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Have more that one tab open (i.e., backpack + skills). It can't recocnise the backpack is open because it cant see the backpack bitmap (as the icons don't show if 1 tap is open). Because it thinks it isn't open, it tries to open it via the navbar, which actually causes it to close.
    Oh yeah duh, sorry mayor have to spread around rep!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

terrible scipt, tons of flaws, doesnt even work in the least bit. it will log me on, stand there for about 4 minutes. try to light a fire in a spot where you cant light a fire... then just stops. wont do a damn thing from that point on. double and tripple checked my settings to make sure they were right. idk what the fuck im doing wrong but so far, this script is shit.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by danky loud View Post
    terrible scipt, tons of flaws, doesnt even work in the least bit. it will log me on, stand there for about 4 minutes. try to light a fire in a spot where you cant light a fire... then just stops. wont do a damn thing from that point on. double and tripple checked my settings to make sure they were right. idk what the fuck im doing wrong but so far, this script is shit.
    Welcome to SRL

It looks like you didn't setup your graphics settings/interfaces/SRL/Simba correctly. Please carefully read this thread.

P.S. Watch your language on these forums, this isn't powerbot Also, do you know whos script you are criticizing? Ashaman88 has the longest running scripts in the history of runescape botting. You should provide useful feedback rather than swearing all over the place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Welcome to SRL

P.S. Watch your language on these forums, this isn't powerbot Also, do you know whos script you are criticizing? Ashaman88 has the longest running scripts in the history of runescape botting. You should provide useful feedback rather than swearing all over the place
    well i went ahead and followed your guide... still doesnt work. wont even log me into the game now. it doesnt even recognize that the smart client is open. i dont know how everyone else has this working when im following the same guide as everyone else. idk... guess im going to powerbot or a dif color bot. ive been botting for years and ive never had this much trouble. EVER. maybe ill give it one last try if you think you can figure out the problem. need screen shots?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    57 Post(s)

you probably don't have it set to open GL, just go through the guide again and it will work if you have set it up right. I used powerbot once and I instantly got banned so you have fun with that.

and mayor thanks I changed it and it works fine now, I originally set it like that because it kept closing the inventory even with my normal tab layout, so i tried it without any tabs open. but it works great now and should have 99 in a few more days of running it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

I think the system update that took place this morning may have broken the bot somehow, possibly some color changes, etc? Not sure.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by celeph View Post
    I think the system update that took place this morning may have broken the bot somehow, possibly some color changes, etc? Not sure.
    apparently a lot of graphics changes. gonna have to wait and let me check it out tonight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Not to beat the dead horse, but like a few people said, it just sits there trying to light a fire and won't do anything else. Thanks for all the work you put into all your scripts! Can't wait to get using this again!

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ANinja View Post
    Not to beat the dead horse, but like a few people said, it just sits there trying to light a fire and won't do anything else. Thanks for all the work you put into all your scripts! Can't wait to get using this again!
    Would you mind posting a pic of the mainscreen when that happens?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Would you mind posting a pic of the mainscreen when that happens?
    error.png

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast

Thread Information