Poll: Is this tutorial Helpfull and should i make more?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lucid Dreaming Guide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Anyone ever get those sex dreams where you cum but then you wake up and you aren't even hard or wet?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by illester View Post
    Anyone ever get those sex dreams where you cum but then you wake up and you aren't even hard or wet?
    I have never had a wet dream before but I guess there pretty common.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Didn't read the guide, but I wanted to say that Lucid Dreams are... They are... Man, I don't even know how more positively I can call them. Believe me guys, it is worth every second... I've had 5 lucid dreams so far, I could say 6th tonight, but I'm not sure about it.

Tonight I've dreamt that I was telling my classmate that this all is a dream, I tried to fly but failed, so Idk, I don't think it was a lucid, tho I said in a dream, that this is a dream.

Lucid Dreams are really, really great. It's like a magical space where you can be free, you can do whatever you want. I don't know how many times I've flied in Lucid Dreams lately... But this shit, let me tell you, it is amazing. I love it. When those who are trying to Lucid Dream, you will mark my words when you succeed. I recommend LDing for anyone that is at least a little bit interested.

Oh, and I think that I went through wall on tonight's dream, not sure, but some memories just came in my head...
    Last edited by Im New Sry; 05-08-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Sex in Lucid Dreams is pretty awesome.

Also, a big trigger for telling if you're dreaming or not, is to find some body of water (pool, bathtub, ocean, lake, etc) and submerge your face/head underwater. If you can still breath while underwater, then you're definitely dreaming. I've had soooo many dreams where I've gone swimming and been able to breath underwater.

Also, there's a thing called Binaural Beats that you can listen to as you're falling asleep or sometimes even while you're asleep that will enhance or actually cause you to have a Lucid Dream. I use the App called iDoser (it's a few bucks on iTunes), and then I listen to Lucid Dream, Delta, or Theta. Usually if I have time, I'll play Delta for 15 minutes, and then I'll switch to Theta for another 15 minutes, and I usually fall asleep during the Theta stage (the stage where REM most commonly occurs). Each of the audio clips I mentioned sell for another few dollars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I don't think I've ever had a lucid dream... I have however heard a lot about them, maybe it's time to start trying
    Thx Euphemism and Vinyl for the awesome siggy and avatar!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I generally force myself to lucid dream when I can't fall asleep, it's so amusing and comes really easily to me a lot of the time.
    I have a scar on my knee from LD. I had a dream where I was riding my bike at my old house. I stopped at an intersection and once I saw there were no cars coming I started to ride my bike across. A car appeared out of literally no where, I knew I would get hit if I kept going and I managed to hit the breaks on my bike and avoid getting hit but, in the process fell off my bike onto the curb. When I woke up I had a little gash on my knee that was bleeding in the same spot that I had gotten it in my dream, I still have the scar to prove it.
    Lucid dreaming is one of the most interesting topics, honestly, it's amazing. Although, I've never had to deal with the bright painful light. I think that would just freak me out completely and make never want to try again.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

You guys are getting me in a coma some time..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Though, I'm doubting Lucid dreaming is a real thing, or rather that it can be induced.

I have had some real feel dreams before.

Anyways, I'll probably never try it, becourse I'm a wimp in this subject.

Might it be real, it would be a fascinating scientific study.

People would want this to have sex all the time,... but if you could use more calculating power from the brain, this would be good to perform research.

@ OP or anyone who claims to do LD...
    Do you feel really hungry when you wake up?
    Activity
    Going asian on University College Ghent.
    No time for anything atm.

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Quoted
    218 Post(s)

Holy crap after reading this.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by -Benny View Post
    Holy crap after reading this.
    It's an awesome feeling to understand that you're in a dream. But if you want to do something (like flying), you must convince yourself that you can do it and you must believe that you can do it, otherwise it won't work.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It is intresting to know that some other people have an intrest in lucid dreaming as I have. This is something I have been expierementing with on and off with for a few years now, and I have got into it more recently.

I have had several very profund expierences when going from a deep meditative state and controlling my slow eventual slip into the unconcious realm. I could go into specific detail but at the moment I cannot be bothered to type such a massive wall of text.

What everyone should know is that "Lucid Dreaming" is not necessairly a state in which you have control over your dream, but a "Lucid" dream is simply one which you can recall in varying levels of detail. Sometimes more, sometimes less. With this definition you may be surprised to know that you probably have lucid dreams all the time. Where you are aware to the point that you can recall what was going on, but not aware enough to the point where you can realiaze that you have control over your imiganation. Crossing the barrier of realiazing that you are dreaming (while you are dreaming) is the most tricky part for me. Sometimes it works, other times it does not. Either way I find it amazing that the human mind can have such incredible expierences.

I can attest to the fact that keeping a log or a dream journal is very important when trying to get your mind to recognize that you are dreaming. Often you can remember recurring places or people so that you can more easily recognize the fact that you are dreaming. You should also note that many of that things such as flying and item spawning may come naturally to some, but for most people are very advanced techniques that come only with practice. If you are trying to do something like this that is so out of grasp it can make the expierenced too difficult and you might find yourself awake. The important thing to know is that you should not "try" to lucid dream, instead just go with the flow and you should have intresting results.

Similar to 'caused', several of my first expierences had to do with a screen. Sometimes projected by my eyeballs, sometimes a screen floating in space. It was something similar to a television or a movie theatre, where I was somehow controlling what I viewed on the screen in great detail.

For thoes of you are are intrested in this type of thing in greater detail there are several forums dedicated entirely to lucid dreaming and all the things surrounding it. There is tons and tons of information to read that may prove to be very helpful in your spiritual journey.

This is my favorite website, the Astral Pulse: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/index.php#19

Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1663 Post(s)

Recently I had one where I was swimming through a building but it was just a really complicated pool with rooms an tunnels and it made no sense . I realized it didn't make any sense and then I started exploring around and I could swim from the water into the air but only if I was still a few feet above water. It was great.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    50 Post(s)

This is so awesome... I want to learn how to do it so bad.
    For anyone who can LD:
    For my first try, I was too excited to do it, I was awake until I gave up and then fell asleep and dreamt about school. I was AWARE! I knew what was going on. I tried to make my friend hit his head on the desk as some sort of reality check or to see if I could do it, but it didnt work. I tried to make the scenery change, couldn't do it.
    Is the fact that I could recall the dream and knew what was going on- let alone attempted something inside a dream, good enough to build on or does this mean I am incapable of LDing?

And do I get any actual sleep during an LD? Or do I wake up feeling like shit as if I was up all night?

Another question: If I were to LD a zombie apocolypse, would I need to control the zombies or could I just tell them to get me?

PM me if you can LD and think you can help. I want to do this so bad.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    147 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ___ View Post
    This is so awesome... I want to learn how to do it so bad.
    For anyone who can LD:
    For my first try, I was too excited to do it, I was awake until I gave up and then fell asleep and dreamt about school. I was AWARE! I knew what was going on. I tried to make my friend hit his head on the desk as some sort of reality check or to see if I could do it, but it didnt work. I tried to make the scenery change, couldn't do it.
    Is the fact that I could recall the dream and knew what was going on- let alone attempted something inside a dream, good enough to build on or does this mean I am incapable of LDing?

And do I get any actual sleep during an LD? Or do I wake up feeling like shit as if I was up all night?

Another question: If I were to LD a zombie apocolypse, would I need to control the zombies or could I just tell them to get me?

PM me if you can LD and think you can help. I want to do this so bad.
    I don't know about the other questions, but you are like 10 times more relaxed when you're LDing. At least I am.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Pretty interesting stuff.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information