1468 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post

Does clarity know about this
    i laughed so hard mayor lost it.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

Updated server to 1.8.6 to fix some bugs.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by masterBB View Post

Does clarity know about this
    It was so it didnt escape again when I borrowed it. It ran outside my house and jumped into the ocean. Took ages to find
    Last edited by The Mayor; 05-29-2015 at 05:07 AM. Reason: phone auto correct derp

Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Quoted
    327 Post(s)

Fishing script
    Simba Code:
    function locateFishingLine(): TPoint;
    begin
      findColor(result.X, result.Y, 0, 900, 350, 1400, 600);
    end;

var
      P : TPoint;

begin
      setDesktopAsClient();
      while not isKeyDown(VK_E) do
      begin
        P := locateFishingLine();
        while (locateFishingLine().Y < (P.Y + 5)) do wait(50);
        writeLn('Caught one!');
        getMousePos(P.X, P.Y);
        clickMouse(P.X, P.Y, mouse_Right);
        wait(100);
        clickMouse(P.X, P.Y, mouse_Right);
        wait(3000);
      end;
    end.
    Change the coords to whatever if appropriate for your screen size (I'm using 1920x1080)
    The script searches for the black color of the fishing line

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Function that should turn you by 90 degrees either left or right. Make sure mouse sensitivity is at 100%

Simba Code:
    function turn(dir: string): Boolean;

Var
    TP: Tpoint;

begin
    GetMousePos(TP.x,TP.y);
    Result := False;
      if dir='right' then
        begin
        MoveMouse(TP.x+300,TP.y);
        Wait(10);
        MoveMouse(TP.x+300,TP.y);
        Result := true;
        end;
      if dir='left' then
        begin
        MoveMouse(TP.x-300,TP.y);
        Wait(10);
        MoveMouse(TP.x-300,TP.y);
        Result := true;
        end;
    end;

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Use a minecraft texture pack plz OMG

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Quoted
    76 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by The Mayor View Post
    BRB creating a 2x1 autominer
    lol that is easy,
    Simba Code:
    while 1
    //clickholdmouse
    end

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quoted
    266 Post(s)

Nice, be good to get back into minecraft , good to see that its being ran by SRL integrity there, I plan to play on my free time. Hope the server is long lasting!

Should add some way of protecting our land, sad to see griefing and whatnot. May i suggest possiblely 'residence' or 'towny'! Those work well. As well should add some kind of anti-cheat plugins, to stop cheaters if there are any.

I look forward to see what this becomes

EDIT: Couldn't you read the F3 data with fonts and stuff, then you can use that data to possibly make or improve scripts if any >

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    26 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ineedbot View Post
    Nice, be good to get back into minecraft , good to see that its being ran by SRL integrity there, I plan to play on my free time. Hope the server is long lasting!

Should add some way of protecting our land, sad to see griefing and whatnot. May i suggest possiblely 'residence' or 'towny'! Those work well. As well should add some kind of anti-cheat plugins, to stop cheaters if there are any.
    So far it's been peaceful and I don't think there has been any griefing even though quite a few have been playing. Although mayor likes to leave my doors open for creepers to get in :P a nice bunch of people we got playing so far.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

There's no horizon for mods yet, none of the mod servers are stable enough on 1.8 yet, and vanilla patch mods are difficult to maintain without dedicated support which we don't have time for.

That said, there's also a FTB Infinity 1.5.1 server now up on nala.villavu.com:12122 whitelist only, contact me to get added, better chances if you've been a "good resident" of the vanilla server, or BenLand100 or Wizzup or Olly or I know you from previous interaction and can vouch.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
    Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by core View Post
    There's no horizon for mods yet, none of the mod servers are stable enough on 1.8 yet, and vanilla patch mods are difficult to maintain without dedicated support which we don't have time for.

That said, there's also a FTB Infinity 1.5.1 server now up on nala.villavu.com:12122 whitelist only, contact me to get added, better chances if you've been a "good resident" of the vanilla server, or BenLand100 or Wizzup or Olly or I know you from previous interaction and can vouch.
    Last I heard 1.7.10 was a good area for modding, and Technic is a pretty solid platform for ease of use and managing the modpack. At least it was when I used it, they've released their Technic 2.0 or whatever, but it looks like Solder works the exact same, which is used for managing the modpack itself.

If you're looking into getting mods up and running, i'd highly suggest putting together a modpack and using Technic, as you'd have control over pretty much everything, you can gut out anything you don't need or causes issues.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    Last I heard 1.7.10 was a good area for modding, and Technic is a pretty solid platform for ease of use and managing the modpack. At least it was when I used it, they've released their Technic 2.0 or whatever, but it looks like Solder works the exact same, which is used for managing the modpack itself.

If you're looking into getting mods up and running, i'd highly suggest putting together a modpack and using Technic, as you'd have control over pretty much everything, you can gut out anything you don't need or causes issues.
    +1 for 1.7.10 (and 1.7.X in general, 99% of 1.7.10 mods are backwards-compatible with 1.7.2).
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    I have experience with Technic, FTB/Forge, and Bukkit/Spigot. There are many philosophical issues with Technic which puts them out of the picture entirely at the moment. Forge is my favorite platform and community, so that's the likely target for the foreseeable future.

As you can see in the post you're replying to, we already have mods up and running. We're using the Infinity modpack using the FeedTheBeast/Forge platform. The reason this isn't a custom modpack (yet), is because that requires a lot of time and energy to plan and maintain with patches and updates to the constituent mods. The modded server is running 1.7.10, and is also already running some custom mods that I've written.

Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

I have experience with Technic, FTB/Forge, and Bukkit/Spigot. There are many philosophical issues with Technic which puts them out of the picture entirely at the moment. Forge is my favorite platform and community, so that's the likely target for the foreseeable future.

As you can see in the post you're replying to, we already have mods up and running. We're using the Infinity modpack using the FeedTheBeast/Forge platform. The reason this isn't a custom modpack (yet), is because that requires a lot of time and energy to plan and maintain with patches and updates to the constituent mods. The modded server is running 1.7.10, and is also already running some custom mods that I've written.
    The only thing Technic really has going for it is the ease of use on both sides of the players and modpack managers, when I was helping run BusinessElite we tried moving over to FTB and it was major pain in the ass compared to Technic. There was only one guide for creating a custom FTB Modpack, and we ended up just giving on it due how much time it took just to put out an update. Seemed FTB only really cared for their own official modpacks. Yeah, Forges community is pretty nice. Have you had any experience with Cauldron? It's Forge+Spigot for Servers (Combines the Plugin Support from Bukkit, and Forge), the Cauldron community is also pretty friendly. Helped out the Developer multiple times with server issues we'd always run across. But I agree, Technic has it's issues which I can't really blame you for disliking, but one thing I did end up liking was it's ease of distribution and use.

If you haven't messed with Technic's Solder, it makes things kinda simple. It allows you to push out very small updates when needed and organize things. I know Technic's Devs and Admins are a pain, trust me BusinessElite lost everything due to a minor issue that could've easily been reverted by the Technic Team, but they chose just to ignore us.

Also, from experience most of the issues you're going to run across are server sided. Since 1.7 handles ID's you don't have to worry about ID conflicts anymore. Compatibility is the only thing that you'll end up having to deal with, which can easily be handled server-sided by banning/disabling the block entirely. Optimization will also end up being an issue, but that can easily be dubugged with Opis, and handled with Spigot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

is there cracked support?

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superfonz View Post
    is there cracked support?
    Read back a few pages -- no, not yet.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

thats sad

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

I see cracked clients aren't supported yet, is it intended for the future?
    I only play minecraft occasionally and would rather not pay for it just yet.

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    145 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by R3LAX View Post
    I see cracked clients aren't supported yet, is it intended for the future?
    I only play minecraft occasionally and would rather not pay for it just yet.
    This would require an additional authentication layer to be implemented within the game and synchronized with the existing whitelisting mechanism to prevent abuse and ban evasion. The lack of mod support for 1.8 makes this untenable in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.

Stance on Leechers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

This would require an additional authentication layer to be implemented within the game and synchronized with the existing whitelisting mechanism to prevent abuse and ban evasion. The lack of mod support for 1.8 makes this untenable in the foreseeable future, unfortunately.
    Ah alright, well perhaps I will buy the full versions soon then! Thanks for responding.

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    429 Post(s)