Thread: 2 Accounts Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Default 2 Accounts Banned

Two of my account's was just recently banned running about 8-10 hours a day at Seers Yews, the only script i used on these account's was
    ineedbot - [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Battousai View Post
    Two of my account's was just recently banned running about 8-10 hours a day at Seers Yews, the only script i used on these account's was
    ineedbot - [Reflection] ineedbot's AIO Woodcutter
    Diagnosis is Bot-itis™*

*(Botism is a trademark of @KeepBotting)

You wasnt thinking you would get away with so intense botting at very high risk place and activity, was you? later youll learn that suiciding accounts isnt always the best idea, but in some cases i agree it is

I used to suicide. But now running 4 to 6 accounts same script sharing the 24h time. Survival is uncomparably longer even at very high risk activities, and after all minus is only you need to have more account. But plus is your accounts survive uncomparably longer and after some time when they higher levels make uncomparably more money in those 4-6 hous compared to suiciding fresh ones at 10h a day.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Quoted
    624 Post(s)

I'd say your best bet to chat with people while up there & your bots going so less likely for them to get bant

always multiply banned accounts by 2 when you start up again, so you need 4 yew bots now
    The only true authority stems from knowledge, not from position.

You can contact me via matrix protocol: @grats:grats.win or you can email me at the same domain, any user/email address.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Diagnosis is Bot-itis™*

*(Botism is a trademark of @KeepBotting)

You wasnt thinking you would get away with so intense botting at very high risk place and activity, was you? later youll learn that suiciding accounts isnt always the best idea, but in some cases i agree it is

I used to suicide. But now running 4 to 6 accounts same script sharing the 24h time. Survival is uncomparably longer even at very high risk activities, and after all minus is only you need to have more account. But plus is your accounts survive uncomparably longer and after some time when they higher levels make uncomparably more money in those 4-6 hous compared to suiciding fresh ones at 10h a day.
    I don't think running 8-10 hours a day is suiciding, its about a normal game session for me, also the account's was not fresh accounts, they was all 5+ years old

Quote Originally Posted by grats View Post
    I'd say your best bet to chat with people while up there & your bots going so less likely for them to get bant

always multiply banned accounts by 2 when you start up again, so you need 4 yew bots now
    I always chat with people when i see them talking as i watch the bots and check back every 10 minutes or so, And anytime i get a random i disable smart and dismiss it and then click the tree and enable smart

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

You were most likely reported by another player and thus investigated.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

I don't think running 8-10 hours a day is suiciding, its about a normal game session for me
    What a normal game session is for you is probably a suicide session for a bot.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Bad™ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

unlucky bud, I suicided with that script and was impressed with the proogress I made (90ish WC) on a freshly made account.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Just had a 12 year old account banned today about 10 minutes ago, Ran this one for 6 hours a day cutting magics, talking anytime i actually seen someone talk, dismissing randoms anytime i seen it pop up (new IP from the other 2 account's that was banned.)

So, am i doing something really wrong here and if so how can i avoid it?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Just had a 12 year old account banned today about 10 minutes ago, Ran this one for 6 hours a day cutting magics, talking anytime i actually seen someone talk, dismissing randoms anytime i seen it pop up (new IP from the other 2 account's that was banned.)

Mix things up. Don't just bot one thing, it's a huge flag.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Yeah, botting several skills and switching between them is very benefitial. Althrough i have had bots surviving over 2 months doing same task. Also what iv noticed is if ban wave goes, dont use same bot without modifications. Probably jagex use previously banned bots behaviour templates and if you use same script after ban wave it usually is very fast(unless its manual ban). Once had after 90 minutes

Thread Information