Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    77 Post(s)

Nice computer I'm jealous, I need to upgrade from my laptop sometime soon.

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    Lie.
    i have a 3.5 clocked to 4.2gz on an air cooler (Hyper 212 evo) which is a +20% clock.
    Same clock and cooler as me I think it is one of the best fans for the price.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by happy hippo View Post
    Yes Water Cooler Is Essential for Overclocking, Forever Bot Happy
    Yeah like Kasi said, you can overclock on air just fine, you just need a good cooler if you plan on doing extreme overclocking. The 212 Evo($25) and Noctua NH-D14($70) are probably the best for their price points and cool very well if you utilize them properly. I'm going to try to get the D14 for my build (first build as well), but it might have space issues (it's massive, but very quiet).

OT @Sin: Looks like a good build for that price. I would have picked parts a little differently, but to each their own. Are you on the site, pcpartpicker.com by any chance? That's what I'm using atm for my first build and it's really helpful.

@grats, I think I learned about the site from you btw, thanks!
    Last edited by Austin; 06-21-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Same clock and cooler as me I think it is one of the best fans for the price.
    It's a popular Cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Yeah like Kasi said, you can overclock on air just fine, you just need a good cooler if you plan on doing extreme overclocking. The 212 Evo($25) and Noctua NH-D14($70) are probably the best for their price points and cool very well if you utilize them properly. I'm going to try to get the D14 for my build (first build as well), but it might have space issues (it's massive, but very quiet).
    Don't ever get the Noctua, the Hyper212 evo is cooler and cheaper.. if your gonna pay that much for an air cooler you might as well go for a H80. Also if your looking to get better temps, look to upgrade your fans.. I have 2 SP120's at 23-25deg under idle.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    226 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    It's a popular Cooler

Don't ever get the Noctua, the Hyper212 evo is cooler and cheaper.. if your gonna pay that much for an air cooler you might as well go for a H80. Also if your looking to get better temps, look to upgrade your fans.. I have 2 SP120's at 23-25deg under idle.
    Let's continue this on my pc thread.
    My First Build!, Selling Downloadable Games
    -------------------------------------

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post

OT @Sin: Looks like a good build for that price. I would have picked parts a little differently, but to each their own. Are you on the site, pcpartpicker.com by any chance? That's what I'm using atm for my first build and it's really helpful.

@grats, I think I learned about the site from you btw, thanks!
    Yea maybe, I link it to a lot of people around here.. it is an awesome site to use
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

hmm nice build, I like the case and the specifications. I guess you made this for gaming purpose.. because the GFX is looking like for gaming. Thanks for sharing the photo. How much this costs? and what about performance.
    ?* ? • ? ? ? ? ? •? • ? ? ? ? ?* ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information