Thread: Twinki

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Default Twinki

Oh hai @Twinki;! Stop giving jagex all our secrets kthxplox.

https://www.reddit.com/r/runescape/c...95g5?context=3

lol @ Botting level is 99.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

"These bots are asking to be banned by simply using an Injection Client."
    Funny since 1. TRiBot is reflection 2. Because there is no detection aimed only at injection in the OSRS client.
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will build a wall
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawker View Post
    "These bots are asking to be banned by simply using an Injection Client."
    Funny since 1. TRiBot is reflection 2. Because there is no detection aimed only at injection in the OSRS client.
    I thought TRiBot was both? Injection/Reflection. I haven't botted on OSRS in almost 8 months now, not sure how much has changed. When I did goldfarm OSRS, TRiBot seemed Injection more than anything, then again I really haven't looked much into Reflection. Thanks for the correction though.

Also, I've been making posts like these for awhile now, and I don't appreciate singling me out like this on Villavu itself, I see no reason for it.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    I thought TRiBot was both? Injection/Reflection. I haven't botted on OSRS in almost 8 months now, not sure how much has changed. When I did goldfarm OSRS, TRiBot seemed Injection more than anything, then again I haven't had much experience between Injection/Reflection. Thanks for the correction though.

Also, I've been making posts like these for awhile now, and I don't appreciate singling me out like this on Villavu itself, I see no reason for it.
    First of all, I wasn't trying to single you out in anyway. What you said was funny, you are a part of another community I am active in (here) and I figured I would share so that others could have a laugh. It was commending you, not patronizing you. Sorry you feel so butthurt.

Secondly, "injection" and "reflection" essentially do the exact same thing. It is only the method in which it is done that is different.

Injection: "Injecting" accessor methods into the client itself (you could also call this a "getter"), and then using abstract bass classes on your end to call these methods.

Reflection: Reading field values directly from a running client using Java's reflection API. No methods are inserted, no abstract base classes (unless you really wanted to for some reason). Because of this, objects dont typically have a type (unless of course they are primitive), so you will need to create your own objects for proper functionality.

You learn something new everyday.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post
    First of all, I wasn't trying to single you out in anyway. What you said was funny, you are a part of another community I am active in (here) and I figured I would share so that others could have a laugh. It was commending you, not patronizing you. Sorry you feel so butthurt.

Secondly, "injection" and "reflection" essentially do the exact same thing. It is only the method in which it is done that is different.

Injection: "Injecting" accessor methods into the client itself (you could also call this a "getter"), and then using abstract bass classes on your end to call these methods.

Reflection: Reading field values directly from a running client using Java's reflection API. No methods are inserted, no abstract base classes (unless you really wanted to for some reason). Because of this, objects dont typically have a type (unless of course they are primitive), so you will need to create your own objects for proper functionality.

I guess i'm too used to the RiD community harassment i'd get everyday. Thanks for the Injection/Reflection explanation, I haven't spent any time reading up the differences between the two.

Anytime I make a post explaining what I think is the Botting communities side of things, It usually ends up getting into a mass upvote/downvote controversy with no replies. The Runescape Community itself seems to be blind to what really happens on the botting side, and believes whatever Jagex says. I'm sure the majority of this community understands.

Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quoted
    328 Post(s)

I guess i'm too used to the RiD community harassment i'd get everyday. Thanks for the Injection/Reflection explanation, I haven't spent any time reading up the differences between the two.

Anytime I make a post explaining what I think is the Botting communities side of things, It usually ends up getting into a mass upvote/downvote controversy with no replies. The Runescape Community itself seems to be blind to what really happens on the botting side, and believes whatever Jagex says. I'm sure the majority of this community understands.
    I couldn't agree more, which is actually a big part of why I made this post also. I feel this is a conversation that is not had enough.

Jagex needs to realize that bots are essential to the quality of life of legit players. With all the highest profit things being PvM, if it wasn't for bots the entire economy would collapse. No one is gathering/collecting anymore, everyone is just focusing on PvM and power leveling.

Without us, the supplies everyone uses to power level wouldn't exist, because no one would be collecting them. Prices would sky rocket, and the game would break.

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

I thought TRiBot was both? Injection/Reflection. I haven't botted on OSRS in almost 8 months now, not sure how much has changed. When I did goldfarm OSRS, TRiBot seemed Injection more than anything, then again I really haven't looked much into Reflection. Thanks for the correction though.

They did inject for models up until the start of 2014 (Iirc)
    #slack4admin2016
    <slacky> I will ban reflection and OGL hooking until we know what the hell is going on

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Last month over 1k infinity boots made Quess community really needs bots. Was thinking at start boots would be like 500kea by this time but they stable! He is super awesome botting oak logs, thats like 40k/h yeah hes cool lol. No reqs 250+k/h moneymaking method botted basicly on color and some reflection
    3 machines runs something like this:

Fitta runs zulrah. Yeah and we dont shout all the world how cool we are being able to bot like for a sake of botting.
    And yep, jagex sometimes does something. Like manual ban waves, sometimes maybe automatic bans, but thats clearly not enough.

BTW was always wondering why do people bot f2p, maybe because p2p doesnt pay off even for bonds? That would be and probably is ridiculous. And was wondering why tribot scripts so cheap, tried, got ban on login, quitted lol. Simba is the best

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by cosmasjdz View Post
    Last month over 1k infinity boots made Quess community really needs bots. Was thinking at start boots would be like 500kea by this time but they stable! He is super awesome botting oak logs, thats like 40k/h yeah hes cool lol. No reqs 250+k/h moneymaking method botted basicly on color and some reflection
    3 machines runs something like this:

Fitta runs zulrah. Yeah and we dont shout all the world how cool we are being able to bot like for a sake of botting.
    Very impressive setup! Are you not worried that the method would be spoiled?

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Quoted
    620 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yourule97 View Post
    A lot of people already got it (I know of someone who runs a bot farm of 80 on them) and there is scripts for it off site as well.
    #slack4admin2016

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Quoted
    200 Post(s)

Nah at all, my bots beat other bots at life expectancy and they always beat them on d stones as they pick while running, they do like 50/50 against humans. Tribot has premium scripts, powerbot too like long time, i got that method idea from tribot to be honest. And script itself is problematic at some parts, so not so eazy to make and whoever does this deserves it. For example tribot doesnt work fluently. Also im working on even better one atm so will be dumping this method pretty soon if everything goes ok.

A lot of people already got it (I know of someone who runs a bot farm of 80 on them) and there is scripts for it off site as well.
    Thats sick 7-8k boots a month from that farm, wonder where do they go...

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    242 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by the bank View Post

s/abstract class/interface/

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    203 Post(s)

Haha, I'm just reading more of the thread, and I just saw @Twinki's downvoted comment that I didn't see initially. I love it how they refuse to believe you.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Haha, I'm just reading more of the thread, and I just saw @Twinki's downvoted comment that I didn't see initially. I love it how they refuse to believe you.
    It's pretty much how it always goes. When i'm bored and see a thread complaining about bots, I usually just spend some time writing up the "Botting Side of things". It'll end up being upvoted at first, then downvoted, then upvoted. It goes back and forth, as if half the people seeing it don't want to believe it and the other half believe it but don't want to say anything. I always end up getting max of 2 replies, but a shit ton of upvotes/downvotes.

Clarity has also browsed /r/Runescape and talked to me about the posts I make, he finds it hilarious that they just get ignored and Jagex continuously gets praised. A lot of the community will simply ignore anything a botter has to say because they believe botters are morons, hell someone in that thread said the guy streaming it was 'a form of retarded'.

I've been tempted to start documenting like a month or two of botting and create a thread on /r/Runescape to at least make the community realize what's actually happening, but it seems like a waste of time. Jagex's damage control would be on it asap, and everyone would go back to being mindless followers and accepting the new MTX Promotion as if it was real game content that made the game better.

/end rant

Thread Information