Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [SMART] Bob_Dole's AutoSeller (trades)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Haven't used yet but seen multiple people using scripts like this merchanting and it's really fucking pissing me off. So thanks for creating this now I can use it and sell my items for the price I want while I sleep Thanks abunch could you please make a buying script to? When I try your script out and it makes me some money I'll definitely donate to you

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Apologies if this counts as grave digging, but been using the script for a few hours now and cant find any fault. Great script and love the paint

Quick question though, i noticed you commented out the FindNormalRandoms, so i put it back in and now it runs away whenever a HP bar appears on screen (other players)? Is there any way around this?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GREEN GIANT View Post
    Apologies if this counts as grave digging, but been using the script for a few hours now and cant find any fault. Great script and love the paint

Quick question though, i noticed you commented out the FindNormalRandoms, so i put it back in and now it runs away whenever a HP bar appears on screen (other players)? Is there any way around this?
    I am sure I could make a custom function to check HP level before running away but I would recommended to use the findtalkingrandoms function for now.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by bob_dole View Post
    I am sure I could make a custom function to check HP level before running away but I would recommended to use the findtalkingrandoms function for now.
    Hey, there seems to be a problem with random detection recently, when running this script (and others) there has been problems with NickName detection. Only difference is, when using this script there are so many random events i cannot run it more than 5 mins without something going wrong. Now im not sure if the problems i am having are my own fault or some error with Nick finding but its happening to me on multiple scripts recently.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    56 Post(s)

Ignore this post, i sorted my problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This comes up when i try to run it, help please.
    'COINDTM' never used at line 420
    Compiled successfully in 1139 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    Paired with SMART[3516]
    You need the item you want to sell in inventory slot #1 .
    Successfully executed.
    The following DTMs were not freed: [2, 3, 4, 5]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I am getting the following error when running this script:
    So I read up on freeing DTMs and added this procedure:
    Procedure FreetheDTMs;
    Begin
    FreeDTM(CoinDTMs[0]);
    FreeDTM(CoinDTMs[1]);
    FreeDTM(CoinDTMs[2]);
    FreeDTM(CoinDTMs[3]);
    end;
    Here is the mainloop:
    begin

Smart_World := 1;
    SetupSRL;
    DeclarePlayers;
    CheckStuff;
    TradeOn;

repeat

if not (LoggedIn) then
    begin
    LoginPlayer;
    CheckStuff;
    TradeOn;
    end;

Report;

Left := GetAmountBox(InvBox(1));

sendkeys(MSG, 15, 15);
    TypeByte(VK_RETURN);
    Trade;
    wait2(1500 + (chat_speed * 500));

//FindNormalRandoms;

until (GetAmountBox(InvBox(1)) < minimum);

AddonTerminate('FreetheDTMS');

end.
    I'm trying to figure out what is causing this error, any help is appreciated!

P.S. I'm using the original script that's on the first page created my the coder and following his directions
    Last edited by donny101; 08-16-2013 at 12:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

As stated it only works with certain ammounts of cash, I've added a fix so 38k and 76k offers work for 1k - 2k arrows but if someone puts up 50k or 80k it messes up and trades like 30k arrows. Same with 100k+ offers, I can manage to fix certain offers but some offers resulting in 5371,5354 steel arrows messes up also. Can't really use it right now...
    Last edited by Nilsie; 08-16-2013 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    35 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nilsie View Post
    As stated it only works with certain ammounts of cash, I've added a fix so 38k and 76k offers work for 1k - 2k arrows but if someone puts up 50k or 80k it messes up and trades like 30k arrows. Same with 100k+ offers, I can manage to fix certain offers but some offers resulting in 5371,5354 steel arrows messes up also. Can't really use it right now...

It was also stated that the user who had this issue likely put in the wrong price. I've tested this with amounts from 10k to 1m just now and they all work fine.

The only known issue with larger amounts is if someone say offers 100,999 it will return 100k. Same with 10.9m it will return 10m. That's the only known issue and in reality when you are selling lower priced items it is in your favor. Not many people offer amounts that would cause this to be an issue but it does happen.

Edit:

If you managed to create a fix for your issue why not share it here? What better way to diagnose a problem than to look over the fix? Even if it is just a line or two, posting it here would be the best way for me to diagnose and subsequently code an official fix. On top of that, it will also help any others who may possibly have the same issue. I'd imagine any users with the same issue wouldn't be able to click the reply button fast enough which leads me to believe it could very well just be you or only affect those running on a very specific, rare run-time environment.

For now I can only suggest you double-check your 07 fonts files, SRL includes, SMART, and even Simba itself to ensure they are all current. Probably not the problem but it doesn't hurt to make sure. Who knows, we might get lucky though.

A response would be much appreciated, even if it happens to be a short/lazy one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Everything seems to be working fine, the person puts up the amount for the item, then it goes to enter the amount of items, but then it just sits, doesn't put the item in trade.

edit: looks like its just typing 0 as the "X" amount and entering then it just sits.
    Last edited by Gallium; 09-01-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    13 Post(s)

- I seem to be getting this sorts of an error on bootup, it loads up smart, i log in, then it sets chat on "trade" and then crashes with error:

[Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoSeller v1.0.simba(41:3): Variable 'I' never used at line 40
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoSeller v1.0.simba(22:1): Variable 'MESSAGE' never used at line 21
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoSeller v1.0.simba(421:1): Variable 'X' never used at line 420
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoSeller v1.0.simba(421:1): Variable 'Y' never used at line 420
    [Hint] C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoSeller v1.0.simba(421:1): Variable 'COINDTM' never used at line 420
    Compiled successfully in 593 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 0 msec
    Paired with SMART[12852]
    Error: Exception: Font [BigChars07] not found. at line 662
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]
    Any ideas?

I tried:
    downloading new osrs-srl and replacing it with mine,
    downloading smart 8.3 and replacing it with my 8.2

neither of them worked, so i reinstalled everything with slushpuppys installer found here
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478
    and it returns to the same error.

- for some reason i couldnt get newest os-srl and smart 8.3 working together, i think it is because smart 8.3 takes one extra parameter now.

// Edit: Got it working after reinstalling 07Fonts
    Last edited by prostaker; 09-02-2013 at 02:56 AM.
    “Programming is like sex. One mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”
    - Michael Sinz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    44 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by prostaker View Post
    - I seem to be getting this sorts of an error on bootup, it loads up smart, i log in, then it sets chat on "trade" and then crashes with error:

Any ideas?

I tried:
    downloading new osrs-srl and replacing it with mine,
    downloading smart 8.3 and replacing it with my 8.2

neither of them worked, so i reinstalled everything with slushpuppys installer found here
    http://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100478
    and it returns to the same error.

- for some reason i couldnt get newest os-srl and smart 8.3 working together, i think it is because smart 8.3 takes one extra parameter now.

// Edit: Got it working after reinstalling 07Fonts

Where can i download the 07fonts? cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

You can find the 07fonts here - http://villavu.com/forum/showthread....52#post1192252
    He mentioned this somewhere on the first page of this thread.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Planning on trying this out soon. Did you guys merch with it yet? How much did you make?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

This script works - used it to sell 100k~ shark earlier.. I however did notice some issues with it.. It'll occasionally not wait until the offer "x" entry comes up, thus entering the number into chat and will time out of the trade. I ALSO got scammed for 1k shark by someone, I watched it happen - person put up 700k for 1k shark, no idea how he timed it but he had accepted, removed it and accepted again too quick for the script to pick up.. script accepted trade too quick for me to stop. No big deal though. Otherwise, awesome script. Ty. Also, I've donated to you. THANKS MAN.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba' used from 'C:\Simba\Scripts\AutoSeller v1.0.simba' that is the error i get could someone help me please

EDIT: Got that fixed but where do i put my login info?
    Last edited by bubba007; 09-10-2013 at 03:31 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

I'm using this script right now and so far, nice work!
    My only concern would be the price error for example: A guy put up 100k and I have the price set as "1000" it put up 10 items instead of 100.
    Other than that, I am very impressed to how you got this to work, overall nice job!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Procedure DeclarePlayers;
    Begin
    HowManyPlayers := 1;
    NumberOfPlayers(HowManyPlayers);
    CurrentPlayer := 0;

Players[0].Name := '';
    Players[0].Pass := '';
    Players[0].Nick := '';
    Players[0].Active := True;
    End;

Const
    nickname = 'bob_dole'; // Your nickname or in-game handle.
    item = 'holy symbols'; // The name of the item for sale.
    price = 5000; // The price of EACH item.
    // ****************************
    // * Message to type. *
    // * [amount] [price] *
    // * [item] [name] *
    // ****************************
    text = 'Selling [amount] [item], [price] ea. - [name] '; // Message to send
    chat_speed = 5; // Speed of chat. Fastest (1) to Slowest (10)
    minimum = 0; // Amount to stop at.
    paint = true; // Paint?

This is the first time using this bot, i have read a few guides still dont understand, could u help me by putting fake info were it should be so i can do the same but with real info?
    Cuz i am reallyy confused 0.o

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

can someone please help me? send me a pm or something

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Compiled successfully in 1687 ms.
    SRL Compiled in 16 msec
    Paired with SMART[15476]
    Error: Exception: Font [BigChars07] not found. at line 662
    The following DTMs were not freed: [SRL - Lamp bitmap, SRL - Book of Knowledge, 2, 3, 4, 5]
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap, 3]

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    40 Post(s)

I get exactly the same error when I run this script ^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

It doesn't recognize 0's for me :/

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

I received the error: "Error: Exception: Too many parameters at line 1359
    The following bitmaps were not freed: [SRL - Mod bitmap, SRL - Admin bitmap, SRL - Minimap Mask bitmap]" - That was located in the math.simba file.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    15 Post(s)

Thats the problem I am having right there with the math file. Everyone else if yours says anything about BIG CHARS 07 you need to download the font. Check the fist page of this bot and it will be in the replies somewhere.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quoted
    284 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by eye5755 View Post
    Thats the problem I am having right there with the math file. Everyone else if yours says anything about BIG CHARS 07 you need to download the font. Check the fist page of this bot and it will be in the replies somewhere.
    It is most likely outdated, the person who wrote this script hasn't logged on in 5 months :/ Sorry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information