Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tons of accounts banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Question Tons of accounts banned

Hi

Recently I used RuneMate for almost a year.However Jagex is detecting their client these days so I switched to SMART+SRL.

Luckily I don't get instant ban with SMART but unfortunately I still get banned pretty quickly.Usually less than 24h.Sometimes my account survives for ~48h wohoo.

This week I has been banned 12 times.(I ran multiple accounts with private proxies)
    The bans are always Bot Busting Moderate(48h) temporary ban.

Is it my script or my HWID is flagged? Or simply Jagex became successful at banning most of the bots?

Thanks for the help guys.
    Last edited by botmagic; 12-11-2015 at 09:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    64 Post(s)

They've got to be tracking you somehow, imo.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Quoted
    231 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by botmagic View Post
    Hi

Recently I used RuneMate for almost a year.However Jagex is detecting their client these days so I switched to SMART+SRL.

Luckily I don't get instant ban with SMART but unfortunately I still get banned pretty quickly.Usually less than 24h.Sometimes my account survives for ~48h wohoo.

This week I has been banned 12 times.(I ran multiple accounts with private proxies)
    The bans are always Bot Busting Moderate(48h) temporary ban.

Is it my script or my HWID is flagged? Or simply Jagex became successful at banning most of the bots?

Btw I spin flax at the Lumbridge Castle.My bot automatically goes to the Grand Exchange and buys flax roughly every 4 hours.Also it takes a break every 2-4 hours.+I use Roman's Anti Ban. So it's not that 'monotonous'.

Thanks for the help guys.
    I'm confident its your script. Antiban is more complex than checking your skills every now and then.

Try following these rules.

Don't run more than 3 bots at a time.
    Randomize the activity and not things like skill checking. (I'm fairly confident that checking skills and friends list is close to useless)

Also maybe you have some delayed bans from runemate.. Every account I used with runemate has been banned or locked.

And I really doubt they are tracking you.. But who knows I could be wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

I have to run more than 3 because I do it for a living.At least I try to do it.

These were fresh accounts.I never used these with Runemate.

Well maybe they track me.According to my database I have 329 banned accounts.If I were Jagex I would flag HWIDs with more than 20 banned accounts.
    The strange thing is that I experienced some kind of instant ban with Runemate.However I tried to reproduce the same with my friend's PC unsuccessfully.I made a video about it. ( recordit.co/k4KRGMvhEL )
    But again I don't experience the same with SMART/Official client so maybe it's just Runemate's fault.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Your cache is flagged.

Delete anything Jagex related, most of it is all in C:\Users\USER. Also delete random.dat. There might be a .jagex folder in C:\, I think that's only for the Official RS Desktop Client though. Then run SMART again, get the cache downloaded and what not. Then set "Read-Only" on random.dat.

This happens to me when I have a perm ban, my other accounts will follow after about 24-48 hours (Delayed auto-temp-ban), but I started deleting my cache after any type of ban and it no longer happens. I think Jagex does the same for OSRS, would explain why several reflection clients have a feature that will 'instance' the cache and delete it when the client is closed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinki View Post
    Your cache is flagged.

Delete anything Jagex related, most of it is all in C:\Users\USER. Also delete random.dat. There might be a .jagex folder in C:\, I think that's only for the Official RS Desktop Client though. Then run SMART again, get the cache downloaded and what not. Then set "Read-Only" on random.dat.

This happens to me when I have a perm ban, my other accounts will follow after about 24-48 hours (Delayed auto-temp-ban), but I started deleting my cache after any type of ban and it no longer happens. I think Jagex does the same for OSRS, would explain why several reflection clients have a feature that will 'instance' the cache and delete it when the client is closed.
    I have a system what generates a new windows user for each account.Once it has been banned the user & its files(cache,etc) are automatically deleted.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

I have a system what generates a new windows user for each account.Once it has been banned the user & its files(cache,etc) are automatically deleted.
    Then i'd go and double check each user. This is definitely due to tracking, it's possible you did get HWID Flagged or IP Flagged, due to the amount of bans on the same hardware/IP. Try a VM, just boot one up with Windows 7 and run Simba, see what happens.

I highly doubt it's due to antiban, since I run accounts nearly 20 hours a day literally doing the same pattern over and over without any issues. In fact, i'm sure enough to say that anti-ban doesn't really do anything.

EDIT: Also, you can't multi-user-boot on Windows, so creating a new user doesn't make a difference. Whatever user is currently logged onto the machine is where RS will store and use the cache, so I don't see how you're running these clients as different users. I might be wrong here with multi-user-logging, but I've never heard of anything like it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Then i'd go and double check each user. This is definitely due to tracking, it's possible you did get HWID Flagged or IP Flagged, due to the amount of bans on the same hardware/IP. Try a VM, just boot one up with Windows 7 and run Simba, see what happens.

I highly doubt it's due to antiban, since I run accounts nearly 20 hours a day literally doing the same pattern over and over without any issues. In fact, i'm sure enough to say that anti-ban doesn't really do anything.

EDIT: Also, you can't multi-user-boot on Windows, so creating a new user doesn't make a difference. Whatever user is currently logged onto the machine is where RS will store and use the cache, so I don't see how you're running these clients as different users. I might be wrong here with multi-user-logging, but I've never heard of anything like it.
    I bet it's the HWID.Once I ran Runemate on my VM my account didn't get instant ban.But when i tried it on my PC they instantly banned me.
    I changed my MAC address,HDD id.But they still instantly ban me when I use Runemate.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Agreed. Antiban is a waste of time.

Regarding the user thing, have you not seen this? https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109112

OP: I was in the same boat a while back. AFAIK I still can't touch RS3 without getting banned. My solution was to quit

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

I bet it's the HWID.Once I ran Runemate on my VM my account didn't get instant ban.But when i tried it on my PC they instantly banned me.
    I changed my MAC address,HDD id.But they still instantly ban me when I use Runemate.
    It's either a HWID or Cache Flag, I highly, highly doubt it's a HWID flag. Delete any and all users on the Windows Install except for admin or W/E your main user is, then delete any possible jagex cache files I listed above in the main user filesystem.

I don't see any reason at all to create multiple Windows Users, because well you can't multi-log. Unless you can launch apps as the user and have it use the user's File System, it literally does nothing.

EDIT: Just checked out what Citrus linked, I'm guessing you're doing that? I'd still suggest wiping any and all Windows User's and it's filesystem(s), and only having one user to try without any RS Cache(s). See what happens, if it's still insta, then you're HWID flagged I guess, I usually only hear about it when you run something like over 50 bots, or just get a massive amount of bans on a single set of hardware.

I've had the exact same issues you're describing, and my fix was to delete my cache(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    Agreed. Antiban is a waste of time.

Regarding the user thing, have you not seen this? https://villavu.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109112

OP: I was in the same boat a while back. AFAIK I still can't touch RS3 without getting banned. My solution was to quit
    I figured there'd be some command to do so, perhaps he is HWID Flagged. So many bans from the same hardware, it would definitely explain it. I just kinda doubt it, usually you don't hear Jagex do these things unless you're running massive bot farms.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

I be botting on 8 acc for 3 weeks 24/7 .......... RS3
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miningboy11 View Post
    I be botting on 8 acc for 3 weeks 24/7 .......... RS3
    p2p or f2p?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

It's either a HWID or Cache Flag, I highly, highly doubt it's a HWID flag. Delete any and all users on the Windows Install except for admin or W/E your main user is, then delete any possible jagex cache files I listed above in the main user filesystem.

I don't see any reason at all to create multiple Windows Users, because well you can't multi-log. Unless you can launch apps as the user and have it use the user's File System, it literally does nothing.
    Each SMART client uses a different user.I run SMART as a different user(Well my app does).Which means every single SMART client (account) has it's own cache.Two account won't have the same cache.Impossible because my app makes a new win user and links it to a certain user.Once the account is banned I simply mark the account as banned with my web app.Which means the windows user will be completely removed from the windows users and cannot be used again.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Quoted
    217 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus View Post
    p2p or f2p?
    f2p ofc and one acc is hitting 99wc in 2-4 days.

Making 60m a day lol
    https://villavu.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=147422&dateline=14358  53409

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Quoted
    256 Post(s)

Each SMART client uses a different user.I run SMART as a different user(Well my app does).Which means every single SMART client (account) has it's own cache.Two account won't have the same cache.Impossible because my app makes a new win user and links it to a certain user.Once the account is banned I simply mark the account as banned with my web app.Which means the windows user will be completely removed from the windows users and cannot be used again.
    I see, well then I guess you are HWID flagged, again i'd suggest attempting to confirm it with what I've suggested.

You could also just run an account in a VM for several days and see what happens.

That's all I got.

Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Quoted
    505 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Miningboy11 View Post
    f2p ofc and one acc is hitting 99wc in 2-4 days.

Making 60m a day lol
    IME Jagex doesn't really care about f2p bots. They'll probably ban you if you ever buy a bond.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Thanks for the help guys

Twinki that's what i'm going to do.Virtual machine and we'll see what happens.I'm pretty sure that my HWID is flagged.

Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1869 Post(s)

So what this thread tells me is that there are private programs in existence that assist with goldfarming by tying into Simba and the Windows user account system.

Wonderful.
    GitLab projects | Simba 1.4 | Find me on IRC or Discord | ScapeRune scripts | Come play bot ScapeRune!

<BenLand100> we're just in the transitional phase where society reclassifies guns as Badâ„¢ before everyone gets laser pistols

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KeepBotting View Post
    So what this thread tells me is that there are private programs in existence that assist with goldfarming by tying into Simba and the Windows user account system.

Wonderful.
    Probably just programs that are designed to gold farm using any software. Pretty sure you can start Simba using the commandline, so it wouldn't be that hard to modify a program designed for another bot to work with simba.

Either way, if you are going to use antiban, write your own. On the off chance they are tracking patterns, using a predefined antiban from someone else that is used in multiple scripts is probably not a good idea. Also, like others said, antiban probably doesn't play that much of a role anymore. Just make sure you aren't all on one ip and doing the same thing and you should probably get banned less.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Okay.So i ran a bot from under a Virtual Machine.But still the same happened.. 48h ban (bot busting moderate) i created the account 16 hours ago..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

Okay.So i ran a bot from under a Virtual Machine.But still the same happened.. 48h ban (bot busting moderate) i created the account 16 hours ago..
    Is it a VM on your own machine or on a server?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by arclight View Post
    Is it a VM on your own machine or on a server?
    It is on my own server + It had a different IP address.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    22 Post(s)

It is on my own server + It had a different IP address.
    Your server might be hardware flagged. Creating different VMs would not change the hardware stuff, fairly certain. All the VMs you run on that server share the same connection (and hardware) out.

Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Quoted
    826 Post(s)

Im confused. (post has since been edited to not included details of the script, but whatever)
    So the script/bot/whatever... logs into (or creates) a brand new account, gets some cash from... another bot somewhere, and then goes to the GE and buys max flax?

Do you realize how easy that would be for jagex to detect by just watching new accounts, trades, and GE transactions?
    What kind of legit person on a brand new account walks up to a random person, who happens to trade them tons of cash, then walks right to the GE to buy max of an item?

Did it ever occur to you that your method is just tracked and perhaps not you specifically?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Turpinator View Post
    Im confused. (post has since been edited to not included details of the script, but whatever)
    So the script/bot/whatever... logs into (or creates) a brand new account, gets some cash from... another bot somewhere, and then goes to the GE and buys max flax?

Do you realize how easy that would be for jagex to detect by just watching new accounts, trades, and GE transactions?
    What kind of legit person on a brand new account walks up to a random person, who happens to trade them tons of cash, then walks right to the GE to buy max of an item?

Did it ever occur to you that your method is just tracked and perhaps not you specifically?
    Yeah I know how easy it could be.I did the same for almost a year with RuneMate.I didn't really experience any bans.Seems like it's not as easy as it seems.

A method can be tracked yeah.I experienced it when i tried to pick white berries..several fresh accounts has been banned in less than an hour.But that's not the case with flax spinning.A month ago i could easily spin flax at lumbridge for at least 2 weeks without ban.(Runemate) but as i said Runemate is detected by now.And it is still possible as i see..I see bots with ~10-30 combat level doing flax spinning for almost a week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information