Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [SRL-6] Fady's AIO Portable-O-Matic

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Seemed to be last night when i was running.

I dont recall if it started any different but i was on my pc about 3 hours in and it was clicking the preset from what i noticed
    Next time it does that can you do something for me? With SMART enabled. mouse click anywhere in the main RS screen (I know it wont do anything because SMART is enabled) then press and release the ALT button, then click with the mouse anywhere on the main screen of the RS interface again, and see if that fixes it?

All with SMART enabled and the script running.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fady View Post
    Can you be more specific? What happens exactly? Be as detailed as you can be please.
    The script right clicks the portable, scrolls down to (or sometimes directly right) the option it wants to click but then will either scroll off the option and the menu will disappear or will go to the option but the menu will disappear. Everything else with the script is perfect but for some reason it's not liking the right click menus for me.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lobster View Post
    The script right clicks the portable, scrolls down to (or sometimes directly right) the option it wants to click but then will either scroll off the option and the menu will disappear or will go to the option but the menu will disappear. Everything else with the script is perfect but for some reason it's not liking the right click menus for me.
    Hmm, That is a very strange problem! Are you sure it isn't opening the condensed options menu? which happens sometimes if it is too crowded. The SRL chooseOption.select function doesn't do too well with that menu. If it isnt, can you uncheck Disable SRL Debug and post what the output is at the exact moment this issue happens?

EDIT: Moving over to PM as to not crowd the thread

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Hey fady, for the simplicity of our old argument and if anyone else runs into this problem the tesseract was reading the text wrong on the drop down menu, so I simply changed what the script was looking for and it found it with no problems. Now however out of the blue it's throwing up this error:

Code:
    chooseOption.select(PortaType.OptionText, false);

Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array of AnsiString, False..True(4294967295)) at line 258
    Compiling failed.
    I haven't done anything, as if was working fine a moment ago, went to reload and all of a sudden poof. Any ideas?

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Hey fady, for the simplicity of our old argument and if anyone else runs into this problem the tesseract was reading the text wrong on the drop down menu, so I simply changed what the script was looking for and it found it with no problems. Now however out of the blue it's throwing up this error:

Code:
    chooseOption.select(PortaType.OptionText, false);

Error: Don't know which overloaded method to call with params (array of AnsiString, False..True(4294967295)) at line 258
    Compiling failed.
    I haven't done anything, as if was working fine a moment ago, went to reload and all of a sudden poof. Any ideas?
    change that line to back to chooseOption.select(PortaType.OptionText,400); again there was a SRL update that changed the overloads for that function. The old one should work fine now.

Mind me asking what mode you were using? and what text you changed it to?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

When I was using this on the portable sawmill a few days ago it mostly worked well; however, I do remember it getting stuck some times due to lag I think (sorry I can't be more descriptive, don't really remember any of the specifics). Might want to run a quick sanity test on it, maybe I will later this weekend if I make any planks. (I was doing mahogany if it made any difference)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

Ahh perfect, all fixed. I changed "lay Crafting" to "lay Cra" since it was reading it as "lay CraMortable"

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    When I was using this on the portable sawmill a few days ago it mostly worked well; however, I do remember it getting stuck some times due to lag I think (sorry I can't be more descriptive, don't really remember any of the specifics). Might want to run a quick sanity test on it, maybe I will later this weekend if I make any planks. (I was doing mahogany if it made any difference)
    Thanks for the bug report! I think I have a pretty good idea where the plank making procedure might be breaking due to lag! I'll try and work around that part tm, I've had alot of practice scripting since I wrote this, so hopefully my problem solving skills have gotten better lol. If you are able to gather any more specific information, I'd really appreciate that.

Ahh perfect, all fixed. I changed "lay Crafting" to "lay Cra" since it was reading it as "lay CraMortable"
    Thanks, I'll take note of that and see if i should implement that in a future update.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

I've noticed the same bug that a couple of other users have mentioned where the script will open the production box but due to lag or something else the script won't recongise it's open and try to find and click the portable again. It'll do this several times then the script will terminate. Happens to me more often that not when using the Portable Crafter around every 5-10 minutes.

Other than that, perfect script no issues - nice job.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayhurst View Post
    I've noticed the same bug that a couple of other users have mentioned where the script will open the production box but due to lag or something else the script won't recongise it's open and try to find and click the portable again. It'll do this several times then the script will terminate. Happens to me more often that not when using the Portable Crafter around every 5-10 minutes.

Other than that, perfect script no issues - nice job.
    Hmm, I added a fail-safe to stop that already! does this happen with any portable besides the crafters?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

edit :: congrats on member!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Hmm, I added a fail-safe to stop that already! does this happen with any portable besides the crafters?
    It's happened with Forges too, but those are the only two Portables I've used over the past few days. I'll test it with others and get back to you on that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

I personally havent seen that issue, only issue i have seen is after getting and selecting the preset it will look for a forge however before clicking the forge it moves the mouse to the bottom of the chatbox and clicks then proceeds to click on forge and run as normal , this seems to happen about 75% of the time

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hayhurst View Post
    It's happened with Forges too, but those are the only two Portables I've used over the past few days. I'll test it with others and get back to you on that.
    Hmm, that is really strange tbh. If that problem would occur, the worst it would get is that it would look for the portable for 30-40 seconds then detect that the production screen is open and move on. It seems that it isnt detecting the production screen at all for some reason! can you post a screenshot with the production screen open when it fails?

I personally havent seen that issue, only issue i have seen is after getting and selecting the preset it will look for a forge however before clicking the forge it moves the mouse to the bottom of the chatbox and clicks then proceeds to click on forge and run as normal , this seems to happen about 75% of the time
    I've gotten that problem too, it is a minor lag issue related to the SRL function for clicking the bank preset. The function tries to withdraw using the keyboard, and if the bank screen isnt closed within X amount of time, it will move the mouse to the location of that preset, but it will check 1 last time before clicking that the screen is still open, so it actually shouldn't click, it would just move the mouse when the X amount of time passes due to lag.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Also, seems to have many problems detecting range on beach..

I was going to look at it tonight see if i can find better colours for it

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Also, seems to have many problems detecting range on beach..

I was going to look at it tonight see if i can find better colours for it
    as mentioned in the OP, the script might be unable to detect braziers/mills/and ranges due to them being short and people standing on top of them. A work around for this, would be to set the initial direction of the portable when you start, and hope that the script will be able to see the colors when/if the position is adjusted! BTW the colors picked for the range, are the green round thing in the middle. the silver was too conflicting with the colors of the bank/floor in CA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    34 Post(s)

Holy shit! this has been amazing on mills the past couple of days! Turning a little profit but which is nice on a new character but even more importantly I am banking LOADS of protean planks. Thank you champ. BXP weekend will be quite profitable in terms of gains hahaha

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pompus View Post
    Holy shit! this has been amazing on mills the past couple of days! Turning a little profit but which is nice on a new character but even more importantly I am banking LOADS of protean planks. Thank you champ. BXP weekend will be quite profitable in terms of gains hahaha
    I agree, this is my most profitable script by far

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pompus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwikiwi View Post
    I agree, this is my most profitable script by far
    Glad you are both enjoying the script!! Be sure to show me some proggys and give me some comments/suggestions please!!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

@fady; Is there a way you can give the option on script start to set which way we want the compass? Reason being is I am currently at the beach using a forge and there are 2 people with the big ass stupid pet dragons that completely block out the forge when their wings flap. This causes the script not to see the forge. If I start the script, pause it after it has done its compass and camera stuff, set it to face south, then the script see's the forge and bank with no issue as the dragons are not in the way anymore. Just an idea.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimxxdeath223 View Post
    @fady; Is there a way you can give the option on script start to set which way we want the compass? Reason being is I am currently at the beach using a forge and there are 2 people with the big ass stupid pet dragons that completely block out the forge when their wings flap. This causes the script not to see the forge. If I start the script, pause it after it has done its compass and camera stuff, set it to face south, then the script see's the forge and bank with no issue as the dragons are not in the way anymore. Just an idea.
    Yea, I understand that problem!! However for now, just go down to the procedure called loginProcedure(); and comment out the line minimap.clickCompass(); that way the script will run without trying to set the direction at all, or change it to minimap.setAngle(MM_DIRECTION_*****); where the stars are either NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST. That way it will reset it's direction to what you want it to be after a break!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Yea, I understand that problem!! However for now, just go down to the procedure called loginProcedure(); and comment out the line minimap.clickCompass(); that way the script will run without trying to set the direction at all, or change it to minimap.setAngle(MM_DIRECTION_*****); where the stars are either NORTH,SOUTH,EAST,WEST. That way it will reset it's direction to what you want it to be after a break!
    Okay, I will try that. Also, this should support entering the bank pin in right? I always have to enter it on my own because the debug usually goes through it's 10 attempts of trying to open the bank. I know my pin is correct in the player form because ashman herblore uses it with no issue. Just curious.

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Okay, I will try that. Also, this should support entering the bank pin in right? I always have to enter it on my own because the debug usually goes through it's 10 attempts of trying to open the bank. I know my pin is correct in the player form because ashman herblore uses it with no issue. Just curious.
    I do not have pin support implemented however it should be easy to implement, but I can't guarantee it will be as failsafed as the rest of the script. I answered that question on other pages of this thread but there you go.

As for the pin support, I didn't think it was necessary to add that, because most of the scripts I've seen don't support it either, Ive also never used a pin tbh, however you can add the support yourself.

go to this part of the procedure compactBanker();
    Simba Code:
    if (bankTry>9) then
      begin
        writeLn('Failed to open Bank 10 times. Terminating Script');
        terminateScript();
      end;
      sDebug('Successfully opened the bank!');
      wait(gaussRangeInt(100,300));
    //Add Pin related things here
      repeat                                                        //Tries to click the preset button again twice
        bankScreen.clickButton(getGlobal(players[currentPlayer].strings[2]));
        if tabBackpack.waitWhileLocked(gaussRangeInt(2000, 4000)) then
          break;

im assuming a simple,
    Simba Code:
    pinScreen.enter(players[currentPlayer].bankPin);
    should do the trick, and your bank pink should be set up with your player in rafiki. I don't think im going to add pin support to this, because Id need to wait 7 days to be able to test it out, and make sure it was failsafed like everything else in my script.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

I do not have pin support implemented however it should be easy to implement, but I can't guarantee it will be as failsafed as the rest of the script. I answered that question on other pages of this thread but there you go.
    Thank you for the info.

EDIT:

Things were going so good until I realized I set the amount of things to do to less than what I had

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Ingredients Processed: 10024
    Processed/H: 3175
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 9 Minutes and 46 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 0

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Thank you for the info.

EDIT:

Things were going so good until I realized I set the amount of things to do to less than what I had

Ingredients Processed: 10024
    Processed/H: 3175
    Time Running: 3 Hours, 9 Minutes and 46 Seconds
    Breaks Taken: 0
    damn! Glad you are enjoying the script!! Thats a good proggy! Did the pinScreen edit work for you?

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information