Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Massive Slayer/AIO fighter project

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Quoted
    211 Post(s)

Looking good, keep it up!

EDIT: Oh jeez im an old timer!
    Last edited by Shatterhand; 01-28-2014 at 09:42 AM.

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

new form added...

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Nice form for the monster list. Makes me wonder why this sort of this isn't used more often.
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

can someone help me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Goodluck dude, nice stuff

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Taking a break from this project.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    221 Post(s)

If you are considering dropping this project, you can always ask for help completing it or just release it. This time last year I wrote half a slayer bot for OSRS, I had everything almost working, fairy rings, lunar spells, rings and necks for teleportation, the slayer interfaces working with pathing from known teleports to the first 3 slayer masters. I wrote my own banking functions, heavily reliant on the core SRL functions but these would list everything in your bank and self configure each runtime of the script, finding all the required items eg slayer equipment. The map methods I was using were somewhat ridiculous, it was based on a linked list, each element could be something completely different eg, walk from XtoY, run through a dialogue, take a teleport, interact with the map. I got all of this completed in I think 4 weeks. When it came to actually create each slayer task record I just lost all motivation. In the end I never released or said anything about it, I may have mentioned it in passing to a few but not many.

My point is don't let all your work on this disappear and not get seen, if you are dropping it and probably wont resume post it up and let the community help out.

Mentioned
    111 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1475 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wthomas View Post
    If you are considering dropping this project, you can always ask for help completing it or just release it. This time last year I wrote half a slayer bot for OSRS, I had everything almost working, fairy rings, lunar spells, rings and necks for teleportation, the slayer interfaces working with pathing from known teleports to the first 3 slayer masters. I wrote my own banking functions, heavily reliant on the core SRL functions but these would list everything in your bank and self configure each runtime of the script, finding all the required items eg slayer equipment. The map methods I was using were somewhat ridiculous, it was based on a linked list, each element could be something completely different eg, walk from XtoY, run through a dialogue, take a teleport, interact with the map. I got all of this completed in I think 4 weeks. When it came to actually create each slayer task record I just lost all motivation. In the end I never released or said anything about it, I may have mentioned it in passing to a few but not many.

My point is don't let all your work on this disappear and not get seen, if you are dropping it and probably wont resume post it up and let the community help out.
    Woha, too bad u didn't mentino this

Creds to DannyRS for this wonderful sig!

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Welcome back wthomas, it's been a while Maybe you and hoodz can share ideas/snippets?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

you my friend are a beast. looks great

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

First of all: welcome back!
    Second: im not quitting this project, i just dont have time. Paths and locations takes much longer to make for me (i explain that later)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    Welcome back wthomas, it's been a while Maybe you and hoodz can share ideas/snippets?
    Maybe..
    Quote Originally Posted by leeds4eva View Post
    you my friend are a beast. looks great
    Thanks

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    191 Post(s)

Bump. How's it going so far?
    Solar from RiD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    131 Post(s)

wow, good luck! You have my support hoodz!

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Solar View Post
    Bump. How's it going so far?
    restarted project again, AIO fighter used as a base.

working together with @Krazy_Meerkat; , progress is slow but there is no rush.
    Quote Originally Posted by hakishakataki View Post
    wow, good luck! You have my support hoodz!
    thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information