Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i can't believe it @HoodzSRL

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maven View Post
    Who is stupid enough to manually report suicide f2p bots? It's pointless.
    The point of a suicide bot is to get banned. That is why it's called suicide.

Is it me or has there been an influx of stupidity amongst newer members recently? I mean some newbies make decent points. But others just say stupid shit 99% of the time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kasi View Post
    The point of a suicide bot is to get banned. That is why it's called suicide.

Is it me or has there been an influx of stupidity amongst newer members recently? I mean some newbies make decent points. But others just say stupid shit 99% of the time.
    I can't tell if you think what I said was stupid or if you are just making a statement.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

I can't tell if you think what I said was stupid or if you are just making a statement.
    I was making a general statement. But also, what you said is pretty stupid. Not insulting your intelligence. Just your reasoning.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

I was making a general statement. But also, what you said is pretty stupid. Not insulting your intelligence. Just your reasoning.
    These bots already get banned by weath. When one gets banned, a new one is automatically created to take it's place. Please enlighten me why it is not pointless to spend time manually reporting an account that will be replaced in less than 5 minutes.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

These bots already get banned by weath. When one gets banned, a new one is automatically created to take it's place. Please enlighten me why it is not pointless to spend time manually reporting an account that will be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
    well, by banning bots in a few hours instead of 1 whole day can make a big difference. Its not really worth it if your bots get banned within like 4 hours.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

You and I have very different a very different meanings to suicide bots and goldfarming bots, what you say is true. Goldfarming bots do get remade as soon as one gets banned, but pretty sure goldfarming != suicide.

Oh and btw, more on the topic of goldfarms. They regularly have bans where the entire farm gets banned through the same ip, same creation ip etc, so usually if you do report one bot that happens to be part of a bigger farm, the entire farm will probably get banned, in-fact some members on this thread have had it happen to them. I'm sure they'll tell you that it hindered their profit for a couple days, probably also had to recreate those accounts like you said and get up the requirements too.

Personally I think you're being a little too optimistic when you say 5 mins, if you can make 1 account in 5 minutes and get me 40 mining, fishing, or woodcutting in that 5 minutes, be my guest.

Suicide bots are different, suicide bots are purely to see how long you can bot for without getting banned, fuck knows how you get these two mixed up.

Whether we're talking about suicide bots or goldfarming bots, you're wrong on both accounts.

Also pretty stupid to think weath does anything other than flag your account. The whole idea of twatting him bots / bot busting stream etc is for media. People wanna see that Jagex is doing something about bots. Weath doesn't manually check and ban accounts.
    Last edited by Kasi; 05-04-2016 at 12:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

You and I have very different a very different meanings to suicide bots and goldfarming bots, what you say is true. Goldfarming bots do get remade as soon as one gets banned, but pretty sure goldfarming != suicide.

Oh and btw, more on the topic of goldfarms. They regularly have bans where the entire farm gets banned through the same ip, same creation ip etc, so usually if you do report one bot that happens to be part of a bigger farm, the entire farm will probably get banned, in-fact some members on this thread have had it happen to them. I'm sure they'll tell you that it hindered their profit for a couple days, probably also had to recreate those accounts like you said and get up the requirements too.

Personally I think you're being a little too optimistic when you say 5 mins, if you can make 1 account in 5 minutes and get me 40 mining, fishing, or woodcutting in that 5 minutes, be my guest.

Suicide bots are different, suicide bots are purely to see how long you can bot for without getting banned, fuck knows how you get these two mixed up.

Whether we're talking about suicide bots or goldfarming bots, you're wrong on both accounts.

Also pretty stupid to think weath does anything other than flag your account. The whole idea of twatting him bots / bot busting stream etc is for media. People wanna see that Jagex is doing something about bots. Weath doesn't manually check and ban accounts.

The reason you think I'm an fucking retard is because my definition of suiciding is extremely different from your definition of suiciding. I see suciding as a type of goldfarming where many accounts are used to harvest some f2p good. When suiciding, account age has little to no impact on how efficient a good is harvested. Jugs of water fall under this category. An 8-hour old account cannot collect jugs faster than a 5-minute old account. Picking potatoes is also a good example. This is all possible because there is no link between accounts that would result in a chain ban. ip, cache, os version, playing pattern, etc is all randomized to make accounts appear unique even though they are all doing the same thing. Items are offloaded from accounts extremely frequently to prevent losses due to bans. Clearly because my account is new and I don't have a yellow name I'm a retard and my view is wrong. sorry

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    91 Post(s)

It's obvious that the list of bots isn't from hoodz scripts so there is nothing to talk about. Judging him for tweets which he claims he didn't write and list of bots which cannot be from his scripts is just stupid.

But on the other hand banning WYD for this thread would be stupid too. For what reason? For quoting hoodzs public tweets?

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

@Justin; @BraK; @YoHoJo; can one of you guys close this useless thread?

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by scob View Post
    It's obvious that the list of bots isn't from hoodz scripts so there is nothing to talk about. Judging him for tweets which he claims he didn't write and list of bots which cannot be from his scripts is just stupid.

But on the other hand banning WYD for this thread would be stupid too. For what reason? For quoting hoodzs public tweets?
    the #banWYD hashtag is already going for months FYI

Mentioned
    145 Post(s)
    Quoted
    596 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hoodz View Post
    account was not hacked, my friend knew my pass (I gave it him ages ago). I just didn't knew he posted this.
    It would be weird if you did write it, because your twitter links to this forum, heh. And twitter is an unorthodox way to report bots
    !No priv. messages please

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by slacky View Post
    It would be weird if you did write it, because your twitter links to this forum, heh. And twitter is an unorthodox way to report bots
    yes, agreed. I would have of mailed him in that case.

edit:

Jugs of water fall under this category. An 8-hour old account cannot collect jugs faster than a 5-minute old account.
    actually thats not true, it takes around 1 hour to create the account: acc creation (10 seconds) > tut island (10 minutes) > get 7 quest points (required to trade in osr f2p) (around 1 hour) > get some startup cash, the first hour you dont make that much money at all. so thats like 2-2.5 hours wasted.
    Last edited by Hoodz; 05-04-2016 at 01:34 PM.

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

The reason you think I'm an fucking retard is because my definition of suiciding is extremely different from your definition of suiciding. I see suciding as a type of goldfarming where many accounts are used to harvest some f2p good. When suiciding, account age has little to no impact on how efficient a good is harvested. Jugs of water fall under this category. An 8-hour old account cannot collect jugs faster than a 5-minute old account. Picking potatoes is also a good example. This is all possible because there is no link between accounts that would result in a chain ban. ip, cache, os version, playing pattern, etc is all randomized to make accounts appear unique even though they are all doing the same thing. Items are offloaded from accounts extremely frequently to prevent losses due to bans. Clearly because my account is new and I don't have a yellow name I'm a retard and my view is wrong. sorry
    The reason I think your reasoning is stupid is because your definition of suiciding is wrong (main reason), was really just trying to be nice when I said it was different. Its amazing that I tell you IP bans are a thing and you tell me that you take precautions against this. Son, that isn't suiciding, this is gold farming. You're taking precautions against your account being banned. As a gold-farmer, you'd clearly rather have your accounts running than having to remake them. Not even gonna go into the trade limit bullshit and the requirements you need for this.

Moreover on the IP bans. How are you planning on creating different accounts using different IPs? You know what jagex are doing atm? they are banning known VPNs from being able to log in. I used PrivateInternetAccess on a couple bots I had last year, I couldn't log in anymore on those accounts. They were all locked due to logging in from VPNs. Not banned, Locked. It's also a known fact that f2p has higher ban rates, f2p bots don't bring anything to Jagex so they naturally don't give a fuck about f2p bots. These newly created accounts are probably automatically monitored, not unheard of having a newly created account banned within the first hour of botting it, The trades done with those accounts are probably also flagged. The mules would probably also be banned for trading with said accounts. There will always be a link between accounts and there is always risk involved. Not pointless to report a bot.

I have no problem with you calling yourself retarded etc just as long as it's clear I didn't call you a retard. Everyone makes mistakes. It is funny that you think I discriminate against new users. If you wanna take a look at my post history. I call out anyone who I think is wrong. Admins and members higher rank than me included. Wouldn't use your rank as a metaphorical shield to seem like the victim. You are wrong. I am telling you that you are wrong. No need to bring some irrelevant shit into this debate.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    18 Post(s)

The reason I think your reasoning is stupid is because your definition of suiciding is wrong (main reason), was really just trying to be nice when I said it was different. Its amazing that I tell you IP bans are a thing and you tell me that you take precautions against this. Son, that isn't suiciding, this is gold farming. You're taking precautions against your account being banned. As a gold-farmer, you'd clearly rather have your accounts running than having to remake them. Not even gonna go into the trade limit bullshit and the requirements you need for this.

Moreover on the IP bans. How are you planning on creating different accounts using different IPs? You know what jagex are doing atm? they are banning known VPNs from being able to log in. I used PrivateInternetAccess on a couple bots I had last year, I couldn't log in anymore on those accounts. They were all locked due to logging in from VPNs. Not banned, Locked. It's also a known fact that f2p has higher ban rates, f2p bots don't bring anything to Jagex so they naturally don't give a fuck about f2p bots. These newly created accounts are probably automatically monitored, not unheard of having a newly created account banned within the first hour of botting it, The trades done with those accounts are probably also flagged. The mules would probably also be banned for trading with said accounts. There will always be a link between accounts and there is always risk involved. Not pointless to report a bot.

I have no problem with you calling yourself retarded etc just as long as it's clear I didn't call you a retard. Everyone makes mistakes. It is funny that you think I discriminate against new users. If you wanna take a look at my post history. I call out anyone who I think is wrong. Admins and members higher rank than me included. Wouldn't use your rank as a metaphorical shield to seem like the victim. You are wrong. I am telling you that you are wrong. No need to bring some irrelevant shit into this debate.
    We are arguing over our OPINION of what suiciding is and what is the best way to goldfarm because you called new users stupid. And neither of us are currently goldfarming. Like wtf

Mentioned
    71 Post(s)
    Quoted
    580 Post(s)

We are arguing over our OPINION of what suiciding is and what is the best way to goldfarm because you called new users stupid. And neither of us are currently goldfarming. Like wtf
    Not insulting your intelligence. Just your reasoning.
    I have no problem with you calling yourself retarded etc just as long as it's clear I didn't call you a retard.

It's a shame you can't read. Your reasoning is stupid. What you say is stupid. Fuck knows if you are actually incompetent, I said there has been an influx in new users saying stupid shit. I never once in this thread called you stupid nor did I say new users are stupid. Well done on coming up with that joke though mate, nice imagination + creativity, 10/10. IDK whether you suck at reading or just can't comprehend what I’m saying. Not arguing over an opinion either. Goldfarming and Suiciding are two different things, that is a fact.

You are correct, neither of us goldfarm. But I know people that do goldfarm. I know having an account banned is a hindrance therefore there is a point in reporting. Would love to hear more of your made up bullshit about me discriminating against new users though. Keep it coming.
    Last edited by Kasi; 05-04-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

@hoodz; obligatory mention

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    81 Post(s)
    Quoted
    364 Post(s)

I am telling you that you are wrong.
    I am ... wrong.
    omg
    @Kasi; confirmed wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/237843336274237

you can have any name you like if you have an ID script that will scan and flawlessly alter the name
    and info and picture on it ( you can use SCAR\SIMBA to photo edit your ID!) but you will need to master
    the strategies like masks and layers and picture ideally if all else fails just print what you may think
    is good on your printer using photo paper then rescan that and will fool futhermore after your scanner
    makes a scanner faulty useable ID

Mentioned
    135 Post(s)
    Quoted
    418 Post(s)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information