Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: StickFighter - AIO Fighter

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Officer Barbrady View Post
    What do you need help with? I could make you a function to search for monsters, progress report, also I'm not at a computer with Simba installed ATM but you could store monster info inside of a record
    I kinda want to focus on the two you mentioned. Would you be willing to work together over Skype?

Also, I kinda wanted to work on the monster finding function.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default how to fix?

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulsirjack View Post
    Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from
    Actually read the error. You need to download the object-dtm include. A quick google can even help you find it.
    Here: http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=68112
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by StickToTheScript View Post
    Yeah. I got to do a major rework on the script. I could use a lot of help if there is anyone interested.

Please and thanks!
    for the food system, use Shatterhand's part of script and edit it for abit and give him credits? not sure if is allowed for public script. i used it for myself and it worked nicely.

the runtime part, i figured out that it is in seconds.
    i editted your last part of script
    Simba Code:
    If ((gettimerunning) > runtime) then
        Exit;

until allplayersinactive;
      Hometele;
      ExittoLobby;
      TerminateScript;
    end.

the monsterfinding function does not support multiple hue/sat/colors/tol yet even though they are defined as array of integers.

i modified the HOMETELE part to use teleport tablets.
    i also modified your abilities part to use 2 basic skills

this script is promising if you manage to update it
    Last edited by dzpliu; 05-30-2013 at 01:59 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by soulsirjack View Post
    just remove that line. this script doesnt use that include yet, the creator probably wanted to make it autowalk to certain areas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Exception in Script: The bitmap[5] does not exist

Which bitmap, bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

it just stuck at the login page, what should i do?

EDIT: everything is ok >!
    Last edited by Daniel; 06-02-2013 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Merged double post.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    20 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by calvenlim View Post
    it just stuck at the login page, what should i do?

EDIT: everything is ok >!
    Have you updated?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

@dzpliu

I was originally going to use Shatterhand's function, but i wanted to build my own for the sake of the contests. I will most likely use it (if he lets me :P) and I plan on seeing how much other stuff I can get done.

@Raiden702

I have not had enough time to update it this weekend. I am currently working on this script and the Grand Exchange include and I plan on having an update out by the middle of this week. Its a bit time consuming because I am still trying to find some different ways to do some certain things. I might just borrow from a few other scripts if I cannot seem to fix my issues.

Yes, the script is really buggy atm, but hopefully by the next update, I can get a lot of that fixed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

Been running this script on and off today, making a few changes with the monsters... Here is a tiny progress report.

Time Running: 850 seconds.
    - We have gained: 18009 xp. Which is 76273 xp per hour
    - We have Picked up 0 Bones. We Have picked up 0 sets of coins.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofcrap View Post
    Been running this script on and off today, making a few changes with the monsters... Here is a tiny progress report.

Time Running: 850 seconds.
    - We have gained: 18009 xp. Which is 76273 xp per hour
    - We have Picked up 0 Bones. We Have picked up 0 sets of coins.
    COol! THanks! Let me know how it does. I am still trying to work out a few of the bugs...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    121 Post(s)

i recommend adding guthix blessing as alternative to rejuvenate. you dont even need a shield.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dzpliu View Post
    i recommend adding guthix blessing as alternative to rejuvenate. you dont even need a shield.
    Cool! Thanks for the idea!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

Any progress report on the bone fix?

this script, in my opinion, is the best combat script out there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

i keep getting the error
    the "dll" libsmartremote" doesn't set a memory manager.

and also this error
    invalid number of parameters at line 280.

how do i fix this?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by connorxmc View Post
    i keep getting the error
    the "dll" libsmartremote" doesn't set a memory manager.

and also this error
    invalid number of parameters at line 280.

how do i fix this?
    the dll error is not with the script. You installed simba wrong. Try re-installing it.

And please read the instructions about the {DEFINESMART} and [DEFINESMART8}.

That should help you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

I am having some confusion with custom monsters. Can someone help me out with getting Hobgoblins set up?

I dont understand how to find the MTol HMod SMod stuff...

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Can't get it to work to bury bones...
    I keep getting this error
    Error: Out Of Range at line 475
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5, 6, 7]

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by themyman View Post
    Can't get it to work to bury bones...
    I keep getting this error
    Error: Out Of Range at line 475
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, 1]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Flag bitmap, SRL - NavBar Bitmap, SRL - Options Bitmap, 5, 6, 7]
    Yeah. I am currently working on an update. There were a lot of issues, so i am fixing that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

the dll error is not with the script. You installed simba wrong. Try re-installing it.

And please read the instructions about the {DEFINESMART} and [DEFINESMART8}.

That should help you.

hmmm i know i didnt install simba wrong. i did exactly step for step what the site told me and also what the video said to do. ive re-installed simba like 3 different times so im 100% sure that i didnt do it wrong. but also what about the line 280 params? how do i fix this one? also im searching on the forums and i cant find "definesmart" and "definesmart8" thread. could you post a link please and thank you?
    Last edited by connorxmc; 06-21-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    30 Post(s)

dude did you delete the 8 from the SMART definition? This script comes set for SMART 8, but if you just installed simba you have SMART7.

Check this, go to the top of your script, Somewhere it says SMART8 or something in the code (right at the top...) delet the 8 so it just has SMART (just the 8 and do not add anything) save and re-run. you should be good to go.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by agent007 View Post
    dude did you delete the 8 from the SMART definition? This script comes set for SMART 8, but if you just installed simba you have SMART7.

Check this, go to the top of your script, Somewhere it says SMART8 or something in the code (right at the top...) delet the 8 so it just has SMART (just the 8 and do not add anything) save and re-run. you should be good to go.
    Thanks.

I was a bit late on the reply but you seemed to get it.

hmmm i know i didnt install simba wrong. i did exactly step for step what the site told me and also what the video said to do. ive re-installed simba like 3 different times so im 100% sure that i didnt do it wrong. but also what about the line 280 params? how do i fix this one? also im searching on the forums and i cant find "definesmart" and "definesmart8" thread. could you post a link please and thank you?
    Now... I will let you know that the .dll issue is not to do with the script. I am 100% positive. It has to do with how you installed Simba or SMART. Please rewatch the tutorials again and make sure. If you attempted to install a different version of SMART, you may have installed that wrong, too.

Just please give the tutorials another shot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Thanks.

I was a bit late on the reply but you seemed to get it.

Now... I will let you know that the .dll issue is not to do with the script. I am 100% positive. It has to do with how you installed Simba or SMART. Please rewatch the tutorials again and make sure. If you attempted to install a different version of SMART, you may have installed that wrong, too.

Just please give the tutorials another shot.

alright well i actually had to re-install windows cause of a wireless card issue but i did the install again with the tutorial, i dont know what you mean by "i" may have installed the wrong version of smart since i didnt infact install smart at all. i didnt know i was supposed to cause when i run other scripts smart just automatically pops up and starts running. but yea back to the point. now im getting this error..

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\connor\My Documents\Downloads\StickFighter - AIO Fighter V1.01 (1).simba'

also how do i install a different version of smart, or do i even need to or am i good with whatever its automatically using?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

alright well i actually had to re-install windows cause of a wireless card issue but i did the install again with the tutorial, i dont know what you mean by "i" may have installed the wrong version of smart since i didnt infact install smart at all. i didnt know i was supposed to cause when i run other scripts smart just automatically pops up and starts running. but yea back to the point. now im getting this error..

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba' used from 'C:\Documents and Settings\connor\My Documents\Downloads\StickFighter - AIO Fighter V1.01 (1).simba'

also how do i install a different version of smart, or do i even need to or am i good with whatever its automatically using?
    Just delete the '8' in the {DEFINESMART8} part of the script at the top and delete the line under it that says 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba'

THen you should be good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Just delete the '8' in the {DEFINESMART8} part of the script at the top and delete the line under it that says 'ObjectDTM\ObjDTMInclude.simba'

THen you should be good.

alrighty ill try that when i get home from work today. i hope this works. fingers crossed. oh and thanks for the help.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information