Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Requesting Beta testing for Android App - Rewrite on Tangerine Personal Finance

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Default Requesting Beta testing for Android App - Rewrite on Tangerine Personal Finance

Wallet watcher-Bill manager
    Do you ever have felt that managing finance and streamlining bills are becoming tough for you? Do you need a money manager for your finance management? In case you need virtual support for streamlining your finance and bills, the free android app Wallet watcher-Bill manager can beautifully serve your purpose as a reliable and always alert wallet manager.

How this app works for your finance management
    It can work for you in versatile way. You will be able to manage your bills, track your spending, analysis the expenses to find out where you are spending more, etc. In one word, the app will help you to track down your finance without accessing any of our personal information like bank details, credit card details, etc. and will help you by offering practical inputs to manage your wallet.

• You will be able to view your transactions
    • You will be able to manage your budget,
    • You will get the facility of accounts breakdown details for competent finance management.

The helps the wallet manager app can offer you:
    • You will be able to check all personal finances by a simple click from this e wallet app,
    • Use the date range feature you can set the bill payment reminder,
    • You can view the transactions and their break ups by using charts and graphs,
    • You can add your current bank balance and the rest of calculations about payment will be done by the app,
    • You will be able to track all your financial expenses to manage your wallet,
    • You can update your balance and transfer funds between two accounts.

It will take few minutes time to get downloaded and synchronized on your android device. Before you start using this “my wallet” app for your finance management, check its cool features.
    • You will be facilitated to check your budgets under three categories: current budget, upcoming budget, and historical budgets.
    • You will get the privilege of checking your expense accounts: you can check your starting balance, income transactions, expense transactions, and adjustments.
    • You will be able to track the bills for pending payments: you may add categories, payees, and may select auto pay method.
    • Reports feature will offer you your expense track with graph: you can check your daily expenses and find out your top expense areas.
    • You can customize the app by setting currency, date format, and by choosing theme at par personal discretion,
    • Choose notification on/off,
    • You will be able to set security pin to control access to this “my wallet “ app,,
    • You will be able to delete all transactions, which will help you to manage your wallet.

You can export your data in Excel sheet; however, in that case you need to upgrade your free wallet manager app: you may contact developer for detail at info@softwareham.net. For all sort of query you can contact the developer, who is always happy to help you.

App Link To Download:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....walletwatcher

If you would like to be the first to receive updates, Join the Beta Test Community:
    https://plus.google.com/u/0/communit...80567119622471
    This is currently in Beta Testing. The link for Beta Testing is listed below:
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing....walletwatcher

The premium version is given on the basis that in order to activate the unlock, you will need to provide you email used to download the app.
    100 users is the max beta testing team we require.

More Screenshots

Last edited by hamster31; 12-26-2014 at 02:18 PM.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    I'll check it out for ya Looks pretty cool. Do we also get the $33K shown in the pics?

Haha in my account put a put that in brackets and make it red. or Reverse the accounts lol. thank you for your help seriously. I need people to just check it out for me. If you want me to make it full version for you please PM your email attached to your mobile device so i can add it to my database.
    We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid. - Benjamin Franklin

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

It called my attention.. Looks clean and beautiful!
    I would love to try it out, only if I had an Android device..
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    It called my attention.. Looks clean and beautiful!
    I would love to try it out, only if I had an Android device..
    You got my hopes up and then just shattered it

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    149 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hamster31 View Post
    You got my hopes up and then just shattered it
    I could show my friends though (most of them are android, if not to say all of them)
    ''If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done''

total leve 2715/1b exp +... exterminated.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onilika View Post
    I could show my friends though (most of them are android, if not to say all of them)
    That would be wonderful Thank you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Version 0.1.7 pushed. Removed google analytics to check if that fixes the issue with android 5.0

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Quoted
    504 Post(s)

What makes this different from the other thousand bill/finance/budge apps?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wetish View Post
    What makes this different from the other thousand bill/finance/budge apps?
    There are multiple reason, to list a few:
    1.) This app allows you to sync your data with another person(eg. wife, son, daughter, anyone) and only share the account you wish for them to see not all of your accounts.
    2.) This app is ad free and will remain that way
    3.) It is extremely easy to navigate and has everything managing your accounts all the way to checking reports based on payee and categories.
    4.) It also have many other features like reconciliation, cloud synchronization, security, and much much more.

The main point of the app is to be able to share your joint accounts with the people on that account rather than sending your accounts as well. It only shows them what they need to see.

Try it out. Even though this app is currently beta, it is still fairly stable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Version 0.1.8 Pushed to Update.
    Fixes: Upcoming transactions calculations fix.?

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Something that I've been meaning to do myself, will try it out

EDIT: It says page not found when I try to download the app?
    EDIT2: And now it's downloading
    Last edited by Frement; 11-19-2014 at 05:43 AM.
    There used to be something meaningful here.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Frement View Post
    Something that I've been meaning to do myself, will try it out

EDIT: It says page not found when I try to download the app?
    EDIT2: And now it's downloading
    For some reason Google play store has been acting up. I believe you have to a part of the testing community and be a test before anyone can see it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Version 0.1.9 Released
    Fixes:
    Editing transactions with a specific status of "Not Cleared - Not Reconciled" was failing.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

For some reason Google play store has been acting up. I believe you have to a part of the testing community and be a test before anyone can see it.
    I'm already using it Will take a few weeks minimum to provide feedback. Can I get the premium version unlocked? (frement [at] windowslive [dot] com)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

I'm already using it Will take a few weeks minimum to provide feedback. Can I get the premium version unlocked? (frement [at] windowslive [dot] com)
    The way this unlock works is by using the email's attached to you devices. If that shows up in the list of accounts when you press the upgrade button, then I can add that and it will work.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

The way this unlock works is by using the email's attached to you devices. If that shows up in the list of accounts when you press the upgrade button, then I can add that and it will work.
    When I press the upgrade button it still shows the $4.99 to buy it FYI. Also if you don't click buy, but rather click anywhere else, it will say "error occured when processing your request, please contact the developer" - just another FYI

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaman88 View Post
    When I press the upgrade button it still shows the $4.99 to buy it FYI. Also if you don't click buy, but rather click anywhere else, it will say "error occured when processing your request, please contact the developer" - just another FYI
    Thats how it is supposed to be. I have to add your email, that is attached to your android device, to my database in order for beta version to be active.

Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1870 Post(s)

Thats how it is supposed to be. I have to add your email, that is attached to your android device, to my database in order for beta version to be active.
    Oh sorry I thought you had added me, my bad!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Oh sorry, I missed your email. You have now been added. Please try again with the upgrade button. It will give you an error but should download the unlock for you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Update 0.2.1
    Fixes & Additions:
    Added new enhancement of new Upcoming Budgets.
    Transition Speed Changes.

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

Update 0.2.1
    Fixes & Additions:
    Added new enhancement of new Upcoming Budgets.
    Transition Speed Changes.
    Feedback from two days of testing:
    • Add a way to change the currency of the payment that is added to the account.
    • Quick access toolbar at the top of the current view (all the views), customizable by the user, naturally.
      I would like to have quick buttons for Home, Reports and Categories for example.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Feedback from two days of testing:
    • Add a way to change the currency of the payment that is added to the account.
    • Quick access toolbar at the top of the current view (all the views), customizable by the user, naturally.
      I would like to have quick buttons for Home, Reports and Categories for example.
    I am a little lost. Could you elaborate on the first bullet point and also the second one :P

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Version 0.2.2 Pushed to Play Store
    Fixes:
    FIxed showing wrong description for Upcoming and Historical Budgets

Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Quoted
    302 Post(s)

I am a little lost. Could you elaborate on the first bullet point and also the second one :P

So basically for the first, it's quite easy, just add the ability to change currency.

Second one, basically a list of icons that point to the views I have selected, so I as a user dont always have to go to menu and click the one I want.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information