Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well, it finally happened...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Unhappy Well, it finally happened...

My main account has now been banned. I was using ashamans agility script. I believe i will be quitting the game now due to the amount of time and effort it took to get that account to where it was. Also there was quite a bit of wealth on that account which really makes me sad to see it go.

I put in an appeal saying someone else was using the account but i dont think that will do any good.

See you guys later.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

ouch

btw their faq says that even if somebody else was on your account they won't be unbanning the account.

E: http://services.runescape.com/m=rswi...ount_is_banned

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Lifer View Post
    ouch

btw their faq says that even if somebody else was on your account they won't be unbanning the account.
    Yeah i kind of figured. Oh well. Its been fun here at simba for the short time i was scripting for you guys.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Sorry to hear that, OP. How much did you lose, skills-wise and gp-wise? I was in a similiar situation a few months ago so maybe we can share sob stories
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Sorry to hear that, OP. How much did you lose, skills-wise and gp-wise? I was in a similiar situation a few months ago so maybe we can share sob stories
    I had about a 2030 skill totaller and lost about 500mil. What really sucks is i started legit playing last night as well and spent a long ass time dungeoneering. And all of that was for nothing.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by o0Matthius0o View Post
    I had about a 2030 skill totaller and lost about 500mil. What really sucks is i started legit playing last night as well and spent a long ass time dungeoneering. And all of that was for nothing.
    Jeez. I only lost 1800+ total / 300M. My account was a 10yr vet, all holiday items, veteran classic access, the works.

We're brothers in ban now.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    16 Post(s)

Damn, quite a shame. Have you been running any other scripts recently?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerrultheretard View Post
    Damn, quite a shame. Have you been running any other scripts recently?
    None at all. Its been months since i ran a script on it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Jeez. I only lost 1800+ total / 300M. My account was a 10yr vet, all holiday items, veteran classic access, the works.

We're brothers in ban now.
    Why would you bot on an account with 300m. That is like dangling a 100 dollar bill over an open flame...

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    Why would you bot on an account with 300m. That is like dangling a 100 dollar bill over an open flame...
    I really did not care at that point lol

Figures that as soon as I get banned "oshi-, I actually did care"

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    365 Post(s)

oh im very sorry, you could try a guy on powerban that has an "unban service", it has worked for some people.. and if you lost 500M then its nothing to add another 20$ and have a chance to get it back

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by undorak7 View Post
    oh im very sorry, you could try a guy on powerban that has an "unban service", it has worked for some people.. and if you lost 500M then its nothing to add another 20$ and have a chance to get it back
    unban service? how does he do that?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Personally I think it's a crock of crap, Jagex 100% refuses to review macroing appeals any longer. I haven't seen proof of his ability to unban a RS account for some time now.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Personally I think it's a crock of crap, Jagex 100% refuses to review macroing appeals any longer. I haven't seen proof of his ability to unban a RS account for some time now.
    I hear that if you are a popular player with a youtube channel and or you know a few jmods then you can get it unbanned. I, ofcourse, have none of those connections.

So if he does actually get accounts unbanned. I believe he does it through connections to people who work at the company.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

I'm botting on an account with 3B+ in wealth :\

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    I'm botting on an account with 3B+ in wealth :\
    You should go work in a circus. Because that is one tight rope you are walking on! XD

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

You should go work in a circus. Because that is one tight rope you are walking on! XD
    It's a risk, but what's botting without a risk :P

I'm only using private scripts with a custom anti-ban to try to replicate my in-game actions as close as possible, not botting for long session and taking normal human breaks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

I sent an email to the parents thing at jagex. Dont know if thats going to change anything. But its worth a shot lol

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    113 Post(s)

yeah only got one account no backups i bot my main and test scripts with it. 300m, 2000+ total.

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

@o0Matthius0o; I'm assuming you were using SMART? Were you using breaks? default anti-ban (built into the script)?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post
    @o0Matthius0o; I'm assuming you were using SMART? Were you using breaks? default anti-ban (built into the script)?
    Yes i was using smart. And the scripts antiban was whatever set that ashaman88 uses. It was his apeatoll agility bot.

How do you set it up without using smart? I have tried setting it up in the game client window using the selection tool from simba. But it just doesnt read the window.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

What he was doing required it (basically higher risk higher reward) & he hadn't been banned till then so it wasn't exactly "an open flame". In hindsight that was obviously the wrong decision, however if I was in his position at the same time I would've definitely done the same thing (had my goals on rs been the same as his).

That person sells you the service of his time to "try to help you". He gives no guarantees (I've read some of his disputes on pb). That doesn't however mean that he's completely useless, what he does is simply send a well written and refined message to whoever receives it on behalf of the game company and tries to plead your case. For RS these days that is a waste of time, effort, & moneey. He does seem to have success on other games, where the game devs are [for lack of a better word] naive.
    tl;dr it's not exactly a "crock of crap" however regarding RS specifically it pretty much is

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Yes i was using smart. And the scripts antiban was whatever set that ashaman88 uses. It was his apeatoll agility bot.

How do you set it up without using smart? I have tried setting it up in the game client window using the selection tool from simba. But it just doesnt read the window.
    3rd party client ban strikes again. Why not build another account and bot up to what you had before? It will take some time but the sooner you start the sooner you'l reach that goal.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    3rd party client ban strikes again. Why not build another account and bot up to what you had before? It will take some time but the sooner you start the sooner you'l reach that goal.
    You're saying that he wouldn't have been banned if he was targeting the official client instead of using SMART? I really doubt that was the determining factor...

Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1442 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by No Lifer View Post
    You're saying that he wouldn't have been banned if he was targeting the official client instead of using SMART? I really doubt that was the determining factor...
    I really believe that's it's a reason for the recent bans, yes.

Current projects:
    [ AeroGuardians (GotR minigame), Motherlode Miner, Blast furnace ]

"I won't fall in your gravity. Open your eyes,
    you're the Earth and I'm the sky..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information