Thread: Typing in SMART?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Default Typing in SMART?

Hey all, first thread, go easy.

After using Simba for the last few days, I've found it very difficult to type into SMART. This is rather annoying as I like to chat while I'm running to at least maintain the facade that I'm human. I know there is supposed to be a thread about this somewhere, but the link in the Simba guide is broken (or well it tells me I don't have proper permission, which doesn't seem right).

So, is there a tweak that I'm missing that makes it possible to type into SMART while a script is running, and if not, what is it that causes this inability to type?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    37 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enchilada View Post
    Hey all, first thread, go easy.

After using Simba for the last few days, I've found it very difficult to type into SMART. This is rather annoying as I like to chat while I'm running to at least maintain the facade that I'm human. I know there is supposed to be a thread about this somewhere, but the link in the Simba guide is broken (or well it tells me I don't have proper permission, which doesn't seem right).

So, is there a tweak that I'm missing that makes it possible to type into SMART while a script is running, and if not, what is it that causes this inability to type?
    PRess ENTER, type, press ENTER to send msg. ^^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Yes, that much is clear...

However, when a script is running, many letters often take several key presses to actually register in-game.

Thread Information