Thread: I'm having some issues.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Default I'm having some issues.

I keep getting this error 9/10 times i load a script. Scripts that have worked in the past and that will work when that doesnt pop up.

TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = False

I have used simba flawlessly with this same machine in the past and same scripts as well. Now I get this.

I set it up the same as i have years past so i know i did everything right on that end.

What's the issue?

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Take a screenshot of your RS when this is being spammed in the debug and post it here. Youll probably have to upload it or put it on like imgur and then... due to 1 post, have to do like imgur . com / 23mba3 so we can actually navigate to it.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Take a screenshot of your RS when this is being spammed in the debug and post it here. Youll probably have to upload it or put it on like imgur and then... due to 1 post, have to do like imgur . com / 23mba3 so we can actually navigate to it.
    He may be able to attach it to his post. I know links are restricted, attachments might not be.

But yes, OP, can we see a screenshot of your RS lobby?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Last time I had this issue it was due to something that I had done wrong within my own script. Can you verify if this occurs on all scripts or only one specific script?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

@SOM
    The problem is that the script cannot find the gold 'Play' button in the lobby. It happens to me sometimes. For me, it happens when my internet is slow, and the script starts looking for the 'Play' button when the client is still on the login loading screen (with the blue spinning circle), or after it switches tabs to select a world, it will sometimes glitch out. Not too sure why.

Like said above, take a screenshot and post it and we would be able to help you out from there.
    Last edited by StickToTheScript; 05-18-2015 at 06:42 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

The screenshot wont help and the script finds the play button just fine, logs in every time, even if it has to change tabs, which i usually set world select to -1 so it goes just for the play button.

It just doesnt register.

If i was to take a screenshot, all you'd see if the character standing there with that message flooding the debug box, it goes from entered pass and user, to

TRSLobby.findPlayButton(): result = True

Until SMART kills the window.

I am on t3 internet so no slow connection.

It happens no matter what script I run, this is frustrating. The rare times ( 5 out of 45) the scripts themselves run just fine, this seems to be an error in SIMBA itself.

Is there not patch of faq for this error? I see people have mentioned the exact same problem on older threads and got PM'd how to fix it or fixed it on their own.

This is frustrating me to the point of giving up, I would have thought jagex would make me want to quit botting, not the bot itself

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

/if/ you had provided us a screenshot we would be able to tell you that your interfaces arent correct.

BUT. Since you didnt, because it "wont help," I cant help you.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SOM View Post
    The screenshot wont help and the script finds the play button just fine, logs in every time, even if it has to change tabs, which i usually set world select to -1 so it goes just for the play button.

It just doesnt register.

If i was to take a screenshot, all you'd see if the character standing there with that message flooding the debug box, it goes from entered pass and user, to

Until SMART kills the window.

I am on t3 internet so no slow connection.

It happens no matter what script I run, this is frustrating. The rare times ( 5 out of 45) the scripts themselves run just fine, this seems to be an error in SIMBA itself.

Is there not patch of faq for this error? I see people have mentioned the exact same problem on older threads and got PM'd how to fix it or fixed it on their own.

This is frustrating me to the point of giving up, I would have thought jagex would make me want to quit botting, not the bot itself
    Alright. I see your frustration.

If you take a look at the debug box, you will notice that it shows:
    Code:
    The first option is true because it has found the Play button. I understand that it may have clicked play, but for some reason (probably in the include, but also the chance that it is your computer, cuz my computer has problems sometimes and nobody else has had anything like it before) it is trying to find the play button again, possibly because the include is thinking that it tried clicking it and it didnt work, so it's trying again.

So, my best recommendation is that you try logging the character in and then starting the script. That should work.

Now, the screenshot part. The screenshot of both the client and of simba would help us solve problems like this much easier and faster. The reason is because it gives us a bit of a clue of how you are running things and gives us kind of a 'layout' of how things are working for you. It is Strongly Encouraged that you remove all personal information and character information from the photos.
    Other things that you should let us know are:
    - The Script you are using
    - Version of Java
    - Anything else you feel could be relevant

Screenshots do help you and us out a lot more.

But, I hope your problem can be solved with simply logging in the character before you run the script.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me, or Skype me.

Also, let me know if it fixed the problem.

Anyways, Happy Botting!
    Last edited by StickToTheScript; 05-19-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Thread Information