Thread: Temp ban RS07

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Default Temp ban RS07

Hi!

I've received my first ban today on RT07. Looks like my botting days are over, it's only a temp ban, but I'm a bit to scared to continue botting once I will get it back :s
    I was banned while using an agility script in Seers village.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Quoted
    588 Post(s)

if you care about the account then yeah stopping after a temp is the way to go. you can always try botting a second account while legitting on the first though

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    110 Post(s)

I'm glad you get a temp, mine are always perms and that's not even gold farming!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GetHyper View Post
    I'm glad you get a temp, mine are always perms and that's not even gold farming!
    Awtch that's hard indeed :s I guess I'll have to play legit on tht acount for now on

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

all my accounts are botted; currently the only skill i can't bot is slayer.... for obvious reasons... start a new account and bot sensibly... i spend very little time playing anymore.. mostly scripting or checking bank roll

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FullPottatoHarry View Post
    all my accounts are botted; currently the only skill i can't bot is slayer.... for obvious reasons... start a new account and bot sensibly... i spend very little time playing anymore.. mostly scripting or checking bank roll
    But I do care about the acount so I will play on this one. Might make a new one for some money gainz.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wf0x View Post
    But I do care about the account so I will play on this one. Might make a new one for some money gainz.
    i don't pretend to Not care about about my accounts; i have several account almost max combat with over 1200+ total skill. but honestly don't bot on something you are not willing to bite the bullet of a ban.. this is why most people on this forum that have been around while have several accounts...
    it is all probability. i feel your lose... i had a veteran account from 2002 banned from a drop trade... but coding is honestly more valuable then any in-game level or money. Most people on this forum are studying computer science and this is an extension of that..

<------------------>

Mentioned
    193 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1468 Post(s)

i don't pretend to Not care about about my accounts; i have several account almost max combat with over 1200+ total skill. but honestly don't bot on something you are not willing to bite the bullet of a ban.. this is why most people on this forum that have been around while have several accounts...
    it is all probability. i feel your lose... i had a veteran account from 2002 banned from a drop trade... but coding is honestly more valuable then any in-game level or money. Most people on this forum are studying computer science and this is an extension of that..
    This is for me like 99% the reason i script

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Do temp ban black marks still disappear after 12 months? Anyways take it easy... I still bot on my main with 1900 total and have been clean of any bans across my accounts for months

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

Yes true same goes for me, that's why I started out here. I can of was curious how long I could let my account run with self made scripts and using public ones. I could start scripting again, but this was my only account with membership atm. I guess transfering money would raise the alarm bell too?

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    Do temp ban black marks still disappear after 12 months? Anyways take it easy... I still bot on my main with 1900 total and have been clean of any bans across my accounts for months
    Ye I'll play legit from now on It's tempted to get back to botting for a few hours a day, but I'm afraid that they will be on my tail from now on.

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sh4d0wf0x View Post
    Yes true same goes for me, that's why I started out here. I can of was curious how long I could let my account run with self made scripts and using public ones. I could start scripting again, but this was my only account with membership atm. I guess transfering money would raise the alarm bell too?

Ye I'll play legit from now on It's tempted to get back to botting for a few hours a day, but I'm afraid that they will be on my tail from now on.
    I would suggest set-up a few free botting accounts (use ineedbot's tutorials script) level their combat 20-30 maybe a little more, then use a public script to cut many thousand yew logs..
    Make enough to fund a membership.. i can make 1-2 mill a day easily botting on public scripts. that's a membership. when transferring wealth use a mule account and get inventive. (you can make a lot more than than a mill a day if you get a little inventive)

Once you have membership use the botting and mule accounts to constantly supply membership and loot to your main... (try not to transfer gp; try trade in high valuable goods; which there isn't too many in f2p)

<------------------>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

You might have your ip blacklisted, so multiple accounts suddenly being made will trigger some red flags. I suggest getting a vpn like hotspot shield protector so you dont get chainbanned incase you do it on a free account.

Thread Information