Thread: Does SRL work with RS3?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

Default Does SRL work with RS3?

I see the RS3 guide says it doesn't work with RS3 anymore but I see some posts where people are still botting on RS3. Does SRL or SMART work with RS3? If so are there any posts or resources that can point me in the right direction?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    69 Post(s)

Some guys have tried fixing SRL for rs3 but they seem to given up.
    SMART doesn't work because rs3 is no longer using java and SMART is java applet loader.
    My plugin drives general desktop mouse, of course I would like it to be in some kind of loader and not annoy me as I am browsing web. But I don't know hows.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

I mean out of the box - no it does not work. But with some tweaks? Yeah SRL works fine. I still rock 4-8 hours a day.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    I mean out of the box - no it does not work. But with some tweaks? Yeah SRL works fine. I still rock 4-8 hours a day.
    Would you mind sharing your SRL setup/Functions? and is there a working smart client to go with it? Im coming back from a 5 year break so dont really know where things stand.

Thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

i know im way late to the party but is there any chance or way to get srl to run rs3? is it even worth all the effort with most scripters having moved on

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

I mean if you are looking to make your own scripts, it's not too much work to get some of the basic SRL functions to work. I haven't touched it in over a year as I lost interest and my changes were customized to my personal layout/screen size.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    i know im way late to the party but is there any chance or way to get srl to run rs3? is it even worth all the effort with most scripters having moved on
    Latest effort to update it was started by @StickToTheScript; and is located here https://github.com/StickToTheScript/SRL-RS3

I am sure PRs would be welcomed!
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    433 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Sniper View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Latest effort to update it was started by @StickToTheScript; and is located here https://github.com/StickToTheScript/SRL-RS3

I am sure PRs would be welcomed!
    Yea! By all means, feel free to contribute! I know it's been a few months since I've added to the repo, but I plan to continue working on it! All help is greatly appreciated!

Thread Information