Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 1155

Thread: [Osr][Reflection]elfyyy's Pest Control

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quoted
    220 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaboomasimba View Post
    IPs, I use a VPN. I usually get logged out due to "Exceeded login limit from your address", so that's one thing. No idea if my IP would be flagged from previous botters or not, but whatever. That's the least of my worries.
    I don't bot 24/7. I try to keep my botting to when I'm at my computer so I can babysit it. Sometimes I leave it on overnight in a packed place, where people wouldn't really tell if I'm botting or not. Sometimes I leave it on in a very secluded place and nothing happens since no one encounters me. If they do, I try to change worlds or just say something to get rid of their suspicion. Usually something about working on some project for school, something that'd "take my mind off rs".
    My max on this char would probably be around 16-18 hours or so at once for one skill, but that's not saying much. I've botted experiments max maybe 5 hours at a time on my current char.

I banned right after the IP ban. Did a dickload of quests in between, got my quest point up by a lot and got some stuff like ancient magicks, etc. Tools to help myself play legitimately (barrows, pking, etc). I still bot, but I don't worry too much. I also keep all my money on a mule I made just to store $. It's not much money, but it could definitely help rebuild a character if I were to get banned.

Not true. I was able to have proggies from 5 hours plus to over 8 hours. A bit on the short side because I was editing stuff and messed up the worldhop at some point and some unaccounted for D/C's.
    What's your issue?
    I have the same one that almost everyone has, it walks to portals fine, but one second after it will randomly click west(not on the minimap, but on the actual screen the character is on)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jstemper View Post
    I have the same one that almost everyone has, it walks to portals fine, but one second after it will randomly click west(not on the minimap, but on the actual screen the character is on)
    Pretty sure it's the checkstuck function. Try disabling it for walking to portals and see if that works.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    2 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soyouz View Post
    I was using the wrong reflection, I think.. if you search you should be able to find it, can't quite remember how I did it now.

Still can't get it to work though as the bot just keeps walking to the west.

It doesn't walk west/off the map for you? Does anyone know what the issue is with this?
    Still no work someone please help me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zaboomasimba View Post
    Pretty sure it's the checkstuck function. Try disabling it for walking to portals and see if that works.
    I seem to still get the same issue, tried disabling it and setting a different starting portal, turned up brightness. It still just walks west on the minimap. Another random issue that it selects world 335 which is a f2p world.
    Thanks for your help though, appreciate it.

Edit: Using South west portal as starting portal seemed to help a little bit, but it still runs around quite randomly in a bot-like way.. not sure if that's intended
    Last edited by Soyouz; 04-17-2015 at 01:18 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

keep getting the error "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\ElfyyyPc-V3.3.simba' Any suggestions? thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

JK i fixed that problem. BUT now I'm getting this: [Error] C:\Simba\Includes\SRL-OSR\SRL\Reflection\Core\Misc.simba(20:21): Unknown identifier 'SmartStringFromString' at line 21
    Compiling failed. I'VE TRIED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING PLEASE HELP ME

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

if anyone could give me a efficient tutorial on how to work this it would be greatly appreciated. I don't have much knowledge of simba however when starting the script I have an error on line 3 saying "SRL-OSR/SRL.Simba" not found despite having it inside of the folder.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    11 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mjhenley42 View Post
    keep getting the error "Exception in Script: Unable to find file 'SRL-OSR/SRL/misc/al_functions.simba' used from 'C:\Users\Sam\Downloads\ElfyyyPc-V3.3.simba' Any suggestions? thanks!
    How'd you fix this problem? I'm getting it as well.

EDIT: Fixed by changing interpreter for anyone else experiencing this problem
    Last edited by Ampd Up; 04-20-2015 at 10:16 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

why does it join iemz pc and then hop to a random f2p world? jw

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mjhenley42 View Post
    why does it join iemz pc and then hop to a random f2p world? jw
    My guess is something with the world list it displays is wrong, maybe due to the fact that a year ago, it was almost all p2p worlds and world 39X was f2p worlds. They changed up the world list, don't think this one's updated. Tried adding in the worlds it currently uses and it still messed up a bit, but worked when hopping to some later worlds like 37X and 38X.
    @elfyyy, would you care to shed a bit of light on this? I see you lurking the thread, don't you avoid me, mister.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

Just a quick fix, if anyone else is having the problem where it click excessively when getting off the boat, if you remove the checkStuck function at in the R_WalkPath1 function about 20-30 lines down in the function, it will remove that clicking without completely removing the checkStuck function. I also fixed the logging out thing and trying to hop to some random world by just deleting the world hopping. Usually the worlds are 344 or 378 so it's not really needed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by superfonz View Post
    Just a quick fix, if anyone else is having the problem where it click excessively when getting off the boat, if you remove the checkStuck function at in the R_WalkPath1 function about 20-30 lines down in the function, it will remove that clicking without completely removing the checkStuck function. I also fixed the logging out thing and trying to hop to some random world by just deleting the world hopping. Usually the worlds are 344 or 378 so it's not really needed.
    Tried to find those parts =/ cant find it. Any help? tyia

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    45 Post(s)

To Fix:
    Ctrl + F: function R_WalkPath1
    Change :
    Code:
    R_WalkToTileMM(path[I]);
    CheckStuck(Path[I]);
    MarkTime(K);
    to
    Code:
    R_WalkToTileMM(path[I]);
    //CheckStuck(Path[I]); doesn't work for now
    MarkTime(K);
    Then

Ctrl + F: procedure checkActiveWorld

change
    Code:
    if (hotW = 300) or (hotW = 301) or (CurrentWorld = HotW) then
    to
    Code:
    if (hotW = 300) or (hotW = 301) or (CurrentWorld = HotW) or (CurrentWorld = CurrentWorld) then  // added cw = cw to stop it from fail hopping

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BURTON View Post
    Still no work someone please help me!!

Mine did the same.
    I set the brightness all the way up, and startPortal to Random... Works very well now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Question: I'm a 1 def pure and trying to get 85 range. I'm wondering what's the best/cheapest weapons to use, should I do iron arrows, knifes, or what should I use while running this script?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Success View Post
    Question: I'm a 1 def pure and trying to get 85 range. I'm wondering what's the best/cheapest weapons to use, should I do iron arrows, knifes, or what should I use while running this script?
    Get an accumulator and then use whatever you want, but it's iron variant. I'd recommend iron knives for fastest xp. Costly, but worth it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    3 Post(s)

Got this up and running eventually but have 1 more problem.

The script attacks on enemy once, then soon as it hits it, it either reclicks on the enemy or starts attacking another.

So it always clicks attack after attacking an enemy once. I got brightness to maximum so dont know what the problem is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    5 Post(s)

its normal the script click on the enemy, then randomly click on the ground? And sometimes it just stop walking. Can someone pm me with script fixed? ( dont know if its agaisnt the rules)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

People seem to be getting this to run in the past few days, but for days it's been telling me that my hooks are outdated. I even manually updated reflection even though I already have prosocks. Any clue what's wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

I simply redownloaded prosocks as well as the reflection plugin and it seemed to work for me. Although I have a problem with the world hop, it seems to go to world 334 a lot, regardless of what world the activity is taking place in. Then it sits in the boat thinking it's in the right world.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    23 Post(s)

Waiting for reflection update
    If I see you autoing with level 3/default clothes/crap name I WILL report you. Auto Correctly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    12 Post(s)

Do this script so i can buy membership to my new account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    25 Post(s)

So this may be a very simple fix but for the life of me I can't figure it out - When I try to compile the script I get the following error:
    Code:
    [Error] C:\Simba\Scripts\ElfyyyPc-V3.3.simba(32:17): Closing square bracket (']') expected at line 33
    Compiling failed.
    I've tried adding the expected closing square bracket just in case but that's not helped - Line 33 currently looks like this:
    Code:
    end;
    As I say this might be a very simple fix but any help would be appreciated.
    Create a POH Alter script

6 99's to go before maxing a mainly botted account

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    19 Post(s)

im not sure if its only me but when i try to play the game and we get on the island boat it doesn't recognize the fact that we are on that boat and keeps saying int the status 'waiting in boat' then runs toward east portal with no status update. it should be saying 'running to portal'. i reinstalled prosocks and the reflection for pascal. i also redownloaded the script and the made the bug fixes with the checkstuck and the hopper. im not sure what is going on. i think its the rs update but im not sure. it used to work perfectly.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    73 Post(s)

Well, I just got 2 helms and the void outfit, again, today. Huge shoutout to @elfyyy for making this happen. You're a wizard, elfyyy.

Page 45 of 47 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 LastLast

Thread Information