Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Taking high level script request

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by J_R View Post
    Sweet! If you have access to elf city, there's a herb patch in the cryws sector, a fruit tree at the top of the meilyr one, and a regular tree patch in traharn.
    I stopped playing before that content got release. how much of a pain is it to gain access?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quoted
    148 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by footballjds View Post
    I stopped playing before that content got release. how much of a pain is it to gain access?
    You have to complete Plague's End (http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Plague's_End)

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Quoted
    322 Post(s)

If you don't have the quests done, it is mucho painful (esp without mourning ends pt 2 done). But if you ever come back to play, prif is by far the best quest reward. It's like the land of the lotus eaters, once you go in you'll almost never want to come out.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Just FYI, the fastest tele methods to phasmatys patch and catherby patch are the farmer's hat and botanist mask respectively. However, I doubt that there are enough people that owns those two to bother inputting it into the script.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Akantor View Post
    Just FYI, the fastest tele methods to phasmatys patch and catherby patch are the farmer's hat and botanist mask respectively. However, I doubt that there are enough people that owns those two to bother inputting it into the script.
    screw treasure hunter.

edit:
    Completing within the light and then plagues end to grant access to the 6th herb patch...
    Last edited by footballjds; 06-24-2015 at 06:26 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Okay, I have access to prif. I'm going on vacation so I'll work on this when I'm back.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

What about a plank maker that utilizes balloon transport system, or a teak/mahogany cutter at Ape Atoll?

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1068 Post(s)

Yeah, thanks guys for the suggestions.

I'm doing high lvl herb and possibly tree running.
    Excited for this. From what I remember, @Kevin and @serajin had made progress with a similar concept, but it doesn't seem like they finished.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallP3n0r View Post
    What about a plank maker that utilizes balloon transport system, or a teak/mahogany cutter at Ape Atoll?
    Planker is no/little req's. too easy as well.

Teak/Mahogany cutter is an idea. bring it up after I finish this farming script.

I also want to update all of my outdated scripts and catch up on the include.

Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Quoted
    1014 Post(s)

Planker is no/little req's. too easy as well.

Teak/Mahogany cutter is an idea. bring it up after I finish this farming script.

I also want to update all of my outdated scripts and catch up on the include.
    As I see I was mentioned and am somehow around... if you want, you can have our progress (about 3k lines) which covered just about every type of farming, every plot, and walking - only missing cleanup and probably color updates.

Attached. Run wild.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarity View Post
    See above if you wish to run at it.

Sorry about the low activity... I've had a lot of life as of late.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    As I see I was mentioned and am somehow around... if you want, you can have our progress (about 3k lines) which covered just about every type of farming, every plot, and walking - only missing cleanup and probably color updates.

Attached. Run wild.

See above if you wish to run at it.

Sorry about the low activity... I've had a lot of life as of late.
    Thanks Kevin! I'll definitely look through this.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quoted
    71 Post(s)

What about a script that start from the create account screen, levels combat, then goes to the abyss and gets all pouches, then buys items from the ge, then starts runecrafting nats, repairing pouches when needed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallP3n0r View Post
    don't need a plank maker when you have portable mills and portable mill bots.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xicitx View Post
    don't need a plank maker when you have portable mills and portable mill bots.
    is this even a profit?

Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Quoted
    863 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by swaggle_pants View Post
    What about a script that start from the create account screen, levels combat, then goes to the abyss and gets all pouches, then buys items from the ge, then starts runecrafting nats, repairing pouches when needed!
    lmfao

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

is this even a profit?

about 500 protean logs an hour with about 200-300k profit from selling the converted logs, depending on log choice etc etc

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    38 Post(s)

Add my Skype bro. Im just getting back into rs and want exclusive scripts so I don't get my last account banned. Have plenty of money to help for expenses of scripting... haha. Skype: Lstew51 Id pay for simple and complex ones. I have a couple that I think a talented scripter could do easily compared to some that ive seen.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lstew51 View Post
    Add my Skype bro. Im just getting back into rs and want exclusive scripts so I don't get my last account banned. Have plenty of money to help for expenses of scripting... haha. Skype: Lstew51 Id pay for simple and complex ones. I have a couple that I think a talented scripter could do easily compared to some that ive seen.
    it's against the rules to buy/sell scritps on villavu. My profile lists contact info in the event that you need to contact me outside of the forums

Mentioned
    261 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2006 Post(s)

it's against the rules to buy/sell scritps on villavu. My profile lists contact info in the event that you need to contact me outside of the forums
    I see what you did there

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    14 Post(s)

If possible can I get a bot (osrs) in pascal script to farm moss giants southwest of seers village. picking up big bones and burying them, picking up ranarr, snapdragon, todstol, watermelon, limpwurt seeds and grimy ranarr weeds, this script could be ran on my 87 account no problem and not getting hit very often. Also can this script eat when you get under 50 hp and have a good amount of antibans like checking combat stats. If made you could also consider it a prayer bot because of how many big bones you can bury. This can equate to around 40k xp per hour depending on your combat stats. also the seeds drops are very good chances with ring of wealth so it is very profitable. I've grinded most of my combat stats there(def, att, str)and would of already made the script if I knew how. Been apart of the forums for around 4 months now and really grown to like Simba and figure it out by myself. Unfortunately i haven't figured out how to script yet. if anyone can help me with this script and possibly teach me, let me know.

sincerely,
    yat13
    Last edited by yat13; 07-06-2015 at 03:42 PM.

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Quoted
    496 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yat13 View Post
    If possible can I get a bot (osrs) in pascal script to farm moss giants southwest of seers village. picking up big bones and burying them, picking up ranarr, snapdragon, todstol, watermelon, limpwurt seeds and grimy ranarr weeds, this script could be ran on my 87 account no problem and not getting hit very often. Also can this script eat when you get under 50 hp and have a good amount of antibans like checking combat stats. If made you could also consider it a prayer bot because of how many big bones you can bury. This can equate to around 40k xp per hour depending on your combat stats. also the seeds drops are very good chances with ring of wealth so it is very profitable. I've grinded most of my combat stats there(def, att, str)and would of already made the script if I knew how. Been apart of the forums for around 4 months now and really grown to like Simba and figure it out by myself. Unfortunately i haven't figured out how to script yet. if anyone can help me with this script and possibly teach me, let me know.

sincerely,
    yat13
    I suggest making a thread in the "request a script section" rather than commenting here. As you can see I've already determined the script I'm making.
    And, I only wanted high level suggestions. Moss giants are too n00b

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Hey guys,

As I haven't been around lately I'd like to make a script. Something complex, not dungeoneering though.
    I may also update my outdated scripts...

Any medium to high level requirement script will be considered. Either high combat or high skill requirements, (or difficult quest/achievement completion if its for making money).

This is your chance to be greedy and ask for something you want. If it's too simple or i find it boring I won't make it.

Please throw out your ideas.

Cheers,

Jesse/footballjds
    Poly staking bot:

- calling
    - clicking trade, showing vials
    - clicking challange after other shows his vials
    - checks the correct rules
    - enters
    - spamclicks on users
    - repeat

Would just LOVE to see this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    8 Post(s)

Profitable and trains hunter could be a chinchompa/red chinchompa script that supports juju potions and multiple levelled traps ie 3, 4 or 5

Mentioned
    275 Post(s)
    Quoted
    901 Post(s)

Closed as requested.

Forum account issues? Please send me a PM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information