Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: SlipperySuperheater

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ffcfoo View Post
    Iron worked, but Adamantite ore does not. It will take it out of bank (Preset), then hover over the slot that I put it on, where the Adamantite is, and it will just not click it at all and just go back to bank and press the Preset button again and so and so forth. In other words, Does not smelt Adamantite just hovers over it and goes back into bank.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Garrett3 View Post
    If it's anything like Cohen's when I used that, it requires a full inventory. If the *right* amount of ores doesn't fill the inventory it just keeps thinking it's done because the last ore slot is empty. Make your preset load up with extra coal and it might work (or Addy is actually broken IDK)
    That's true, the backpack must be full. But I also had a grammatical error in my script. When it hovers over the ore it checks if it's the right ore. It went wrong in that check, updated the script now!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

Thank you for this script. Cant wait to try it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

thanks for the script man

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Quoted
    228 Post(s)

I seem to like all of your script, although some parts seem super familiar (mainly the breaking system, that I use myself from mayors miner because it is so simplistic), but I don't like how your superheat procedure is setup at all. Anyway good release, it seems to have most of the features users would require!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Backpack full count isn't working properly all the time. Sometimes it loggs out for no full inventory, even if it's. Anyway nice script and price calculator is wicked

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Man, this is the problem with every superheater bot I use. It's not that it doesn't work, If I click on the bank it can find the preset and then superheat, but these bots can't find the bank itself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvenred View Post
    Man, this is the problem with every superheater bot I use. It's not that it doesn't work, If I click on the bank it can find the preset and then superheat, but these bots can't find the bank itself.
    Where are you trying to run them

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    100 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvenred View Post
    Make sure brightness is at is max.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

I finally got it to work, but the banking is kinda broken. Also when superheating it will click the ore a couple times before it superheats it.
    I will help all i can to get this script to work its best, just let me know what you need

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

I get this after I try to run the script.

Error: Access violation at line 702
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (23-07-15 at 01.43.54 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Quoted
    495 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by niekasnieko View Post
    I get this after I try to run the script.

Error: Access violation at line 702
    Execution failed.
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [Minimap Mask, SMART Debug Image]
    File[C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-6/logs/SRL log (23-07-15 at 01.43.54 PM).txt] has not been freed in the script, freeing it now.
    This script hasn't been updated in several months, and the author is no longer active. I recommend @Sin's superheater which you can find here.

New to scripting? Procedures & Functions for Beginners
    Do you use your computer at night? Just get f.lux

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Finally had some time to come back here. I will continue to update my scripts, and release some new scripts.

V1.2
    - Added coal bag support
    - Updated script
    - Some minor improvements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)

The script works great! I have to areas of possible improvement as you see fit.

The first one is that it seems to think the backpack is empty quite a lot. I could only get it to run for 30 mins on average because of that. My fix was to replace your terminatescript; with exit; in the function that checks to see if the backpack is full and I was able to get it to run a lot longer until I ran into the next issue.

The second issue is that sometimes it will select super heat and then try to bank. And since it doesn't see the correct uptext it will sit there trying to find the banker. My suggestion would be to add an if this then this saying if the uptext is "use superheat on banker" then double click. So it knows the banker is under the cursor but it will need to double click to get rid of the "use superheat" first.

Besides those it has worked like a charm!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IROC-Z View Post
    The script works great! I have to areas of possible improvement as you see fit.

The first one is that it seems to think the backpack is empty quite a lot. I could only get it to run for 30 mins on average because of that. My fix was to replace your terminatescript; with exit; in the function that checks to see if the backpack is full and I was able to get it to run a lot longer until I ran into the next issue.

The second issue is that sometimes it will select super heat and then try to bank. And since it doesn't see the correct uptext it will sit there trying to find the banker. My suggestion would be to add an if this then this saying if the uptext is "use superheat on banker" then double click. So it knows the banker is under the cursor but it will need to double click to get rid of the "use superheat" first.

Besides those it has worked like a charm!
    Thank you for the feedback, always appreciated! I'll update the script tomorrow. Any other features you would like to see?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    141 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    Thank you for the feedback, always appreciated! I'll update the script tomorrow. Any other features you would like to see?
    I haven't used it much so I am not sure. I will keep you posted if I think of anything!

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    130 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by IROC-Z View Post
    I haven't used it much so I am not sure. I will keep you posted if I think of anything!
    Updated the script!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

I made a few changes after line 490 to make it work for me. I added a check to make sure it is casting in the loop.

repeat
    if not (isMouseOverText([barVariables.oreTextArray[4]])) then
    break;
    if not tabBackpack.isItemInSlot(28) then
    exit;
    wait(gaussRangeInt(50, 100));
    typeSend('1', false);
    if (isMouseOverText(cast)) then
    begin
    wait(gaussRangeInt(300, 420));
    tabbackpack.mouseslot(CastSlot, mouse_left);
    inc(repeatsDone);
    end;

oh and I changed the following after line 304

profitPerBar := calculateProfit();

cast := ['ast']
    Last edited by edward1215; 10-27-2015 at 04:08 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

when i run the script, after the last ore it will try and superheat the gold bar it just made. is there a solution for this problem?
    inventory: 1st slot: nature rune
    all other are gold ores. keybind 1 for superheat.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by edward1215 View Post
    I made a few changes after line 490 to make it work for me. I added a check to make sure it is casting in the loop.

repeat
    if not (isMouseOverText([barVariables.oreTextArray[4]])) then
    break;
    if not tabBackpack.isItemInSlot(28) then
    exit;
    typeSend('1', false);
    if (isMouseOverText(cast)) then
    begin
    wait(gaussRangeInt(300, 420));
    tabbackpack.mouseslot(CastSlot, mouse_left);
    inc(repeatsDone);
    end;

oh and I changed the following after line 304

profitPerBar := calculateProfit();

cast := ['ast']
    Is the to do when u ran out of nats and script terminates? Because there is no failsafe for when u ran out of nats, it just keeps on clicking over and over on same spot how can i apply this to my script, ive tried copy paste after line 490 and it did not compile.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

This is the script to use. I have used it and it is very stable. I have used all other scripts (free and members) and have stuck with this one. Great job!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Little hint guys, For the script to work in the New Area Of Fallador (Party Area), in script select http://prntscr.com/9pqlql Soul Wars as your bank, works flawlessly.

Quote Originally Posted by SlipperyPickle View Post
    Updated the script!
    And Slippery is it possible to request a little improvements on the script?

- Make the script terminate it self if either nats,coal, ores have ran out?
    - Make so that if you clicked pause during the super heating process and Disabled SMART and eg. open bank then closed it, then Enabling SMART resuming the script again and so it will go back to super heating. However at this point it will not resume super-heating and will just sit there.
    - At Grand Exchange sometimes (maybe due to lag) when script wants to click on the banker and have the super heating cast on and it will try to put a cast on banker therefore just hovering moue over the banker with super heating selected.

-thanks in advance Gtr.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

really can't use it, this is my first script i am trying to use it, i am trying to melt mithril it clicks on the bank and goes preset.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

So far, so good. This script is doing its job. However, there's a bug that might need addressing.

Selecting bank booths in the setup menu doesn't work. After superheating an inventory of bars, the bot doesn't open the bank again.

Tested in Varrock West bank booths, superheating runite bars.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hagen View Post
    So far, so good. This script is doing its job. However, there's a bug that might need addressing.

Selecting bank booths in the setup menu doesn't work. After superheating an inventory of bars, the bot doesn't open the bank again.

Tested in Varrock West bank booths, superheating runite bars.
    use blue guy or grey guy (or npc for the matter) it worked good enough in the ge

and thanks for the script and sorry for the last post i didn't know how to work with this but now i do.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Been using this script for a while. Works great. Cheers!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information