Thread: Coming Back into the game!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default Coming Back into the game!

Hey Folks!

After a 2-3 hiatus from RS, I'm just starting to get back into the game. I did a fair amount of botting back in the day but it seems it a lot more difficult now.

I won't lie, I download Simba and thought I'd try out how these new system works(Only ran a auto fisher, worked OK).

Seeing what people would advise to be able to teach myself some basics with the Simba Scripts such as self debugging and leading up to creating some simple scripts on my own to give back.

Youtube or text guides would be much appreciated starting out with the basics.

And if anyone wants to do some wilderness or dragon hunting, let me know, I;m old school so I still have a soft spot for murdering black dragons since they we're the pinnacle for a long time while I was playing before updates =P Just send me a PM =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

There are plenty of amazingly written tutorials here. https://villavu.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=642

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Thanks for the link! Lots of catching up/reading to do

I miss the old days of simple colour coding scripts =(

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zombiousdr View Post
    Thanks for the link! Lots of catching up/reading to do

I miss the old days of simple colour coding scripts =(
    Welcome man! And you still write some pretty awesome scripts with just colour, don't be too disheartened
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

I'm coming back after 3 years it sucks that i've lost all memory of my emails to runescape accounts i spent long times on using Simba, my main on villavu is "Emotional"

Thread Information