Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread: The new RiD Genesis. (again)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Laquisha View Post
    Lol, you spent 90 GBP even after reading this thread? Maybe you can still get a refund.
    Unlikely. He may request a refund, but he's unlikely to get it (from the people I've talked to).

Inb4 Trent says that isn't true, and RID is a generous and understanding individual.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    What kinds of scripts have been made successfully? Curious if the "Genesis will be able to do DG, Slayer, etc." claims have been fulfilled. Would be pretty impressive.
    I believe bank-standing.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

What kinds of scripts have been made successfully? Curious if the "Genesis will be able to do DG, Slayer, etc." claims have been fulfilled. Would be pretty impressive.
    Dung and slayer have never been claimed as eventually being possible (except individual slayer tasks)

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Genesis can't even mine and bank after 5 years of development. Slayer is not even worth considering as feasible.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Trent! View Post
    Dung and slayer have never been claimed as eventually being possible (except individual slayer tasks)
    Maybe you should review the posts circa 2014 claiming DG/Slayer would be eventually possible, some authored by you.
    Anyway, not going to hate that DG isn't supported because that would be ridiculously impressive. I mean, imagine a program learning everything about DG from a few recording sessions! Perhaps a better question would be what is the best/most interesting script created so far, because I'm curious.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Maybe you should review the posts circa 2014 claiming DG/Slayer would be eventually possible, some authored by you.
    Anyway, not going to hate that DG isn't supported because that would be ridiculously impressive. I mean, imagine a program learning everything about DG from a few recording sessions! Perhaps a better question would be what is the best/most interesting script created so far, because I'm curious.
    Ah, I did take the time to check through this thread and it's predecessor for mentions of dung and slayer. It appears you are correct in that I did, on one occasion (3 years ago) mention dung being possible at some point. I never mentioned slayer as being possible (outside of individual tasks), and no one else mentioned it for slayer/dung. Most of the posts relating to slay/dung were actually by Kevin and you, saying how it wasn't likely to be feasible, which I think you are likely correct. I would like to rescind my statement of dung being possible, as I believe I was incorrect in that assumption. A lot has happened in the last 3 years, and honestly my perception back then was not as accurate as I wish it had been.

EDIT: to answer your question tho, @Clarity;, I honestly am not really well aware of what scripts people are making right now. However, I think that the current problem is that RiD's current world item processor only operates with color detection, which causes problems when the game world uses the same colors as the world item, or when changing camera angles. RiD said he's been working on a 3D shape processor as a replacement. Basically being able to interpret world items as 3D shapes instead of 2D ones. Idk exactly how it works, but supposedly it will solve a lot of current problems that people are having, especially with navigation.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Ah, I did take the time to check through this thread and it's predecessor for mentions of dung and slayer. It appears you are correct in that I did, on one occasion (3 years ago) mention dung being possible at some point. I never mentioned slayer as being possible (outside of individual tasks), and no one else mentioned it for slayer/dung. Most of the posts relating to slay/dung were actually by Kevin and you, saying how it wasn't likely to be feasible, which I think you are likely correct. I would like to rescind my statement of dung being possible, as I believe I was incorrect in that assumption. A lot has happened in the last 3 years, and honestly my perception back then was not as accurate as I wish it had been.

EDIT: to answer your question tho, @Clarity;, I honestly am not really well aware of what scripts people are making right now. However, I think that the current problem is that RiD's current world item processor only operates with color detection, which causes problems when the game world uses the same colors as the world item, or when changing camera angles. RiD said he's been working on a 3D shape processor as a replacement. Basically being able to interpret world items as 3D shapes instead of 2D ones. Idk exactly how it works, but supposedly it will solve a lot of current problems that people are having, especially with navigation.
    So basically, everything that members of this community predicted would happen (3+ years ago) is actually happening. If you know the limitations of botting in color all of these issues he is experiencing are simply common sense. Don’t forget that the knowledge and expertise in color botting methods here at SRL are second to none.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Basically being able to interpret world items as 3D shapes instead of 2D ones. Idk exactly how it works
    DW man, not sure RiD or anyone knows how it works.

The real joke: RiD probably made 50k+ by selling a glorified auto-clicker than only bank-stands.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Idk exactly how it works, but supposedly it will solve a lot of current problems that people are having, especially with navigation.
    How will a "3D shape processor" help with navigation. The map is a 2D object.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    81 Post(s)

I think you lot are directing the technical questions to the wrong person. Trent is in no position to answer these questions. If you're trying to get Trent to open his eyes, it isn't going to happen. RID is like a father to him.
    If you're trying to get serious answers you should be asking RID, but I doubt RID would be willing to review any questions that might expose flaws in his product.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Ill put it this way - Im sure lots of work and time went into it, and it actually is really interesting to see rid work. But until it can handle breaks on its own, it just wont be good enough.
    Oh and btw, my latest account had 18m in fletching, alternating diffdrent scripts (essentially the same, just different calib). It was banned in about 2 weeks, doing exactly 10k bow/day (thats 6 to 6.5 hours, depends which calib i used). It was a fresh, never botted vm, too.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

@Trent!;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Fbf5G3LYQ

3 hours calibration and can't even power-mine?

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    166 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    @Trent!;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-Fbf5G3LYQ

3 hours calibration and can't even power-mine?
    LOL someone without a vested interest in RiD finally speaks the truth.

@Trent!; ping

Guess those 4D computer vision recognition artificial intelligence bio-metric algorithms are just not up to scratch.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Any update on this? Is RiD reliable yet?
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Any update on this? Is RiD reliable yet?
    http://www.robotzindisguise.com/foru...763#post376763

Lol... for the laugh, read the comments. RiD will be released "pretty soon"

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post

It's insane how delusional some of those people are.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Simba 1.2 vs RID Genesis. Which will be released first? Place your bets
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
    Simba 1.2 vs RID Genesis. Which will be released first? Place your bets
    simba ftw

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post

Seems like this is the latest update from RiD himself. Their current ETA looks to be late December.

I wonder how many more times they'll push it back. It's been what, nearly four years now? This nonsense is getting very old.

Not that I care (or ever have). Simba/SRL has been fully functional the entire time.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    46 Post(s)

"coming soon"
    Make sure to checkout this awesome thinggy too. Great alternative to wasting resources "securing" the bitcoin network.
    https://boinc.tacc.utexas.edu/team_d....php?teamid=28

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    It's insane how delusional some of those people are.
    Not trying to take sides here but I agree with this. I'm assuming all of those people at RiD are still paying membership fees in anticipation for this new project to be released? If so, what is their money buying for them in the meantime?

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    If so, what is their money buying for them in the meantime?
    A shiny rank on an underground website that they're convinced will pay off in a few months when RiD is released for real this time, believe me!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Quoted
    140 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Not trying to take sides here but I agree with this. I'm assuming all of those people at RiD are still paying membership fees in anticipation for this new project to be released? If so, what is their money buying for them in the meantime?
    The beta has been available to those who have purchased Lifetime VIP or an annual subscription. Subscription time doesn't count down until release. While many have achieved several 99s, many skills are still unsupported or unstable. There was about 3-4 pushed updates every week until April. Now much of the core is being replaced with a new system for how it "sees" the game world. It's meant to automate much of the bot creation process for the user, allow for greater stability, and add support for more skills/tasks. It's taken quite a lot of time to develop (processing speed was a big concern), but the replacement system is done, and RiD is finalizing the last details before pushing it. There's still a few more key features before release, but they're all significantly smaller in terms of development time.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

and RiD is finalizing the last details before pushing it. There's still a few more key features before release, but they're all significantly smaller in terms of development time.
    This is exactly what I've been reading in the cb for months now.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast

Thread Information