Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Default Any League of Legends Players?

If so feel free to add me: GZPerdi

Though I am on Oceania servers...

Primarily main Jungle Voli or J4, Support Morg or Naut

Also play ARAMs a lot, more so than SR these days due to the toxic atmosphere of most players.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Dota 2 masterrace
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    Dota 2 masterrace
    Played the first DOTA back in the day, haven't tried DOTA 2, been to caught up in LoL =P

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Dota 2 masterrace
    get back to the low priority queue, don't need none o this here

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

My name is BeastlySpanker on NA if anyone wants to play with a Bronze 5, IQ < 80 league player

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Dota 2 masterrace
    This guy gets it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    4 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    My name is BeastlySpanker on NA if anyone wants to play with a Bronze 5, IQ < 80 league player
    I didn't think there'd be many oceania players, but thought it'd be worth a try, I've got 2 friends I play with regularly, but it always seems we get the worth teammates randomly added with us, its painful...

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanSmoke View Post
    This guy gets it.
    LOL is for scrubs

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Camel View Post
    dang how did you get so low with a name like that, but I'd be down some time when I'm less busy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    17 Post(s)

Lol is for the masterrace, not scrubs, and dota is for garbage players. Nah jk, Dota's fun but i'm more a LoL guy myself, been playing for about 5 years now and I've loved every minute of it Definitely a game you should check out

My name is "Joelston" on NA servers add me if anyone wants to play. I use scripts and this is an extra account I managed to find Main got banned for using Ashe exploit RIP

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

I would not say that you use scripts and put your summoner name in any post that is publicly available. It's not the best idea. While most people here won't sell you out, there's always the off chance that someone will happen upon this, be offended, and make a post on reddit / ticket to riot; and that's all it takes.

Also, I don't really see why you'd want to use them in the first place...don't your friends and almost anyone else who plays with you frown upon that kind of stuff? It's not even half way through the season yet, rewards are not being announced for another half year, there shouldn't really be a point in botting/scripting league; there's really no grind especially since the way you're using them isn't to farm ip.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    I would not say that you use scripts and put your summoner name in any post that is publicly available. It's not the best idea. While most people here won't sell you out, there's always the off chance that someone will happen upon this, be offended, and make a post on reddit / ticket to riot; and that's all it takes.

Also, I don't really see why you'd want to use them in the first place...don't your friends and almost anyone else who plays with you frown upon that kind of stuff? It's not even half way through the season yet, rewards are not being announced for another half year, there shouldn't really be a point in botting/scripting league; there's really no grind especially since the way you're using them isn't to farm ip.

I know a few people that have been banned by this. Be very careful if you go down this route. Riot does not give second chances.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Quoted
    116 Post(s)

I'm looking to get back into League, if anyone is interested. Currently Plat 1, used to be D1 and play on a near-competitive team. Ign is "adc", I play on NA. It would be best if you sent me a PM or made a response here before adding me, since I tend to knee-jerk ignore everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    7 Post(s)

yeah, support as main and playing EUW - pm me for name and if you want to play

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I play League but just like RS I play it with BOTS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    24 Post(s)

I used to play League, I actually just sold my Plat 1 account for about $700.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Yep! PM me if you want my info, ADC main EUW. Currently a Gold V scrub...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by adc View Post
    I'm looking to get back into League, if anyone is interested. Currently Plat 1, used to be D1 and play on a near-competitive team. Ign is "adc", I play on NA. It would be best if you sent me a PM or made a response here before adding me, since I tend to knee-jerk ignore everyone.
    I'd be down to play sometime, sent you a friend req; however, as of recently I've been super busy and haven't had any time to fit in any more gaming than my one hour of dwarven instinct a day on rs :c

Probably best bet is around like 4-5:30 (none of my lazy west coast friends are up/on then :c) or 9:30-11 EST on weekday afternoon/nights until like July (might not get on today, depends on whether the HW for the summer program I'm doing takes forever or not) and maybe weekends

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Anyone want to add me? im gold 5 and euw

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    237 Post(s)

TheGreatIvan

add me!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

I'm diamond 3 on NA. Same name as this account.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Quoted
    538 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAX Twisted Fate View Post
    I literally just saw you on voyboy's stream?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PAX Twisted Fate View Post
    pls teach me how to not feed every time I lock tf

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    29 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Killer View Post
    I literally just saw you on voyboy's stream?
    yes, that was me. I played mundo.

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    pls teach me how to not feed every time I lock tf
    All about practice. TF took me like 100 games to not feed with in early season 2. You also have to realize that TF is probably the worst mid laner when it comes to dueling. Shove the lane early to get lane control, which then makes it difficult for the other ap mid to go in on you. If they try to go in on you, they'll also have to deal with minion aggro. In teamfights you need to either peel for your adc, where you stun their front line and follow up with a Q at an angle where it is possible to hit the enemy backline, or you can ult behind the enemy backline and try to put pressure on one of the enemy carries. All of that depends on how the game is going. I can't really tell you everything, because I'll be here all day. But if you're looking for a champ to main, it probably shouldn't be TF right now imo. He's pretty weak with low mobility, and with every champ having a million dashes and stuns there are better champs to pick up. If you find him fun and really want to learn him your best bet is to just keep practicing and eventually if you try, you'll improve.
    Last edited by PAX Twisted Fate; 06-24-2015 at 03:16 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information