Thread: [second script] Phasmatys Cannonballs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Default [second script] Phasmatys Cannonballs

Hello,
    This is my second script and I am looking for ways to improve it. As of now, this script will smelt cannonballs using Port Phasmatys Furnace and Bank.

Before running this script, please...
    1) Save 'PHAT_MAP4' to your 'RUNESCAPE_OTHER' folder (simba/includes/SPS/img/runescape_other) Using the revised script, the SPS map should be automatically downloaded to the aforementioned folder
    2) Store Preset 2 as Ghostspeak Amulet (required), Morytania Legs 2+ (optional, but highly recommended) and 28 steel bars in inventory
    3) Start character in Port Phasmatys Bank, camera zoomed out all the way, action bar minimized, and with the ghost bankers in sight. Progress screen should be enabled, and placed in the top left corner, or on top of the chatbox if not using progress paint.
    4) Until I manage to fix "alternative furnace clicking" (see below), try not to wear too much dark gray clothing. The problems previously encountered with the 'alternative furnace clicking' code seem to have disappeared with the new script revision.

Feedback/suggestions/proggies are appreciated. Credit goes to The Mayor for his tutorial, and MasterXenahort, from whom the antiban was derived. Credit also goes to Clarity, for the Progress Paint tutorial.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by meep152; 03-16-2015 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Changed info to make it relevant to the updated script version

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

As a heads up to anyone still interested in this script:
    A revised version of the script, "PhasmatysCannonballs2.simba" has been attached to the original post

The Changes Made:
    The script should now be better at finding the furnace from the bank. I also added an optional, static progress paint. Credit goes to Clarity for the procedures taken from the Progress Paint Tutorial. Finally, the SPS map is automatically downloaded, meaning you do not have to manually save the image to your 'runescape_other" folder. Credit goes to Kevin for the checkforfiles(); procedure.

I found my revised version of the script to be pretty stable (knocks on wood). My personal proggy is attached below, and I am continuing to test the script to make sure that it can run for extended periods of time without any problems. With a bit more tweaking and a few more proggies, I hope to eventually release this script in the SRL Public Smithing Forums.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Nice second script meep! it works really well once i got it all set up and it will work for more than just cannonballs gold ore on my preset instead and it smelts all the same. You should add on your first post to make sure you have the "Make x progress window" enabled or the script doesn't waitwhilesmelting right. The pathing tofurnace could also be its own procedure to help leave the bank because sometimes it has troubles finding the furnace from the bank.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quoted
    28 Post(s)

Hi, thank you for your feedback.
    It's nice to know that this script could be tweaked to fit your goldsmithing needs.
    In my proggy, I showed the recommended location to place the make-x progress window; nevertheless, I added a reminder onto the first post to make sure it's enabled.
    I haven't touched this script in a long time, so the colors used on the furnace might be outdated, or it might click a portion of the furnace without the appropriate mouseover text. I hope to fix this soon, and also to split the furnace finding from the banking procedure. Your input was appreciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    21 Post(s)

Edit: script is no longer clicking on furnace, Just finished getting those pesky mortyania legs too... lol
    Last edited by elvenred; 08-16-2015 at 05:48 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elvenred View Post
    Edit: script is no longer clicking on furnace, Just finished getting those pesky mortyania legs too... lol
    try changing the color in findcolorspiraltolerance or switch to mainscreen.findobject (works way better)

Code:
    mainscreen.findObject(x, y, 5391681, 1, colorSetting(2, 0.25, 0.76), mainscreen.playerPoint, 30, 30, 75, ['urnace', 'melt'], MOUSE_LEFT);

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Is this still working?

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Quoted
    341 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lickme04 View Post
    Is this still working?
    There is a working cannonball maker in jnr members sections; you only need to contribute a few more posts for access.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quoted
    9 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by AFools View Post
    There is a working cannonball maker in jnr members sections; you only need to contribute a few more posts for access.
    Ohh right, but i also have to wait another 8 days :/

Thread Information