Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 2238

Thread: [C][SRL5]ZMI-Extreme

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Imanoobbot View Post
    If you use it without SMART are you just coding out the smart command?
    No, I'm directly clicking on the script on my desktop and letting it run after pressing play.

As far as SPS update, nobody is going to know about banrate until people start to get banned.

Good luck flight/ kyle on fixing and updating for SRL 2.0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Undefined View Post
    I haven't updated yet, so here's my SPS files

http://www.fileswap.com/dl/4A2UsnPJMb/SPS.zip.html
    any other site you can upload to?
    fileswap is down atm.
    118/120 Dungeoneering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kyle's SPS for those of you who cant access it through fileswap:
    http://www.sharebeast.com/mu9q9w4nc1lj

For those of you who don't know how to use this, make sure you first DISALBLE SPS automatic updating, this is done by going into Simba and selecting SPS > Automatically... > and Untick the Update box.

Then drag the SPS folder Kyle gave you into your Simba/Includes directory and once you've done that, go into the plugins folder in your Simba/Includes/SPS and copy the sps.dll file and then go to Simba/Plugins and paste it there.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

This is from the Q&A for Runespan, I know its slightly off topic here, but Wonder if you want to make a script for this when it finally comes out?

Will training in the Runespan be comparable to training say Ivy or mining at the lava flow when it comes to Runecrafting? Or will it be more like playing a mini-game/ livid farm type activity?

Hmm, it's closer to lava flow but then make it 12 times bigger and then throw in some agility arena gameplay...yea..that's what it's like. Confused?

Any chance you could tell us on whether RuneSpan will require essence at all?
    It will require rune essence, but perhaps not yours.....

Is it going to be better XP than ZMI rcing?
    Yes.

Is there any specific storyline behind RuneSpan? If so, what is it? - if you're allowed to say!

Yes, Wizard Finix is claiming that he has found proof that the runecrafting altars will run out one day and become unusable. Whether this is true or not is of huge debate in the Runecrafting Guild but regardless, if he is correct this is of huge concern to all wizards in RuneScape. Fortunatly, Wizard Finix has found a new way to make runes and that is trainable in The Runespan. What is this method? Why do the Runecrafting Wizards not believe him? Why does Wizard Finix believe this? Well, you'll have to wait and see

Runespan is supposed to be the next big runecrafting training method that focuses on exp more than cash, however does it compete with current runecrafting methods? At level 19 its possible to obtain 30k exp per hour via steam runes with profit...towards higher level its possible to obtain around 60k exp per hour with zmi-altar. Will the runespan be able to match these because if not then the content I feel could be outdated to most players once the rewards have been unlocked.

The content has been balanced over the whole range of levels, 1-99. I've also looked at making it scale nicer. Currently runecrafting XP/hr plateaus quite early. I like a nice smooth XP curve

Secondly, this next runecrafting pouch! I am soooo excited for it however, it holds 18 essence, it has to have a higher requirement than 75 runecrafting due to the last pouch...will it degrade extremely quick? I know we can however boost its lifespan via repair pouch spell.

The requirement is high yes. The degrading will also work differently, if you follow the degrade time from med pouch through to giant pouch, this pouch would degrade so fast that it would just be annoying. So we've conjured some other way for it to degrade for you

Will the rewards from runespan actually help within the activity? I look at dungeoneering and see very few that actually help within an actual dungeon and this is what props this question

The rewards from the runespan will help runecrafting and are for runecrafters to have something special for those that train it high enough. There isn't much that helps in the runespan itself. We believe that the XP rates are good enough for that to be the bonus and that you don't need any help there.

And how cool are these staves coming with it?

Very cool, that have a couple of...special...abilities...that should make you want to train runecrafting
    Looks interesting
    Last edited by JN13; 04-14-2012 at 07:42 PM.
    Currently: Very busy
    Future Goals: finish nursing school, RS later.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackdeath View Post
    I have a question for Flight or Kyle, if we do what you said (install the old SPS, make sure the auto update isn't one) do we risk anything as far as more ban rate? Or is the SPS update just for a different way of coding the scripts?
    Nope, it's just the old SPS 1.0 before 2.0 was pushed out.

Also, glad everyone is enjoying the download. 500k from 99! Then, time to update to SPS 2.0 lol.
    Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

where do i get the picture from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Flight View Post
    Yes, for this issue you can simply assign a second XP-Counter, that's what I did. Disable your first (the one that probably counts all your XP gained) and enable the second counter to track Runecrafting XP only.
    Been out of town, so to do this is it something in the actual script I need to change or something with Runescape itself?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

how can i solve this issue???

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps.simba(300:3): Unknown identifier 'SPS_FilterMinimap' at line 299
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rsstorm View Post

[Hint] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL/SRL/core/mapwalk.simba(1353:3): Variable 'BOX' never used at line 1352
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps.simba(300:3): Unknown identifier 'SPS_FilterMinimap' at line 299
    Compiling failed.
    you need to downgrade please look at the previous few pages and find the link from kyle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

[Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps.simba(125:3): Unknown identifier 'sortTPAByX' at line 124
    Compiling failed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ROBBER483 View Post
    [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SPS/sps.simba(125:3): Unknown identifier 'sortTPAByX' at line 124
    Compiling failed.
    you need the older sps <3
    Script(s) by me:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Boo View Post
    you need the older sps <3
    Can you tell me how to restore to older sps?

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Can you tell me how to restore to older sps?
    Read page 79. Damn leecher.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Ooh I see there is a new version, i'm going to use this again ^^
    8 lvls to go to 99, i'll post some proggies!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kyle and I in a joint effort are 48k from 99 I love you flight thanks
    We are VillaVu a community, We are Simba.
    Hear us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
    ~Life is what you decide to make it, nothing is pre-ordained other than the steps you choose to make~
    ~Karma is Fierce, do the wrong thing and she will get you~!d

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

im beginning the journey to 200m rc xp (23m atm, lol)... but something that I notice with this script is that it works different each day. Yesterday, I didn't need to baby sit it because it would never fuck up. But today however, I can't leave my comp for literally 5 minutes before it cant find its path. I wonder if it is something to do with my comp, or just simba. sorry if i seem like a leecher, but i would like some feedback, thanks.

p.s. messed up while i wrote this post.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Compiling failed.
    Are you serious? Just read 1 comment and you get the answer. Dammned leecher. * You have to downgrade you SPS to 1.0 . Kyle posted the link some pages ago so download it and reputate him.

I will try to answer all Runescape related questions!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Kyle and I in a joint effort have achieved the prestigious 99 RC, time to purchase a sexy cape!
    We are VillaVu a community, We are Simba.
    Hear us Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
    ~Life is what you decide to make it, nothing is pre-ordained other than the steps you choose to make~
    ~Karma is Fierce, do the wrong thing and she will get you~!d

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quoted
    180 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by one1988 View Post
    Kyle and I in a joint effort have achieved the prestigious 99 RC, time to purchase a sexy cape!
    Here we go!

Away for awhile, life is keeping me busy. | Want to get my attention in a thread? @Kyle Undefined; me.
    { MSI Phoenix || SRL Stats Sigs || Paste || Scripts || Quotes || Graphics }

When posting a bug, please post debug! Help us, help you!

I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code. || To be the best, you've got to beat the rest. || Logic never changes, just the syntax.
    If you PM me with a stupid question or one listed in FAQ, or about a script that is not mine, I will NOT respond.

SRL is a Library of routines made by the SRL community written for the Program Simba. We produce Scripts for the game Runescape.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

Here we go!

Congratulation! One of the most famous capes!

I will try to answer all Runescape related questions!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

It seems like it gets stuck at the bank quite often. Is there an easy fix for this? It keeps saying it is looking for an alternate path.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Here we go!

That's quite the achievement. Did you run it as close to 24/7 as you could?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Around how much xp/h are you guys getting?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by garrett1294 View Post
    Around how much xp/h are you guys getting?

93rc atm, really nice bot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Legendscape View Post

93rc atm, really nice bot.
    How are you not getting stuck at the bank for extended amounts of time? It only does it about every 5-10 runs, but it will just sit there for around 10 minutes trying to find the route or something.

Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread Information