Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P1nky's Firecaver

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Default P1nky's Firecaver

Since P1nky's thread was taken down, I have decided to release the script which is my edited version that works 100%. Credit goes to the user P1nky-(http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=4690) for making this script.

SCRIPT EDITED OUT
    Last edited by Syntax; 03-16-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Hey, I was reading through the thread earlier today trying to get this script to work. Is it possible for me to edit out, "{$DEFINE SMART}", because I would like to bot on the Runescape webclient online.

Thanks so much.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchitis View Post
    Hey, I was reading through the thread earlier today trying to get this script to work. Is it possible for me to edit out, "{$DEFINE SMART}", because I would like to bot on the Runescape webclient online.

Thanks so much.
    Yeah go for broke:

EDITED OUT SCRIPT
    Last edited by Syntax; 03-16-2013 at 07:25 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Thanks so much! I hardly know anything about scripting but I'm really going to try to learn once I have more time; this is just so interesting seeing what you can do with the knowledge

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blakebn2011 View Post
    Since P1nky's thread was taken down, I have decided to release the script which is my edited version that works 100%. Credit goes to the user P1nky-(http://villavu.com/forum/member.php?u=4690) for making this script.

Enjoy, if P1nky makes the thread again I will get a Moderator to lock this one with a link to the new thread. For now enjoy and happy botting
    This unfortunately isn't working for me. The mouse just hovers over the client. Earlier today on P1nkey's original thread, the script could complete one fight then the mouse would loop after the first death. However now, the script will not even enter the cave for me. Hopefully I'm not the only one!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mitchitis View Post
    This unfortunately isn't working for me. The mouse just hovers over the client. Earlier today on P1nkey's original thread, the script could complete one fight then the mouse would loop after the first death. However now, the script will not even enter the cave for me. Hopefully I'm not the only one!
    Make sure your brightness is maxed out, it is working for me. I fixed it so now it will re-enter the cave.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

By choosing the str, att, or def options, I think I was reading earlier somewhere that there was a bug with Danny's code or something that was making the attack style randomly change? I could be wrong but I'm just curious if that has been fixed yet or not. Thank you for reposting this script and to P1nky for creating it.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Do you have permission to repost this?

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snowskate View Post
    By choosing the str, att, or def options, I think I was reading earlier somewhere that there was a bug with Danny's code or something that was making the attack style randomly change? I could be wrong but I'm just curious if that has been fixed yet or not. Thank you for reposting this script and to P1nky for creating it.
    Working perfectly for me and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    Do you have permission to repost this?
    I do not have permission, but I have credited and It's not like I'm plagiarizing.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Working perfectly for me and others.

I do not have permission, but I have credited and It's not like I'm plagiarizing.
    If you do not have permission then you should take it down.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

If you do not have permission then you should take it down.
    I thought this community was suppose to be opensource? That is what I'm doing. However, if P1nky would to post or pm me to take it down,or even post a new thread for the script. I will happily take the thread down.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

I thought this community was suppose to be opensource? That is what I'm doing. However, if P1nky would to post or pm me to take it down,or even post a new thread for the script. I will happily take the thread down.
    It is but posting another users script without their permission isn't what we are aiming for.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    85 Post(s)

But plagiarism isn't open source - don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of anything. I understand that you had the right intentions of allowing people to have access to this script, but unfortunately taking an unmodified script that was just taken down doesn't really fit, well for lack of better terms, values of this community. Had you edited it and added features, improved on it, and then credited P1nky for the script, that would be a whole different situation. I won't pressure you to take it down, however I would reccomend it unless p1nky gave you permission to put this up, and you say that permission wasn't given.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sahibjs View Post
    But plagiarism isn't open source - don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing you of anything. I understand that you had the right intentions of allowing people to have access to this script, but unfortunately taking an unmodified script that was just taken down doesn't really fit, well for lack of better terms, values of this community. Had you edited it and added features, improved on it, and then credited P1nky for the script, that would be a whole different situation. I won't pressure you to take it down, however I would reccomend it unless p1nky gave you permission to put this up, and you say that permission wasn't given.
    The original script had Anti-leech, which is why it was taken down. Also I have fixed the bug where it would only do one cave and then just not work, which is not an issue now.
    Opensource meaning, free to all to share and modify.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

The original script had Anti-leech, which is why it was taken down. Also I have fixed the bug where it would only do one cave and then just not work, which is not an issue now.
    Opensource meaning, free to all to share and modify.
    Pinky wanted it removed for a reason. You should NOT be reposting the script if the creator does not want it made public! It's as simple as that!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Pinky wanted it removed for a reason. You should NOT be reposting the script if the creator does not want it made public! It's as simple as that!
    I appreciate the bump and the -ive rep. It was taken down due to Anti-leech my friend.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Quoted
    66 Post(s)

I appreciate the bump and the -ive rep. It was taken down due to Anti-leech my friend.
    doesn't really matter why it was taken down. all scripts are copyrighted. it is the scripter's property and you are plagiarizing if you do not get permission to use/repost it. period. i would recommend you pm him and ask for the permission.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by x[Warrior]x3500 View Post
    doesn't really matter why it was taken down. all scripts are copyrighted. it is the scripter's property and you are plagiarizing if you do not get permission to use/repost it. period. i would recommend you pm him and ask for the permission.
    I have already asked him but he's Inbox is full:
    5Cwwqho.png (Click to enlarge)
    If I have tried to contact him about the 'Copyright' and wasn't able to, have provided credit and kept HIS name on the script. I think it's alright, but this offer still stands
    f P1nky would to post or pm me to take it down,or even post a new thread for the script. I will happily take the thread down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

What exactly does this script do?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

If he took it down, then you cant repost his work unless he allows you.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

I took it down for a reason, reason was because I do not want to get banned in Runescape, which is going to be happening pretty darn soon, since so many guests have been using this script. Edaurd and I met in game and saw the usage of the script, so I decided to cut it out from forums, and use for private for now.

Please delete the thread, I'd like to keep it private and whoever has it...Has it, but I hope not to see it around in public or anywhere.

Thank You.

Also, I will be releasing scripts for PestControl and other combat-oriented but I think Fightcave has been abused to the max!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P1nky View Post
    I took it down for a reason, reason was because I do not want to get banned in Runescape, which is going to be happening pretty darn soon, since so many guests have been using this script. Edaurd and I met in game and saw the usage of the script, so I decided to cut it out from forums, and use for private for now.

Please delete the thread, I'd like to keep it private and whoever has it...Has it, but I hope not to see it around in public or anywhere.

Thank You.
    Ok I will respect your decision and take it down.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

Thanks Blake! Hope you understand what I meant, every world I go I see people either stuck same spots or just a massive group re-spawning and running back in cave! Seems like it's an Chinese Bot lol.

But hey at least you got it, you can run it for your account privately .

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Should of just taken it down in the first place....

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    86 Post(s)

Should of just taken it down in the first place....
    Anyone that has never made mistakes, has never tried something new. -Mod Mark Gerhard 2013

Waiting for thread to be taken down.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information